Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Cj7rbzHWEAA64X4.jpg:large

From @carinasdiary twitter of today's program at France KCON.

Sorry, I cannot read French.  But should be exciting convention for those who are attending. :)  We shall wait for the fans' photos of jimin.  

• Like 4

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Han Ji Min in talks to star in new tvN drama 'Tomorrow With You'

01_5380B27E1568442A9B7AC0D8DB0542B2.jpg

Han Ji Min is likely to make her return to the dramaland in an upcoming tvN drama.

On June 2nd, an official from BH Entertainment stated,"It's true that Han Ji Min received a starring offer for tvN's 'Tomorrow With You', but her appearance hasn't been confirmed yet","She will review it after returning from her schedule in Paris".

'Tomorrow With You' is said to be a fantasy romance drama about a time traveller and his wife. It will be directed by Yoo Je Won who previously worked on 'Oh My Ghostess' and 'High School King of Savvy' while writer Heo Sung Hye will be in charged of the plot.

The drama is scheduled to go on air this September.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2016/06/han-ji-min-in-talks-to-star-in-new-tvn.html

Han Ji-min offered new time-travel drama from Oh My Ghostess PD

HanJiMin1.jpg

Han Ji-min (Hyde, Jekyll, Me) is currently considering an offer to star in the new fantasy drama from PD Yoo Je-won, of the hilariously zany tvN comedies High School King of Savvyand Oh My Ghostess. He’s coming back with a new series for tvN this fall called Tomorrow With You, about the sweet and comedic love story between a time-traveler and his wife.

The new series will be written by Heo Sung-hye, of the melodrama Full Sun and the rom-com movie (and box office hit) All About My Wife. It’s being called a “sweet, savage fantasy romantic comedy,” about a time-traveler husband and his newlywed wife. Han Ji-min is being courted to play the wife, a heroine described as delightful, cheery, and refreshingly funny.

Tomorrow With You is scheduled to air on Fridays and Saturdays following Dear My Friendsand The Good Wife, in September.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/han-ji-min-offered-new-time-travel-drama-from-oh-my-ghostess-pd/

• Like 7

Oh boy reading on the drama offer for ji min makes me giddy:wub: i have watched oh my ghostess and the PD is good. That show was fun and the writing and pacing is okay. I just hope that the writer is the same who pegged OMG. i have read in dramabeans that the writer is the writer of the movie all about my wife, is that the movie with im so jung? If yes then she is good, i enjoyed all about my wife. I prefer a melo for ji min but i cant be choosy. As long as the project is good, go ji min:)

• Like 5

Also, most dramas pick the male lead first, then the female lead. Its good that they are looking for the female lead first, if ji min will confirm we will see who the male lead that will be offered. Most of the time casting depends on who is first casted, i hope most already forgot about the disaster HAJINA has brought so they would like to be paired with ji min. Sometimes being casted first is also an added pressure. Cable shows are better these days but ofcourse being in the big 3 has its advantage. Not sure if i would like this drama for ji min. I just hope that this show is better. I was really traumatized by HAJINA lol. But anything with ji min in it, i will watch definitely. I hope she picks the best this time, i really wish:wub:

• Like 5

Information from Inquistir:

JUNE 4, 2016

HAN JI MIN TO MAKE HER RETURN TO K-DRAMAS THROUGH UPCOMING TVN SERIES ‘WITH YOU TOMORROW’

One of the first major actors to influence the Hallyu Wave when it was first starting to gain momentum was Han Ji Min. Since her acting debut back in 2003, Ji Min has built up her resume starring in popular K-dramas and K-movies. Some of her most-remembered series roles include playing Jung Ji Na in Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats, and Park Ha in Rooftop Prince. As for movies, she is known for Han Kaek Ju in Detective K: Secret of the Virtuous Widow, and Queen Jeongsun in The Fatal Encounter.

Now there is recent news that Han Ji Min will be making her return to K-dramas later on this year. Reportedly, she is considered for the female lead for With You Tomorrow, an upcoming K-drama for tvN.

Read more in http://www.inquisitr.com/3167828/han-ji-min-to-make-her-return-to-k-dramas-through-upcoming-tvn-series-with-you-tomorrow/

The author mentioned how bad the story of "Cheese in the trap", first drama this year in TVN went south and causes all the crews to leave for vacation to avoid any further discussion. ((cough hyde jykell & me, hjm and hb also seems to disappear cough)).  I became really worried for Kdramas, there are more and more unfavorable writings, causing many talented actors and actresses a dark stain in their resume.  Maybe more dramas should be in pre-production so that they can prepare better and gives the actor and actress more informed decision whether the drama will turn out what they have signed for.  Example Kang Don Won mentioned he thought Kdrama productions were too intense, not given him enough time to digest and act the TV roles perfectly.

