Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Actually thinking of it, JM has been involved in disability or real life possible illness for the past years.

Keys to the Heart - Savant Sydrome & Prosthetic Leg

Two Lights - Blind

Familiar Wife - Anger Management & Dementia

The Light in your eyes -Dementia & Prosthetic Leg

Josee - Cerebral palsy

Our Blues - Deaf, Depression, Down Sydrome

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

She looks teary eyed in one of the pics. Wonder what they are watching:bawling:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeFmZ2HJmqa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Episode 15 tonight. I plan to watch it later tomorrow as I am sure I will cry buckets. I don't want my puffy eyes early in the morning:bawling:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeFcMvOpkG0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 3
  • Love 1

May 28, 2022

BH Entertainment posted this message in its IG:

Screenshot_2022-05-28_at_4.16.12_PM.png

I came to Young Ok, who closed the door to my heart so as not to get hurt.

Small but Big change

Come to Pureung Village today to meet Young Ok and Young Hee.  

Source:  IG of BH Entertainment 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On the flip side, i am also glad JM is able to work with KWB for his first comeback.  They have good chemistry. :wub:  I could understand why KWB hope to be able to work again if opportunity arise.  This project is just too short.  

• Love 3

Yes i have moved to Australia end of last year, around 1hr North from Sydney city.   So this is the closest proximity i have with her.

Yes glad she is resting well.  

Very happy to keep seeing her.  And totally understand the puffy eyes. :heartxoxo:

Really happy that she takes her time to choose great projects to present to us.

• Love 2

42 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Yes i have moved to Australia end of last year, around 1hr North from Sydney city.   So this is the closest proximity i have with her.

Yes glad she is resting well.  

Very happy to keep seeing her.  And totally understand the puffy eyes. :heartxoxo:

Really happy that she takes her time to choose great projects to present to us.

Wow so you are so close to our ji min. Maybe she will visit often as she is now their new ambassador.

Ji min's story arc with yeong hui is very special to me. You know we have a special child in the family. You can just imagine me and my mother sobbing while watching:bawling:

I second the motion chinggu. I am really glad her choice of projects and role are the best. So proud of her. She made me sob that my head hurts lol

• Love 2

Still waiting for the show English sub.  But you can catch some english conversation of JM with the tourist.  She is cute.  Always promoting the shows she involved and proudly introduced them that GDS teacher is a very famous actress.  (See the video with Wow)

• Love 3

May 30, 2022

Screenshot_2022-05-29_at_11.28.14_PM.png

Netflix

Not only is Noh Hee Kyung a masterful writer,   her choice of actors and actressses is amazing.  When Han Ji Min appeared in the earlier episodes, she seemed coquettish.  Little did I know that she is carrying such a heavy burden.   Her choice to harvest more abalone is not out of greed but to earn more money for her sister.  She tried not to get serious in her relationships with men for fear that they would not accept her sister.  Excellent acting.  

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I remember NHK in the promotions saying that the role is tailor made just for ji min. And that is so true. The role of yeong ok is colorful, deep and ji min did gave justice to it. I cried so much in Episide 15:bawling:

Sunbaenim Goo Do Shim said it very well. The lucky man who she hopefully will get married someday wins a lottery in having ji min. I am not even worried of her age. I am sure she will meet her match and get married when she is ready:blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLJBKQpSun/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3