Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Seems to be confirmed for the actress Mr.Sunshine writers Kim Eun Sook.

Han Ji-Min is not the female lead. But I hope you can accept the offer on your new drama soon.:)

Credit to binahearts IG

• Like 4

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

There are no confirmed news of the two about Two Cops. Jo Jung Suk is quite busy during this time. Meet with fans who have not ended. The movie on the big screen. Include several tasks to perform.This year he was quite busy throughout. the project of the drama later this year he will have to do which he said. He has not decided at this time. I hope he will accept the proposal of Two Cops project. During this time, just waiting for him to continue in the plan of doing many things to finish.Soon, I hope to get a response from both of them to work together.:)

Hope both of you will accept this offer soon.:D

DELb_Zv_RUQAAk-_Yr.jpg

Credit as tagged

• Like 7

Shin Sung Rok is acting fishing (his favorite hobby) at Han River.  & Ji Min commented that she wanted to go fishing too and ask when going?  :D

Credit to Shin Sung Rok IG

BH Entertainment news are now in Weibo!

Credit to BH Entertainment IG

• Like 5

Kim Go Eun joined BH too!  Ji Min in a company full of beauty and charisma.  Last time i am already very surprise with Go Soo joining them. :)

Maybe BH can create a Female version of Ocean 11 (hjm, hhj, hgi, kge, lbh, gs etc etc)

Credit to author

• Like 4

Kim go Eun joins bh ent , the label is full with popular natural beauty actresses.

Love Ji min's look at Jecheon International music and film festival press conference

Actress Kim Hye Soo accepted the 'Firefighter Go' challenge passed on to by Ji min.

Cr: claribel05

• Like 5

@tok-soompi

Expected to be the day that she was in the car. She speaks English as she was traveling somewhere. Which I do not know? Notice the shirt she's wearing a shirt that looks similar. It is a short video clip She speaks English, cute and shy.:D

Cr: to twitter Han Ji Min

Han Ji Min and Kim Go Eun Both with beautiful fashion with style similar both beautiful look cute.:)

Credit to kdarma_ fashion IG

• Like 6