Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest White_Stars

She's pretty. i loved her soo much in Resurrection. and in All in. (younger version of SHG)

021002031_L.jpg

021002107_L.jpg

021002214_L.jpg

021002268_L.jpg

oh yeah, thanks for making this thread! ^_^

Guest genn04

Han Ji Min is one of the prettiest and cutiest actress....so freshly innocent, and very attractive at the same time we need to bring her up...her acting is great....so purishful bright and talent.....why don't people notice her yet....alot of times people haven't heard of her yet...why not!...she begins with "ALL IN" the litle SHG, "GOOD PERSON" one with Jo Han Sun in it, "RESURRECTION", W/one hottest man, UmTaeWOun, and now "WOLF" w/two hottest wolf ever....ERIC & UmTaeWoo.....she has like one of the best taste...she gets to kiss all my hotties....SUPPORT HER. MUCH LOVE GOES TO HAN JI MIN.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going through some of my music videos and she was in Wheesung's "Words can express,", Lee Jung (I don't remember the song title), and Shin Seung Hoon's "Goodbye my love."

Guest xosandy

I was going through some of my music videos and she was in Wheesung's "Words can express,", Lee Jung (I don't remember the song title), and Shin Seung Hoon's "Goodbye my love."

do you happen to have a clip of that? i'd like to see it. thanks!

she looks so much younger than her age. i always thought she was in her teens!

Eric Hurt in Gallant Attempt to Save Han Ji-min

K-pop singer-cum-actor Eric and actress Han Ji-min, both starring in "Wolves", were slightly injured when they were hit by a stunt car while shooting the MBC TV drama near Namdaemun in Seoul on Sunday. The two stars were treated at a nearby hospital.

Eric's agency Good Entertainment Group said the driver of the car, which was supposed to run toward Eric and Han Ji-min and stop in front of them, presumably misunderstood the signals and ran at them at a speed of 40 km/h without stopping. Eric performed a gallant fling-yourself-at-the-girl-and-fall-out-of-the-car’s-way maneuver, according to the agency -- which was indeed what he was supposed to do in the scene. Eric plays Han’s secretary.

Due to the accident, MBC-TV will break the Monday and Tuesday schedule for the soap. The third episode will be aired on Monday as scheduled but the fourth episode on Tuesday will not. MBC said it will substitute the fourth episode with another show, while the episodes on Jan. 30 and 31 will also be replaced with special programs for Lunar New Year's holidays.

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0601230028.html

Guest AudHepFan

I actually rewatched All In because of Han Ji Min.

I guess I missed her the first time.

My friend is crazy about her, so when he kept mentioning how pretty she was.

I was curious

she is a natural beauty.

Hello Everyone! :)

Just found out there's a thread for Han Ji Min. I'm also addicted to her acting in Resurrection and am more crazy over Uhm Tae Woong. Here's an article which may be of interest to all her fans....

Credit goes to our dear friend, Miharriet at Uhmsky for the translation.

Han Ji Min, "It's true I am close to Uhm Tae Woong Oppa, but we are not a couple"

Their relationship have been noticed when they were casted together for the MBC's new Mon/Tue drama "Wolf" following last year's KBS2 drama "Buhwal." It started with Buhwal panics' wish that they could be a couple" and eventually, became a rumor that they are actually a couple.

Regarding this rumor, Han Jimin answered in the interview with Starnews, "We have been close from the beginning of the filming for "Buhwal." There was a rumor that Uhm Taewoong oppa who was casted for "Wolf" first recommended me, and it became a story we are in love," and laughed merrily. She explained, "It is true that I am closer to Taewoong ssi than any other actors, but it is out of question that we are in love."

Also, Han Jimin explained how she feels close to Uhm Taewoong saying, "Since there is a quite big age gap between us, I call him Uncle Uhm when he's not around. It is easy to contol emotion when we are filming, as we got used to it."

Uhm Tae Woong also answered in the interview with Starnews before, "I'm happy to hear that I should go out with Han Jimin. I really appreciate people who watched so passionately that they believed we are a couple."

