Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest niceme

don't live apart with your parents han ji min :) please stay with them until you get married :) I'll be always your fan n always support for your project.................please do a new project soon :)

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

At her age , I think it is a good thing she has experience in living alone independently without the hassle of people around her.

It gives her the opportunity to do house-keeping, plan her own décor, cook and entertaining friends without too much of a fuss when her parents are around.

She can move freely and plan her own chores. As she has said, she hopes to settled down in the near future, I think she is set into practising her skills as a good home-keeper.:P:)

• Like 5

Guest niceme

Yay! Our thread is in Hot Topics! 

iHsk0Ti.jpg

@niceme Welcome newbie! Please keep posting for the thread, chingu! 

Yay! Our thread is in Hot Topics! 

iHsk0Ti.jpg

@niceme Welcome newbie! Please keep posting for the thread, chingu! 

thank you :) I hope so.....

good afternoon chingu:wub:

오랜만에 일상사진으로 인사드려요^^
요새는 조금은 바쁜 일정에서 벗어나
주위를 둘러보는 생활들을 하고 있습니다.

바쁘다고 그냥 지나쳤던 것들이 하나둘씩 눈에 들어오면서
아주 작고 사소한 것부터 감사한 것들이 너무 많아요
페이스북을 통해 직접 보고듣는 여러분들의 사랑또한
항상 표현하지는 못했지만 너무 감사하게 생각하고있습니다.

날씨가 많이 더워요!
모두들 불쾌지수가 높아지더라도
한번이라도 더 웃으면서 힘낼 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다.

Although the weather getting hotter, hope you guys keep smile and cheer up. ^^

11822565_957672414254346_642423504941706

11694943_957672424254345_876477990813812

11796463_957672427587678_771665187573104

11828592_957672420921012_758439053004788

https://www.facebook.com/official.hjm?fref=photo

• Like 5

I miss the thread:wub: thanks chinggus as always. Although i want her to always be around with her family, at her age she needs to learn how to be independent. Hopefully she is on her own now and dating and will get married soon:wub:

• Like 8

@Optimus, after all the past relationships, I think she is a bit sceptical about going on another relationship at that point of time when she was in her twenties. Now in her thirties, being wiser, she contemplates  to settle down and start a family.

Many of her contemporaries are already married and with a family. Anyway, I wish her the very best in dating. Someone who loves her and is compatible to her. Hope that mystery guy ( our ideal dimpled hunk ) :rolleyes:comes along and

gives us a big announcement  of their surprise dating instead of being hounded by the paparazzi all the time. :lol::)

• Like 6

About JM's past relationships, i want to share my thoughts too.:)

1. Her accident (on set of drama Wolf) happened on Jan 2006 and they broke up right after that.

The guy you see in KBS Happy Together Friends (Dec 2006) and the guy with JM in New York (Jan 2007) are 1 person. She only met him since Dec 2006 => He's not the first one who left her (but he can be the second one)

2. By looking at HJM and SJS now, i can say 'it's not him' for sure. When the rumour came out, both agencies denied immediately. So it's over and SJS doesn't need say sorry by himself after 6 months, right? The only reason is the rumour (from nowhere) really ruin JM real relationship and SJS know about it.

Anyway, the past is the past!:)

Edited by neih212
  • Like 6

We are true vitamins! I'm really happy to see all your sharing about Ji Min. I can feel the love that you guys intended for Ji Min :wub:  Me too! Love Ji Min so much! :wub:

I want to share my thoughts, too! :) 

The more seeing her, the more I want she will marriage soon. I really want she will be happy. Ji Min is not only beautiful but also has the good personality. She deserves to be happy.

I feel sorry for the guy who broke up with her just because of one text message from a stalker on the phone. I remember I read somewhere he said that he repented of his behavior to Ji Min. I personally thought that he was repent. He did behave badly towards her. 

And as for the marriage rumour between JM and SJS, I do think there was nothing between them and SJS said sorry to her because of two reasons:

The first, rumour affected towards her. SJS fans criticied her.

The second, rumour really ruined JM's real relationship at that time as @neih212 said. 

All that guys must be regret, they missed a good woman as JM!

I am sure she will meet one man who gives her the heartfelt love. 

• Like 6

I think it is the right time for her to settle down ,especially for a female, age is catching up whereby sometimes conceiving and delivering at childbirth is a problem. At this stage of her life , she'll have lots of energy to

enjoy bringing up a child as she so loves children,  I hope that our wish for her ( P*) angel,   :wub: to end up with a good life-long partner appears soon!  ;P   O:-)

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 5