Hope Jimin will not run away from dramas too.  Fighting! 

• Like 8

I hope ji min is not traumatized making kdramas because of what happened to HJMe. I cannot blame mostly the actors of that drama if they want to take a break and not do any kdrama. That drama created a permanent dent on their careers especially the leads binmin. Han ji min was mostly criticized even if it is not her fault, if the show failed big time it is mostly the actors fault and not the writer's sigh. I can still remember those bashing in recap sites on ji min. That writer is forever banned on my list of kdrama writers grrr lol.

The director is good for With You Tomorrow since Oh My Ghostess is one of the best romcoms i watched. So its only the writer that i am concerned. I hope she/he is good and i hope the lead actor is good too if ji min accepts. TVN has good projects with big stars lately so if the project is good i hope ji min accepts. I miss her so bad in kdramas, i just dont want another HJMe please lol. Please ji min:)

• Like 6

Unlike Richelle (sorry girl! PEACE!:glasses:), Hyde Jekyll Me for me was one of the best kdramas, though it wasn't perfect in a sense that there were some parts that should be thoroughly edited out. I agree that the writer in the drama sometimes made no sense in a way there're some episodes dragging the show down i.e. the kidnapping part is so frustrating.:dissapointed: But if you look at the drama holistically it gives an impression of almost there ideal perfect drama. To tell everyone...I am a  picky viewer but this one HIT me. Because of this drama I've learned to protect Han Ji Min from immature, irresponsible netizens:heart:. And because of this drama I've learned to love more and more Korean dramas. maybe I've watched more than a hundred kdramas by now but only 25% of it I've watched 'till the last episode. Still I am a forever picky viewer. :( And to this new drama of hers...whoever is her lead actor, whatever story she's going to act I'll be forever support Ji Min noona. :blush:

• Like 9

^@meheaven it's okay, everyone has a different taste or preference so no worries. I am glad you liked HJMe, atleast there are some who liked it. I have watched a lot of kdramas too and i always finish every drama i started even if its not that good. Its mostly because most of the dramas i watched i download them. I saved those that deserves to be watched over and over and delete those that dont deserved to be watched again lol. I just hope ji min will pick a good drama this time and i will definitely watch it. I like a lot of korean actresses but it is ji min that tugs to my heart. I miss seeing her in a kdrama not only in movies. I prefer korean dramas than movies most of the time:)

• Like 4

@richelle yeah! me too! there're about 10 Kactresses i like but i don't know what kind of allurement Han Ji Min has that made me want to know more of her and always want to keep on goggling websites that feature HJM. :blush:She's a vitamin i should say.:heart:

• Like 7

Status of Jimin's co-stars and their interactions with her...

2005 Resurrection -  Uhm Tae Woong, Married (Won Best Couple)

2006 Wolf / Super Rookie Ranger -  Eric Mun, Single (her saviour, he mentioned she is one of the few actresses that still keep in contact)

2006 Great Inheritance -  Kim Jae Won, Married

2007 Capital Scandal -  Kang Ji Hwan, Single (Won Best Couple, too many to talk about)

2007 Yi San -  Lee Seo Jin, Single (I thought he will be married after Yi San... he mentions about how nice hjm is in Grandpa over flowers variety program)

2009 Cain and Abel -  So Ji Sub, Single (sjb mentioned that he felt bad for her due to the marriage scandal, due to the scandal, sjb said he could not contact hjm, but in one of the article hjm mentioned she promise sjb to support his drama Ghost because he supported her Rooftop Prince, then another article hjm mentioned she watched his drama Master Sun because her niece likes him)

2011 Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats -  Jung Woo Sung, Single (from an interview about his impression of her, which is of course very good but he cheekily added this "the duration of 5 months can be said is not long, so the impression she left to me still need to continue to monitor to be known for sure… hehe!")

2012 Rooftop Prince -  Park Yoochun, Single (Won Best Couple, too many to talk about)

2015 Hyde, Jekyll, Me -  Hyun Bin, Single (his stare... and he claims publicly of her beauty)

Ha! Just realized out of so many co-stars only two are married!

I did not include movie because I find her movies generally has not much love interaction except Plan Man which the co-stars Jung Jae Young who is already married right?  Another love interest will be Gong Yoo which we have zero idea as the movie is not marketed yet and there is no selfie interaction of them like those with Shin Sung Rok during The Age of Shadows filming.

Looking forward to more other co-stars in future. :)

• Like 6