Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Jin Goo and Han Ji Min to Attend KCON 2016 France

Posted: 23 May 2016

jin-goo-and-han-ji-min-to-attend-kcon-20

Korean actors Jin Goo and Han Ji Min have confirmed their attendance to the upcoming KCON 2016 France.

KCON 2016 France marks the first KCON ever to be held in Europe.Jin Goo and Han Ji Min will be joining special MC Leeteuk from Super Junior as well as artists BTS, Block B, SHINee, FTISLAND, f(x) and I.O.I in France this June.

Jin Goo, who recently appeared on popular drama 'Descendants of the Sun', and Han Ji Min will have a first-hand experience of K-Culture′s influence during KCON 2016 France.

Tickets for KCON 2016 France sold out within 3 hours during the first round of ticket sales and within 1 hour during the 2 round of ticket sales. There are currently 12,000 fans expected to attend the event.

KCON expanded into Japan and Abu Dhabi after beginning in the United States in 2012 and will hold its first European convention in June through KCON 2016 France.

For more information about KCON, check out our comprehensive KCON 2016 section, right here on Mwave!

Photo credit: CJ E&M

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/article/jin-goo-and-han-ji-min-to-attend-kcon-20-6356230

• Like 9

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Jin Goo and Han Ji Min Head To France for KCON 2016

crystalcove May 23, 2016

kcon-france-e1463994765367.jpg

Actors Jin Goo and Han Ji Min are going to France for KCON 2016!

Fans in France will be able to see these two actors up close as they attend KCON 2016 France.

KCON 2016 France takes place on June 2 at the Accor Hotels Arena. K-pop artists BTS, Block B, SHINee, FTISLAND, f(x), and I.O.I will perform, with Super Junior’s Leeteuk as the special MC. This is the first European event for KCON and is taking place to commemorate 130 years of Korea-France diplomatic relations. In addition to the concert of K-pop stars, there will be a convention to exhibit and experience various aspects of Korean culture

Tickets for KCON 2016 France are all sold out, all 12,000 of them, with the first round sold out in three hours, and the second round in one hour.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/23/jin-goo-and-han-ji-min-head-to-france-for-kcon-2016/

• Like 6

5 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@richelle, Shin Sung Rok is tying the knot soon!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/24/actor-shin-sung-rok-to-tie-the-knot/

But our Jimin (same age as Shin Sung Rok) is still taking her own sweet time.  :sweatingbullets:

Oh my bad lol. If ji min is not to tie the knot soon then just sign on a drama ji min. It has been past 1 year since her last drama. I know she was traumatized of her experience with hjme but its still nice to try another, please ji min:)

• Like 6

Han Ji-min and Sin Seong-rok take a lovely selfie like siblings

photo729185.jpg

Han Ji-min stepped in to support Sin Seong-rok. She visited the venue for musical 'Mata Hari' to cheer for him.

On May 30, Han Ji-min posted a selfie she took with Sin Seong-rok on her personal Instagram. The selfie captured the bright smile of the two in the waiting room.

Han Ji-min looks radiant in the pink shirt. Sin Seong-rok's tall figure also has caught our attention.

Han Ji-min added the caption to the selfie, "Musical 'MATA HARI' Seong-rok shines even more behind the stage".

Meanwhile, Han Ji-min's new movie "The Age of Shadows" co-starring Song Kang-ho and Gong Yoo is opening soon at the theatres. Sin Seong-rok is getting married to his non-celebrity girlfriend in Hawaii next month.

http://www.hancinema.net/han-ji-min-and-sin-seong-rok-take-a-lovely-selfie-like-siblings-95086.html

• Like 8

Han Ji Min to return to the small screen through new tvN drama?

Cj6gr7WXAAAeXw-.jpg

Actress Han Ji Min is in talks to join new tvN drama 'With You Tomorrow'!

A representative of tvN recently stated, "Han Ji Min has been offered a role in new tvN drama 'With You Tomorrow'. Currently, we are in discussion."  This new fantasy romance drama portraying the story of a time traveler and his wife is scheduled to begin airing in September. 

Meanwhile, Han Ji Min's last drama appearance was on 'Hyde, Jekyll, and Me' back in 2015. Many fans hope to see her return to the small screen soon!

Link

• Like 8

From The Korea Herald

KCON France to kick off amid diplomatic anticipation

The world's largest K-pop festival will kick off in Paris, its first European destination, on Thursday with South Korean President Park Geun-hye attending.

The line-up for KCON France includes the likes of Bangtan Boys, Block B, SHINee, F.T. Island, f(x) and I.O.I, CJ E&M, a South Korean entertainment company, said. I.O.I is a girl group created from cult reality series "Produce 101," which narrowed 101 candidates down to 11 finalists who now comprise the act.

Park, who is in France to celebrate the 130th anniversary of diplomatic ties between South Korea and the European country, is expected to attend the festival's first European edition.

KCON was launched in California in 2012 and has become an annual fixture in the Golden State since. It has traveled around the world, including to New York, Japan, the United Arab Emirates and South Korea's Jeju Island.

Leeteuk of boy band Super Junior will host the concert. Actor Jin Goo, who played a supporting role in runaway hit TV series "Descendants of the Sun," and actress Han Ji-min, who made her big break with a minor role in the classic period drama "Daejanggeum," will also attend the event.

The first batch of tickets sold out within three hours in April, with the second batch gone within an hour in May. CJ E&M said a total of 12,000 tickets were sold.

The festival takes place for one day only on Thursday at Accor Hotels Arena. 

• Like 7

Honestly I'm kinda excited with the article about HJM got the offer to act in tvN's drama. God, time passed so fast that HAJINA actually happened a year ago.. Seriously, she should accept the drama offer if the script is good (the PD and scriptwriter also need to be awesome), I don't want her to be saddled with another disappointing project like HAJINA... Whatever it is, Ji Min unnie, I really look forward for your future projects, especially your dramas!

edit. just found out that the upcoming drama, Tomorrow With You will be directed by Yoo Je Won who previously directed High School King of Savvy & Oh My Ghostess. I kinda like the PD previous shows but we actually need a good screenwriter to make the drama good to watch..

editedit. I wonder if PD Yoo Je Won will be working again with writer Yang Hee Seung? Because both of them work together in HSKOS & OMG. If she is the writer for TWY, the drama is actually in a good hands...

• Like 9