Chosun Ilbo/Starnews

^ you know, at first i didn't think they looked all that compatible... but the chemistry in Resurrection was so great... definitely changed my mind. she has this young, innocent look... and UTW appears much older/ mature, but he's still very attractive.

she is such a great talent... and also very beautiful. i was really sad to hear about the stunt accident while filming Wolf. let's all wish her and Eric a speedy recovery~

Eric Hurt in Gallant Attempt to Save Han Ji-min

K-pop singer-cum-actor Eric and actress Han Ji-min, both starring in "Wolves", were slightly injured when they were hit by a stunt car while shooting the MBC TV drama near Namdaemun in Seoul on Sunday. The two stars were treated at a nearby hospital.

Eric's agency Good Entertainment Group said the driver of the car, which was supposed to run toward Eric and Han Ji-min and stop in front of them, presumably misunderstood the signals and ran at them at a speed of 40 km/h without stopping. Eric performed a gallant fling-yourself-at-the-girl-and-fall-out-of-the-car’s-way maneuver, according to the agency -- which was indeed what he was supposed to do in the scene. Eric plays Han’s secretary.

Due to the accident, MBC-TV will break the Monday and Tuesday schedule for the soap. The third episode will be aired on Monday as scheduled but the fourth episode on Tuesday will not. MBC said it will substitute the fourth episode with another show, while the episodes on Jan. 30 and 31 will also be replaced with special programs for Lunar New Year's holidays.

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0601230028.html

Get well soon Ji Min.i hope her injury isnt too serious.Han Ji Min fighting! :)

Guest White_Stars

I actually rewatched All In because of Han Ji Min.

I guess I missed her the first time.

haha yeah. she was so pretty and cute in that drama~~~ too bad she only appeared in few episodes only..

^ you know, at first i didn't think they looked all that compatible... but the chemistry in Resurrection was so great... definitely changed my mind. she has this young, innocent look... and UTW appears much older/ mature, but he's still very attractive.

i totally agree. their chemistry was beyond good. their love for each other seemed soo reall... they're both great actors. ^_^

---

yeah, i read about the accident a few days ago... T___T i hope they recover soon..!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest revontulet

EDIT:

Whoops, I posted in wrong thread. Was supposed to post this in Wolf thread.

I think Han Ji Min is a very underrated actress! I would love to see her in more bigger roles in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest renni72

With more plastic beauties in the entertainment circle, it is pleasant to look at Han Ji Min who has a naturally pretty face.

It's encouraging to see her getting bigger roles since All In days where she only had a few episodes as a young SHG.

Hopefully her beauty and acting will land her with more lead roles.

I have watched 2 episodes of Wolf and I enjoyed it. She acted well with both Uhm Tae Woong and Eric and can't wait to watch more when they continue filming once Eric and Han Ji Min have recovered.

HJM fans, you must support the drama when it starts again....

Guest genn04

Han Ji Min's Promoting Resurrection The Rebirth DVD. She so happy...i guess shes back at a good health....so happy for her...one of the prettiest and cute actress on earth.

200603051407481006_1-vi.jpg

200603051415141006_1-vi.jpg

200603051420361006_1-1-vi.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest beary

This week's Airiang TV has her news... She did a fashion show by Andre Kim in Shanghai with Lee Jun Ki. She looks great, must have recovered fully from her injury. She mentioned about her new work in May. I reckon they are going to put a stop to Wolf production?

15af6da3_59.jpg

443446809e420.jpg

443446809e421.jpg

443446809e422.jpg

443446809e424.jpg

443446809e425.jpg

443446809e426.jpg

443446809e427.jpg

Guest renni72

Her costar will be Jae Hee in Great Inheritance starting in early May on KBS2 ~~

No, it has now changed to Kim Jae Won. Han Ji Min will be busy filming this in May....guess "Wolf" will be either postponed or changed to another drama with same cast (that is what is being discussed at Wolf thread)

No, it has now changed to Kim Jae Won. Han Ji Min will be busy filming this in May....guess "Wolf" will be either postponed or changed to another drama with same cast (that is what is being discussed at Wolf thread)

Yea , I forgot to update my earlier post hehe , tht time it was still Jae Hee ~ ;)