Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

She made an appearance on 'I live Alone' as a guest visiting a star stylist.  So sweet ... feels like a very down-to-earth girl next door.... hope she finds or has the right guy and gets married soon.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, richelle said:

@liemkopithank you chinggu. I hope i can see more of ji min and seo jin. It seems that seo jin knows ji min very well lol. He knows when ji min is nervous. It will be fun to see them in a drama together:wub:

I think maybe because the drama that they worked in had many episodes. :D 

Suddenly to think of it, now i know why LSJ wanted to work in a drama together with Ji Min because their last long cooperation has no kiss scene. :lol:

• Like 4

I too wish JM can work with LSJ in a drama again though she seems to be more comfortable with Eric:)  Maybe she's being careful in front of camera. At one point, I heard they both talked about knowing each other for 10 years or was it each other's family for 10 years?  I also think LSJ really like JM and they both truly had great fun together (probably the first time I heard LSJ laughed so heartily).

And @tok-soompi could be right about the kiss scene:) If that happened, I will be very interested to watch the BTS:)

• Like 5

@liemkopi, Eric is Ji Min life saviour.  So he will always win.  :D LSJ will have to continue to remain jealous.

Article from http://m.mbn.co.kr/news/news_view.mbn?news_seq_no=3315857

Google translate (translation abit weird):

The last story is about the summer gain of Han Ji-min, who captured the hearts of three brother Lee-se-jin-erik-yun gyungsang three times at the TVN 'Samseok-seok sea ranch' broadcasted on the 18th. 
On this day of the broadcast, the presence of three or more guests will vary depending on who has a guest. Han Ji-min, who appeared as the first guest of this season, disarmed the cynical Lee Se-jin with his unadorned and charming charm, and led conversation in the quiet cooking time of "Chefs" Eric, . 
The guest who was proud of the best breathing and the three days of the last three days leave the three days of the victory, the remaining three dropped in conversation, even when the heat wave close to 39 degrees, "photogaphic" and 180 degrees seems to be changed. The next three guests will spend time trying to guess who will come and will show a smile. 
Han Ji-min boasts Lee Seo-jin and Kimi, which are extraordinary, until the last day.

Lee Jin-joo PD said, "Lee Se-jin laughed and laughed at his jealousy and jealousy, saying that Han Ji-min had a different tone of voice to Eric and that he was talking to him. On the last day, Lee Seo Jin and Han Ji Min both acted like real siblings. It explodes, and it is good to expect, "he said. 
In addition, the second guest, Lee Ji Hoon will appear and will be more than happy. In the meantime, many guests have exhibited the charm of anti-war in the comfortable atmosphere of 'Shishi Sekisui', and Ji-hoon hopes to attract the hearts of viewers with some charm. 

• Like 4

By the way i think LSJ and Ji Min do keep in contact based on Grandpa over flowers missed opportunity to meet up. I think he has her numbers but quite refuse to call her cos he knew she will not meet up if he ask her out but if its using the name of one of the grandpa, it will be different.  :D

• Like 4

Article from http://m.entermedia.co.kr/news_view.html?idx=6883#cb

Google translate (translation abit weird)

It sounds like laughter. Long life left by Han Ji-min

"Three meals a day," Han Ji Min illusion of remaining forever because 

when [Enter = Jeong Deokhyeon media] are more geuriwojineun when people did not know no better. It is Han Ji-min who appeared as the first guest of the TVN entertainment program <Samseok-suk> sea ranch convenience. It was too short time to think. It seems like a lot of time has passed though. Think about it. Where the entertainment was awkward, she touched her tongue, and she came into her house for the first time. 

In a day or two, Han Ji Min was comfortable enough to be a member of the family of three. Of course, Lee Seo-jin and his previous drama, "Il-san", had a familiar relationship with them, but during the two days, the two got closer and closer to playing pranks. Eric always calmly calm and quietly worked as a kitchen assistant, and together with him, he made a bath, and he got better. 

It was an awkward relationship with Yoon Gyun-sang, but she got close to her sister as she went to Jackson's ranch. In the hot weather, Han Ji-min, who went to a solo Jackson Ranch and cleaned and fed her, was not able to go to the airport. He said that he would ride on the bicycle that Yoon Gyeong-sang brought.

In fact, Han Ji-min was a modesty and sham. It is different from her appearance we have seen through drama. And she did not have anything special. However, they were only doing the same thing with the men of the three houses. I cooked, cooked, packed, and went to Jackson's ranch to pick up the goats and share the everyday hours of swimming in the midday sun. 

However, Lee Seo-jin, Eric, and Yong-gyong-sang, who had once again found the gross profit, I feel like I should do anything in one corner. I see her in a dishwashing and laughing. I sit at a diner together and eat Chinese miso miso bowl and go to Gokmyoung, and the sounds of laughing at the beach It is buried everywhere. It is the same everyday life, but the place of someone seems to be like this. 

Eric first opened the refrigerator at the third house of the fortune-teller, and took out the kimchi which he had previously immersed with Hanmi. Eric, who is well - nourished, makes a noodle with it. Lee puts out a side dish that left Hanmi in the refrigerator. She does not have a meal, but her traces are buried.

In fact, this is the invisible power of the program called "Samseok Sekyu". It is not a trip to somewhere, but a place to stay in one place and to live there, so it is clear that someone is holding a seat. It looks like the same space, but the hands and body temperature of those who have found it in the house of the gods are buried. When Han Ji - min leaves, her laughter is still heard and the cute face is in sight. I was just happy when I was there, but I felt more when I was away. So, the trip of <Samseok-suk> lasts longer than any travel entertainment. 

• Like 5