Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

23 hours ago, neih212 said:

@tok-soompi Entertainment Weekly team held a farewell party for Ji Min! You can see she cried so much at her last episode :(

Ep 1234 - 2008.07.26

Cr: tv 한지민

I like this man. Somehow they look cute together. When they guest in Running Man together  I always smile and laugh like an idiot.:crazy:

• Like 4

Hi chinggus. The wedding pics are all adorable, i remember RP. RP is one of my favorite ji min dramas. I just felt bad of what happened to PYC. Before the scandal happens, i am still one of those who are wishing of a drama reuniting the 2. Oh well i think it is impossible now, sigh:(

• Like 4

@richelle, its impossible now because he is still in the army.  :)

Let's just wait for the final news regarding the scandal.  I think at least Jimin is not really affected.  She is still showing all her pretty and happy shots in instagram. 

• Like 5

Han Ji Min impresses with her unchanging beauty as seen in cute childhood picture!

By alim17  

han-ji-min_1467216198_af_org.jpg

Actress Han Ji Min made everybody squeal by revealing an adorable childhood photo of her and her older sister!

On June 29, she updated her Instagram with a long ago picture of herself dressed up in a traditional hanbok and holding her kindergarten graduation diploma.  What's amazing is not only her everlasting pretty looks but also her sister's similar and equal beauty!

The two look really cute!

Allkpop

• Like 8

@Ratchet82 As a long time and loyal fan of HJM, I certainly hope that whatever news about her, be it good or bad, are verified and certain before any questionable remarks are stated in writing here or any forum. I recall your previous 'predictions' about JM's marriage and pregnancy (I certainly don't think it's nice to say she's pregnant before marriage). Nothing happen so far and now you 'kindly' drop another statement or should I say 'prediction' that is not pleasant either. In any case, by just doing that without any proof, it's just disturbing to fan like me. You may ask me not to read your kind statement but unless I don't come back to this forum, that's impossible. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Ratchet82 said:

@liemkopi @neih212 and all, i've sent an email to support@soompi.com to delete my account as well as all my posts. They know my email addr and have requested them to block me from signing up again. Please bear for awhile. 

Why???  Dont be like this chingu, dont leave this forum,, if we have different opinion,, we can discuss right,,  im not to young,, im 23 this year ,,, n sorry coz my english very bad,, but what you all posting here im really really understand very well,, thank you chingu always keep updating all news about unnie,,  i love you all

• Like 2

Whoa @Ratchet82!  You have taken it too offensive.  What @liemkopi quoted is just for your own and the forum good.  We are free to be delusional sometimes, just need to be very careful how we word it.  Because in this crazy stressful celebrities world, our mistake might accidentally become a super sensational hot topic in the world and it could be fatal to any celebrities career.

For example the jimin and jisub marriage rumor, jisub felt apologetic to jimin because he felt that this rumor could be fatal for an actress,

see http://www.hancinema.net/so-ji-sub-says-felt-bad-for-han-ji-min-over-marriage-rumor-23993.html

Therefore @Ratchet82 take it easy and you will be able to find better ways to comments and support jimin.  :D

• Like 5

2016.07.01 Moon Jung Hyuk's interview! :heart:

- Which actress that you want to work again?

"Seo Hyun Jin and Han Ji Min. I have worked with Yoo Mi two times. My three favorite actresses: Han Ji Min, Seo Hyun Jin, Jung Yoo Mi"

102508_125173_5256.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20160701n05198

I remember this is the second time Eric says he want to work with Ji Min again! So sweet, right chingus:wub:

• Like 8

Guest dajungjoo

Annyeong... It has been a long while... Hope everyone here is well and good... Just to share, Jimin was spotted at a restaurant tonight around Sinsa-dong area with her friend... The lady with white and black dress (back facing) should be Jimin... Her back view looks lovely too~ :)

Looking forward to seeing more Jimin's activities soon! ^^

IG credit @jeongwoonho

On 6/29/2016 at 9:05 PM, liemkopi said:

@Ratchet82 As a long time and loyal fan of HJM, I certainly hope that whatever news about her, be it good or bad, are verified and certain before any questionable remarks are stated in writing here or any forum. I recall your previous 'predictions' about JM's marriage and pregnancy (I certainly don't think it's nice to say she's pregnant before marriage). Nothing happen so far and now you 'kindly' drop another statement or should I say 'prediction' that is not pleasant either. In any case, by just doing that without any proof, it's just disturbing to fan like me. You may ask me not to read your kind statement but unless I don't come back to this forum, that's impossible. 

I never saw what it was posted bec. it was deleted already:(as they say "To each his/her own" maybe  that's her personal opinion but most of us here or should I say all us here admire/ love HAN JI MIN  for me she is one of a kind lady.(class/elegant lady).

On 7/1/2016 at 4:39 AM, neih212 said:

- Which actress that you want to work again?

"Seo Hyun Jin and Han Ji Min. I have worked with Yoo Mi two times. My three favorite actresses: Han Ji Min, Seo Hyun Jin, Jung Yoo Mi"

It was nice of Him to mention Miss Ji MIN , so He really like to work with her, but as BinMin shipper  i hope if ever they work together no torrid kissing scene, :lol: in his latest K-drama he was a good kisser just like HB.:lol:

====================

Miss Koala writes positve abt. Han Ji Min:thumbsup:

Han Ji Min and Jin Goo Reunite at KCON France 2016 Thirteen Years After Hit Drama All In

Posted on July 2, 2016 by ockoala

soso.jpg

I love cute reunions and this one in particular is a happy wave of early Hallyu nostalgia, and where best to happen then at an event promoting current and future Hallyu. Korean actor and actress Jin Goo and Han Ji Min were the special guests at KCON France earlier this month, jetting off to Paris in early June to attend the event along with popular idol groups who were performing at the evening concert.Han Ji Min and Jin Goo are both established actors now but both got their big break as teens costarring in early Hallyu hit drama All In, playing the childhood counterparts to Song Hye Kyoand Lee Byung Hun respectively. It was the drama that brought the two adult leads together in real life dating, and more recently Jin Goo got to work with Song Hye Kyo on Descendants of the Sun together. I actually loved the acting and chemistry of Han Ji Min and Jin Goo in that drama way more than the adult leads so it’s nice to see them all grown up and big name stars in their own right.

Spoiler

soso5.jpeg

soso2.jpg

soso43.jpg

soso4.jpg

soso1.jpg

Spoiler

soso3.jpg

sasa1.jpg

sasa.jpg

• Like 7

Hi chinggus. I think this is the first time that i have seen koala write something positive about ji min lol. I hope ji min's next drama will be good so she can bounce back from the night mare of HJMe. I just am sad that in the comments section, she is still the one to blame for what happened to the show. It is the writer's problem not ji min. That writer will be forever banned in my list lol.

I hope ji min picks her next project. I miss her terribly:(

• Like 4