Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

It is even not yet available until now in my region. Only the making and 2 scenes is in the playlist. I hate you iQIYI to the max. I only subscribed because of Josee. You can't even imagine my frustration:tears:

And they move it again to February 12. This is the last time I will subscribe to this streaming site grrrrrrr. I will only wait for Josee. I am so so frustrated grrrrrrrrr:tears:

2 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Hi chingus! I’ve been counting down till today for the streaming of Josee on IQ global. I can see the movie but there is no English subtitle at all. Is that everyone’s experience as well? Any insight on English sub is much appreciated *crying*

Here in my region it is even not available. Only the making and 2 short subtitled scenes imagine:tears: I only subscribed to this iQIYI streaming site because of Josee. I hate them grrr. The things I can do for my love of Ji min. First they said January 29 then February 5 now I have read February 12. I am really so disappointed:tears:

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

26 minutes ago, richelle said:
2 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Here in my region it is even not available. Only the making and 2 short subtitled scenes imagine:tears: I only subscribed to this iQIYI streaming site because of Josee. I hate them grrr. The things I can do for my love of Ji min. First they said January 29 then February 5 now I have read February 12. I am really so disappointed:tears:

Me too. Only subscribed as it seemed to be the only way to watch the movie. Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese subs are available for me to choose (no use), but no English *crying again*. The strange thing is that my registered domain is Singapore so I would have thought there would be English sub :(

• Sad 3

I already watched Josee:wub: I can't wait anymore for IQIYI to decide when they will make this movie available in our region so I watched the other way lol. What can I say? Oh well, it's almost 2 hours but I felt like I wanted more of them hehe. I will rewatch it again and again. I think that both hjm and njh brings out the best in each other. Like they are acting soulmates. I wish to see them again but not in a dark, sad theme but hopefully something light and funny since I am sure they can do romcom very well too. Josee is ji min:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Allure mag of Ji Min interview can be read in the link.  Unfortunately its in korea, so google translate is abit off.

http://www.allurekorea.com/2021/02/09/inside-me-한지민/

She is checking for new work. And some are urging her to do a romantic comedy since when she gets older, it will be harder to act in that genre. I can't wait for her next chosen project:wub:

The 3 things she wishes this year:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLEcEVIp9js/?igshid=1r20xhaixi1c9

• Love 5

@richelle me too, I just finished actually. I already expected this having watched the originals before, but in all honesty I still did not like the movie. I really find the movie the opposite of heart warming. But what made me stay is the beautiful chemistry between JH and Ji Min, and their soulful actings. It is not an overstatement that they are soulmates in acting. The mutual understanding can be seen through their gestures without any need of dialogues. Really love to see this compatibility and closeness both in work and in their personal lives :heartxoxo:

• Love 3

On 2/9/2021 at 5:20 AM, tok-soompi said:

Allure mag of Ji Min interview can be read in the link.  Unfortunately its in korea, so google translate is abit off.

http://www.allurekorea.com/2021/02/09/inside-me-한지민/

It is really good! I just read it. I suggest using Papago by Naver to translate. It tends to be more accurate. Although there is usually still a few more mistakes. 

It sounds like HJM wouldnt mind doing a rom com. Although she is also enjoying her time and choosing carefully due to covid. Her 2021 goals sigh. She mention her grandma and missing Roma. 

You can tell how close she is with Jung Hae In (OSN crew) and Nam Joo Hyuk. So it is nice she talks a lot about their dramas too. Sounds like she grew as an actress and who she is now due to her works and the people she had met and worked with along the way.

• Love 3

Many years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLLW1ewhZVq/?igshid=1y9vvgorwnom

@ElectricHearts, thanks.  Will try that.

Soompi also help us translated some.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453678wpp/han-ji-min-shares-what-she-did-on-a-snow-day-forming-close-bonds-on-set-and-more

Hope her goals come true and she can visit her lovable nephews, enjoy chicken and beer in hans river and most importantly everyone she knows are safe and healthy.

Happy Lunar New Year to all.

• Love 2