Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest Jae_June

I think TFE reached 3.8Million viewers. Is that even considered as failure in S Korea? As far as i know Jimin is not the main lead and she got only 4 scenes there (correct me if i'm wrong)and i think TFE delivered a decent record at the boxoffice right?
I have no idea about Plan Man's boxoffice result. all i know is it's a good movie and HJM was able to showcase her hidden talent in singing and her talent in comedy.Well ..Hajina's result is obviously sad for our unnie. but i hope she & her management learned something from this horrible experience. Never work again w/ that pdnim & that fangirling writer ever again!I think this is the worst acting job for HJM and i hate the writer for that! She just wasted an A1 actress in her show. Booooo:: :-q
Now that Hajina is about to end. I hope HJM to rest well and be back again soonI'll pray that she will be given the right project to bounce back to her rightful position.Han Ji Min Fighting!!! 

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest Jimin12

King's Wrath is not really a failure considering the circumstances > the movie sadly happened during the Seowol tragedy and people didn't have the heart to go the cinema. All the movies did pretty bad at that time. And most of the promotion event for King's Wrath had been canceled. What a bad timing.
But since the movie had a huge budget of 10 billions + it was HB's army comeback, the expectations where high & they were aiming for at least 10 M of attendance.

I wouldn't get too worried. All the actors have movies/drama that aren't doing always well. That doesn't mean they'll be jobless or can't rebound. In any case, I wish good luck to Han Ji Min for her new movie!

Guest jhorie

ilovejimin said: @jorie chincha! ohh.. so your older than me in terms of being a fan of jimin hehe.. (just joking) i became her fans after i watched RTP. I think there's a lot of vitamins out there didn't find this forum.. Before i was thinking maybe many of jimin fans are ahjumma and they are not a chatty fans and only contended in lurking here.. but now i'm wrong there's so many here in their early twenties.. :)

@Jimin12 thanks for the uplifting post hopefully her new movie will do well also for her next drama to be good i hope she and her management learned a lesson or two from this drama its an experience and she gets to act with hyun bin im sure she will treasure it just by looking at the kissing scene last night =))

Thanks for the article and your opinions, guys :x 
I think the producers are the people who have a comprehensive view. They chose an actress for their movie/drama base on her competence in acting. Beside, there are the image suitable for their character's image, the schedule and so on... 
I don't think both Plan Man and Fatal Encounter are the failures. As for Plan Man, it really hadn't high amount of viewers but it got the positive feedback from media about Han Ji Min's acting. And as for Fatal Encounter, it had high amount of audience but got the negative feedback from media, but that was about the dark script and not for acting of the casts. 
In the upcoming movie, Han Ji Min will show her new image on screen. I wish Han Ji Min good luck with Salute D' Amour :)
Han Ji Min fighting! :x

i hope the last episodes of hajina will give more room for ji min to show her acting chops you know she can still prove those haters wrong just last night she have shown her great chemistry with hyun bin the writer only needs to give it her all and our ji min will surely deliver :x

Guest forget-me-not123

11075180_630184933792048_756269947132270

CR  HJM DC

I find HJM looks extremely beautiful when she is walking the red carpet with Robin!    I like her wearing a dress with a new hair look!

:x :-*

Guest Jimin12

Article about the director of "Salute D'amour", the new film of Han Ji Min. Hope it does well! Fighting!

Kang Je-gyu, Choi Dong-hun, Lee Jun-ik: 10 Million Admission Directors Are Coming

Korea’s most successful directors with 10-million-admission movies are returning. Kang Je-gyu of “Salute D’Amour,” Choi Dong-hoon of “Assassination,” and Lee Joon-ik of “Sado” are coming to the theater this year. The first to meet the audience is director Kang Je-gyu. Creator of “Taeguki” and “Shiri,” Kang is making a comeback with “Salute D’Amour” on April 9. It is a love story about 70-year-old Seong-chil who falls in love with the flower shop owner Geum-nim and people who support the last love of their lives. It captures the two elders’ special romance that is clumsier than first love, more exciting than the first confession, and more heart-fluttering than the first date. The movie stars Park Geun-young, Yun Yeo-jeong, Cho Jin-woong, Han Ji-min, Hwang Woo Seul-hye, Moon Ga-young, and EXO’s Chan-yeol. 
“Making ‘Salute D’Amour’ was such a happy experience for me that I wanted it to go on forever. I hope it is a movie that makes you can watch with your loved ones and reflect on the meaning of unchanging love.”

Choi Dong-hoon of “The Thieves” is returning with “Assassination,” a suspense-filled movie set in Shanghai and Seoul in the 1930s. It tells an unpredictable story of independence fighters, Provisional Government officials, and assassinators without a country, a name, or forgiveness who undertake a secret assassination mission. It stars Jeon Ji-hyun, Lee Jung-jae, Ha Jung-woo, Oh Dal-soo, Cho Jin-woong, Lee Gyung-young, and Choi Duk-moon.

“The King and the Clown” director Lee Joon-ik is coming back with “Sado.” The movie re-interprets the well-known, but little understood story of Crown Prince Sado who was condemned to death by his father King Yeong-jo. The cast is led by Song Gang-ho, Yoo Ah-in, and Moon Geun-young. 

KOFICE | March 21 2015