Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest niceme

I feel like saying this now before any news breakout in the near future. I still think it's PYC from 2012 until present. Haha but i don't consider myself a shipper. 

hehehe same with you @Optimus, I still think about PYC until now......when I missed them I'll watch RTF again....and I never get bored to watch that drama...... please do a new project Han Ji Min as soon as possible :) I already missed you :)

I miss the thread:wub: thanks chinggus as always. Although i want her to always be around with her family, at her age she needs to learn how to be independent. Hopefully she is on her own now and dating and will get married soon:wub:

yeah I agree with you :)

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Netizens photoshop the most beautiful actresses of Korea

July 31, 2015

On July 31st, a netizen photoshopped the faces of the most beautiful Korean actresses and uploaded them on to Pann. The post has since been going viral.

Han Ji Min + Song Hye Kyo + Kim Tae Hee

525.jpg

[+ 54, – 0] Han Ji Min + Song Hye Kyo + Kim Tae Hee … so beautiful that it makes me tremble

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/netizens-photoshop-beautiful-actresses-korea/ 

Special thanks to @Rosario Rosa

• Like 9

thank you emoticon  once again chinggus,for all your wonderful and entertaining articles and pictures this whole week. I have a jolly good time browsing through all your work.Hope to hear from JM in a new project : movie or drama in the near future.                 more drama plz emoticon 

• Like 4

I wanted to acknowledge those awesome individuals who keep on posting here and making this forum lively.It's a pleasure to read all your thoughts and watch those lovely pics,vids and gifs.

Looking back unto Jimin's past relationship those hurtful experience makes her more stronger and wiser over the course of time.She have come a long way.I'm sure now she's more knowledgeable about herself,smarter about relationship and canny about love.

Hope she will find the right person for her and seetle down. Wishing that an unimaginably good things will transpire both in her career and love life.

Edited by caslyn
  • Like 6