Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

6 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

How did you know? Is there an IG post with the other Josee cast? 

I’m not yet aware of a different IG post which relates to the same event but that is what was discussed about this particular dinner. Same thing discussed on Twitter as well.

But just generally it is not surprising if they would meet up for a meal together as they are close and both love eating B)

@Joombi I reckon she deleted that post in case it may cause a misunderstanding/ shipping rumour esp. by new fans. Their friendship is well known and they both talked about that openly themselves to the press :)

• Love 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I am glad that ji min has her friends that she can count on especialy in these times where she can't visit her sister and nephews. Ji min has a very small family and thank goodness she has friends she can go out and eat with:wub:

We know that ji min treats njh as a dongsaeng, as in little brother only. So I hope that there will be no malice if ever they are seen together because I am sure, at Ji min's age and no scandal in her 18 years in the business, she will be very careful in meeting or seeing anyone if she is indeed seeing someone romantically. If it is out in the open, it only means it is pure friendship only and I am thankful to njh for treating her noona very well.

I have watched both episodes of omniscient interfering view and oh boy, our ji min is so frank hahaha. One of the host said ji min likes him reason why ji min was in happy together. The host ask about it and she said plain and frankly, they are just in the show and thats all to it lol. Maybe he has a different view on their closeness lol. She was so brutally frank which I love about her. She does not play around the bush. She will say her thoughts truthfully without sugar coating:wub:

Happy Sunday everyone:D

• Love 3

@richelle, you have sum up how i feel too.  As her bias, i know she has brother zoned herself with NJH.  I dont know much about NJH thus i cannot guess his thoughts.

My feel of deleted post is more to protect the person from overbearing shipper fans that verbally abuse other couples.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just want our ji min not to be involved in shipping wars involving njh. NJH fans are respectful of ji min but if there be news of dating and going out, I am sure their view of ji min will change. So I hope that their noona and dongsaeng relationship will stay so ji min will not be once again put in a bad light:D

I hope Josee will be shown soon:wub:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, richelle said:

I just want our ji min not to be involved in shipping wars involving njh. NJH fans are respectful of ji min but if there be news of dating and going out, I am sure their view of ji min will change. So I hope that their noona and dongsaeng relationship will stay so ji min will not be once again put in a bad light:D

I hope Josee will be shown soon:wub:

Me too.  I do not want JM to be hurt.

• Love 1

....and the best medicine is for her to get married or start her own family. don't like to pair her with single axtors in a project. such a pain in the...reading not so nice comments from a pathtc fan  such a bad idea staying single for too long especially in their kind of environment. lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hahaha we all want her to find someone who can make her happy and get married but why all of us here are worried.:D She's almost turning 40 so i guess she also knows what she's doing esp in their kind of environment. Whatever her decision and if that is really destined for her to meet her right one, will we stop her? I know we are protective to our Ji Min but let's face the reality. If other celebrities can survive, HJM can also survive if you know what i mean.

I think all we need is to support her we should just be happy because somehow in this covid crisis she still has friends to hang out with and eat out to ease her grief because her grandma died and she has not been able to be with her sister and nephews. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I am sure that it's not really in her plan to stay single this long but what can she do if she has not met the man of her dreams lol. And it is not always a guarantee that one will be happy getting married. For me, even if you are single, if you are happy then there's nothing wrong about it. In this life, we should not always think of what other people will say. As long as she is happy then she does not owe anybody an explanation. If she will not get married and prefer to be single, so be it. As long as she is happy then I am also happy for her. If she marries someone older or younger then it is her life and her decision and her happiness. I am sure all her fans will support her:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

staying single for soo many is a matter of choice and only a few shall i say it's  'fate'. and i don't believe it is fate for her. nahhh....think she was just too within her boundaries and she was comfortable of it.

i'll make a bet...this would be my last comment in this website unless the time come she'll be married to a someone. hahhaha...that 's how itchy i am for her to get married. 

see you guys when it happen...nice being here though. I will be missing you all.

Let me quote this....

'The 3 C's of LIFE: Choices, Chances, Changes.

You must make the choice, 

to take a chance.

If you want anything 

in life to change."

-Zig Ziglar-

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, cathmar said:

staying single for soo many is a matter of choice and only a few shall i say it's  'fate'. and i don't believe it is fate for her. nahhh....think she was just too within her boundaries and she was comfortable of it.

i'll make a bet...this would be my last comment in this website unless the time come she'll be married to a someone. hahhaha...that 's how itchy i am for her to get married. 

see you guys when it happen...nice being here though. I will be missing you all.

Let me quote this....

'The 3 C's of LIFE: Choices, Chances, Changes.

You must make the choice, 

to take a chance.

If you want anything 

in life to change."

-Zig Ziglar-

See you very, very soon chinggu lol. I hope she gets married pali pali:D

Have a nice day everyone:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKvCB8wpGNf/?igshid=pp6d58pr21im

• Love 2