Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I am delighted to see Ji Min more active in updating her IG.  Just wondering... is she currently the only one in the filming set?  Or she is so well loved that she keeps receiving food trucks.

Because of PHS, it trigger me to search all Ji Min unattached co stars ideal type for fun.  Haha!  They are so generic that it can be anyone.

PHS:  My ideal type is a woman who is independent and passionate about her work, but also has a side to them that makes me want to embrace them when we're together.

NJH: I think someone who is in the same field as me…and can become a source of strength for me is my ideal type.  Someone who is in sync with me emotionally.

GY: women who have the tendencies of a cat. “rather than a woman who relies on the other person, I like a proactive woman who knows how to do things for herself.

LSJ: not interested in a woman's face or body but was more attracted by her character and her sense of humor.

JWS: In my twenties, I still had the same feelings and thoughts in my teens, so my ideal type was simply a pretty woman. But as every person is different, I don’t have a specific ideal type anymore.”

JHI: a quiet woman who knows when to speak about something that needs to be addressed is attractive for him. A woman who is able to speak her mind is her ideal type. Aside from that, the woman needs to be true to her self, especially to her emotions.

and for Ji Min:

I take my time to get to know a person so I need to spend much time with somebody to open up. I tend to look for someone who can wait patiently for me. Age doesn't matter to me but whether I can get along with the person well matters. I love drinking so I don't really fall for guys who can't drink. Also, I like sweet guys who are kind. 

• Love 4

7 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I am delighted to see Ji Min more active in updating her IG.  Just wondering... is she currently the only one in the filming set?  Or she is so well loved that she keeps receiving food trucks.

Because of PHS, it trigger me to search all Ji Min unattached co stars ideal type for fun.  Haha!  They are so generic that it can be anyone.

PHS:  My ideal type is a woman who is independent and passionate about her work, but also has a side to them that makes me want to embrace them when we're together.

NJH: I think someone who is in the same field as me…and can become a source of strength for me is my ideal type.  Someone who is in sync with me emotionally.

GY: women who have the tendencies of a cat. “rather than a woman who relies on the other person, I like a proactive woman who knows how to do things for herself.

LSJ: not interested in a woman's face or body but was more attracted by her character and her sense of humor.

JWS: In my twenties, I still had the same feelings and thoughts in my teens, so my ideal type was simply a pretty woman. But as every person is different, I don’t have a specific ideal type anymore.”

JHI: a quiet woman who knows when to speak about something that needs to be addressed is attractive for him. A woman who is able to speak her mind is her ideal type. Aside from that, the woman needs to be true to her self, especially to her emotions.

and for Ji Min:

I take my time to get to know a person so I need to spend much time with somebody to open up. I tend to look for someone who can wait patiently for me. Age doesn't matter to me but whether I can get along with the person well matters. I love drinking so I don't really fall for guys who can't drink. Also, I like sweet guys who are kind. 

Only one man can win her heart.. I'm wondering who will be the luckiest man in the world who gonna marry Han Ji Min.. 

• Love 4
  • Insightful 1

The past relationship reveals we have currently is that i noticed that a matching hobby is a consideration in choosing their partner. Since South Korea is a golf country, most say they are together because of their love of golf lol. And we are sure that ji min is not into this sport and I am good with it. I am not sure but I see golf as the sport of only the rich and famous lol. So all those who love golf is already out of contention for our ji min's love ha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Han Ji Min's only hobby is Yoga or Pilates. She mentioned in an article last year that she loves doing pilates for body management. She also said that she don't miss it no matter how busy she is. So maybe she can also find a partner through gym. Lol

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 2