Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

^ I couldn't see the image posted above so I went into HJM's DC gallery and was so surprised to see that so many fans are angry at her right now! I didn't read all the the details but it appears she was in frequent contact with [one of?] her private fansite and now the other fansites are feeling shafted (at least I think that's why?). Her manager even contacted DC and BH Ent. even wrote a post apologizing. Many fans are incredibly disappointed in her right now, including her long-time fans. This is pretty sad news.

• Like 4

I haven't posted for a while, still lurking the thread. But seeing the recent posts make me wonder. @scout I don't really get much about the case, though I don't understand exactly but from my view it's impossible for actors/actresses (esp hallyu) to contact with every fansite and every fans, isn't normal for some stars to keep in touch with certain fans who they might often meet for a long time and close like the head/leader group of the fans. Hope and believe everything will be fine. Cheer up to   Ji min unnie.

• Like 6

I think this stems from ji min being very close with her chinese fans(baidubar?). I don't visit other fan sites of ji min but i noticed that baidubar is really close to her. I hope they don't get it wrong. Ji min might be close with them since they are overseas fans. She might expect that her korean fans would understand if she is more close to baidubar fans since they rarely see her. I hope she talks to her korean fans to settle this. So sad.

• Like 6

It's been ages for me to visit here since last time, but I wanted to check what you guys are thinking about the incident happened between the gallery and one private fan cafe. To tell you the latest status, it's all solved now, as BH Entertainment and HJM herself posted the message and apologized.

Thing is one fan suddenly disclosed on her instagram that HJM often visits that private fan cafe and leaves the messages. And that cafe seems to have close relationship with Chinese fansite Baidu. I know that cafe started off as a shipper cafe when Capital Scandal was onaired. i.e. for some fans, it's anti-actress cafe. But it looks like it's now for HJM fans only.  HJM gallery found it out and criticized both HJM and the cafe and asked explanation from them. They complained HJM is only close to particular fans. There were so many aggressive comments posted there that I almost thought they should close it down. But it's all solved now.

I don't think HJM did wrong, as there's no other active fan cafes around. It's fact that this cafe and Baidu have been very active supporting her, while the gallery is relatively passive. Plus it's opened to public and you're not sure if it's safe to post anything important about her. Anyway, as you can go back there and see, everything is now back to normal. Hope HJM doesn't worry too much. Neither should you. Hope this information helps.

• Like 10

@addisonbear  Thank you so much!!! :wub:

'Secret Agent' Cast show support for the re-opening of movie 'Interstellar' and 'MAD MAX: Fury Road'

201601141058109610_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20160114n16144

Video:

HJM: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjimin&no=129017

GY: https://web.facebook.com/cine21/videos/1059196560809416/?video_source=pages_finch_thumbnail_video 

very pretty with short hair, right:wub:

12540763_1059530360769660_43923871999712

944088_1059530354102994_7816339666506326

1934867_1059530357436327_698952259901311

10354235_1059530400769656_68623115734073

https://web.facebook.com/Justjimin82.Internationalfans

• Like 8

Hi chingus ^^

Can't wait to see uri Ji Min on the big screen, right:)

Some news said Miljung will be released this summer! Hope it's true and nothing changes ^^

Recently, director Park Chan-wook, actor Kang Dong Won, actress Kim Ok-bin have visited the set of movie Miljung to support director Kim Jee-woon, the cast and crew :wub:

Miljung daebak!!!

Ji Min unnie, Vitamins love you :wub::wub:

6ZqwtWY.jpg

Cr: DC HanJimin Gallery

• Like 7

Hai @neih212 

Yess....yess really can't wait..

Kang dong won :w00t: , this morning i rewatch 20x cf & bts Jimin and Dongwon. arghhh they're so cute together even i hope they can work together in movie or drama maybe....hehehe i don't know why read your news make me soo super happy:D 

I hope Miljung box office.....fighting!!!!

• Like 6

On 1/18/2016 at 9:30 PM, neih212 said:

@be5t4r  haha, this is for you, dear :D

Cr: as tagged

Ahh the gif can't open :( are you making gif from bts cf :w00t: 

I really miss uri Jimin,, i hope she invited to premiere GongYoo's movie...i want to see Jimin.

• Like 3