Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@ambersteri have seen some casts added but the leading lady was not confirmed yet, in dramabeans I mean. I still hope Ji min is still being considered. I like her to be in it so i can try watching a 50 episode drama lol. Since it takes a while waiting might as well have her in a long series. Kang ji hwan is good, i like him in all the series that i have watched him even in movies. He was good both in dramas but i appreciate him more in romcoms. I hope he and ji min will reunite in this project:wub:

• Like 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Hi chingus!

About drama "Monster", Sung Yuri confirms as female lead today (that's why yesterday BH ent. said they receive the offer but still don't have time to read the script)

From the beginning, they only want to get more attention for their drama *crazy production*

• Like 4

Hi, cingus

Hi @neih212    so, she has two nephews now :) 

I have kind of funny story,  Do you guys remember when Chae Jung An up load her picture with Jimin in her IG in 2014 ( edit: I though CJA who up load it......oh sorry, apparently their friend/ clare.jpark who upload this pics in her Ig not CJA) 

yswJQ40.jpg

Cr: Ig clare.jpark 

So i followed CJA, after that i found out that she follows someone with name Han Ji Min, I thought she could be actress HJM, but no pictures, then i just follow this Ig.....in 2015, i almost forgot about this Ig, still no pictures n if I'm not mistaken she had a few follower, yeah i wondered this Ig was real, but i still followed it......n days ago cingu announced that she had Ig, oh finally she has Ig, n i want to follow her......OMG I've already followed her :P .......stupid me didn't realize that she've already upload her pictures for 11 week ago :P.... i  wonder why took her almost two years to upload her first picture :)

• Like 6

Daum Cafe: Celebrities who are famous to be 'chuka babos' (tn: fool for your niece/nephew)

VIXX Leo
Baek Ji Young
VIXX N
JYJ Jaejoong
Uhm Jung Hwa

Han Ji Min

mm15.jpg

mm16.jpg

mm17.jpg
Kim Tae Hee
Park Seo Joon
EXO Kai

-That's how I became a fan of Leo'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like a guy who loves kid

-The way Jaejoong is holding the kid makes my heart flutter

-Jongin's a true fool for his niece

-I knew Kim Tae Hee's on the list ㅋㅋㅋShe plays well with her nephews/nieces

-TOP with a baby is such a rare sight to see, that's why I love him

-Even Han Ji Min's Instagram username is 'Roma's aunt' (tn: Roma is her nephew's name)

-Daebak. Kim Jaejoong has 8 nunasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/celebrities-with-their-niecesnephews.html

• Like 7