Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Im just relieved seeing ji min always smiling despite the ratings, pressure

those smiles are for those haters lol

as if she want to say

why me, we we

there's the writer and director

she just follows what she is being told to do

in hajina thread there's a fan of hyun bin who is very obvious of her hate to ji min

she cant differentiate the actor from the character :P

ji min will always be happy and positive no matter what :x

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest forget-me-not123

11050183_629054483905093_191737439792458

CR   HJM DC

Second teaser for Salute D'Amour!    Hope this movie a success!    HJM, fighting!  

:x :D

Again the video can't be shown, you might have to look it up in Youtube yourself!   Sorry!  www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEp8-yYRLbA

^:)^

Guest jhorie

I hope she can bring her whole family specially her grandmother on the premier night. I am so excited about this movie, although she's not the main character.  

Hope Hyun Bin and Park Yoochun can come to support her and her other co star from TFE.

Happy 300 pages vitamins.. I'm so glad so many silent lurkers out in their shelves and joined this furom and support her..  to all newbies welcome to minnies homes.. please come more often here! 

Let us show our love for our Goddess....

@zherthsh I really admired you for being so loyal and dedicated fans of jimin for so many years.. you really deserve an applause (and also your group if there is..) to us your fellow vitamins.. 
^:)^  ^:)^  ^:) =D>  =D>  =D>

Guest jhorie

Happy 300 pages vitamins.. I'm so glad so many silent lurkers out in their shelves and joined this furom and support her..  to all newbies welcome to minnies homes.. please come more often here! 

Let us show our love for our Goddess....

@zherthsh I really admired you for being so loyal and dedicated fans of jimin for so many years.. you really deserve an applause (and also your group if there is..) to us your fellow vitamins.. 

^

:)

^  

^:)^  ^:)

=D>  

=D>  =D>

Thanks for the warm welcome...i just want to let you guys know i was her fan since Cain & Abel  drama. Then I searched all her dramas online and watch all of them from Resurrection, Wolf, Yi San (one of my favorites), Jewel in the Palace, All In,  Rooftop Prince, Capital Scandal, Great Inheritance, Padam Padam, Detective K, & Invisible Parachute Agent. too bad I wanted to watch  Good Person but i can't find anywhere online.  Actually I'm an active fan on Facebook, i only found out about this forum when Hyde Jekyll Me started.   

@jorie chincha! ohh.. so your older than me in terms of being a fan of jimin hehe.. (just joking) i became her fans after i watched RTP. I think there's a lot of vitamins out there didn't find this forum.. Before i was thinking maybe many of jimin fans are ahjumma and they are not a chatty fans and only contended in lurking here.. but now i'm wrong there's so many here in their early twenties.. :)

www.youtube.com/channel/UCkDOq6zDneN7_q9tqdis_-g

(Try cut & paste to view)

Found this on youtube. The uploader has all HJM cut only on HJMe......

Do support him/her (by liking or subscribing) so we can get all JiMin latest related news on videos:)

Thanks for the warm welcome...i just want to let you guys know i was her fan since Cain & Abel  drama. Then I searched all her dramas online and watch all of them from Resurrection, Wolf, Yi San (one of my favorites), Jewel in the Palace, All In,  Rooftop Prince, Capital Scandal, Great Inheritance, Padam Padam, Detective K, & Invisible Parachute Agent. too bad I wanted to watch  Good Person but i can't find anywhere online.  Actually I'm an active fan on Facebook, i only found out about this forum when Hyde Jekyll Me started.   

Try gooddrama.net for the drama Good Person.