Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@tok-soompi thanks! The making film video is amazing even though I barely understand what was being said...the cinematography is beautiful, we are in for a great melofilm for sure. Due to the latest COVID development, GY’s Seobok has already announced delay in releasing, same with KGE’s musical Hero. I am afraid the same might be the case for Josee...

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHsS-Dop520/?igshid=1rog0xbq53min

Omg they're so cute. I'm dying to see Josee now. 

Just rewatch Hyde Jekyll and Me with my cousin yesterday because she haven't seen this drama before. Her review on the characters was, female lead was beautiful but look lost and not comfortable with the male lead unlike the antagonistic lead. Male lead look constipated, mean in both form, and not attractive. She wish the antagonistic is the main lead instead. Rating the drama meh because said story line is all over the place. Omg I was like wow such a review but she said she like Ji Min because she was beautiful. Hehe I low key wish Sung Joon was male lead too! :bawling:

Anyway have a wonderful Tuesday everyone. Thanksgiving is almost here so hope everyone stay safe and healthy. 

• Like 5

I can't believe I missed her IG live yesterday. Great that ji min posted it:wub:

If Seo bok pulls out already, not sure if I wanted to do the same for Josee. One, they already started with the promotions. At first, I am hesitant as Josee will only be shown a week after GY's movie, now it's already out of the picture. But if covid cases go up, it will be another thing. I trust their judgment. I still hope it will be shown if possible:wub: Covid please go away pretty please:D

• Like 6

@richelle yeah, I am more worried about the pandemic development overall as once the situation is worse than it already is right now, the Korean government will surely impose even stricter social distancing and close all the cinemas etc 

Seo Bok and Josee have different target audience so don’t worry, they will not sabotage each other’s sales :heart: I hope both do really really really well as I’m still a veteran fan of GY (13+ years) :heart:

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, richelle said:

This article sums the press conference nicely:wub:

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/han-ji-min-nam-joo-hyuk-josee/

Love this. I have watched the trailer and snippets so many times. I already lost count lol. Our ji min is like a woman in love, very animated in the making film:wub:

It indeed is a great write up and make me so looking forward to the movie.  :wub:  Ji Min always very dedicated to prepare her role. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Oh that's why she wore that cute liliac outfit dress for more press stuff :) I love her cute bangs. 

@richelle the only reason why I saw part of her live instagram story was I woke up randomly while I was sleeping and then I clicked on the video. Watched a bit then I was like I better go back to sleep I don't understand :lol: . .then I woke up randomly again later and saw her posted it onto her instagram. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Thank you so much for the English sub @richelle and @tok-soompi for always sharing. Watching the teaser again with English sub give so much feelings. Her dedication will bring another well recognition to her career just like all her recent works. Hwaiting!

Revisiting The Light In Your Eyes 

Omg I love them and miss their team work. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

More complete details on the online press conference:wub: Thank you soompi:)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438562wpp/nam-joo-hyuk-and-han-ji-min-share-thoughts-on-reuniting-for-new-movie-josee-hardest-part-of-filming-and-more

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Another transformation of Ji Min with the unique look that emitting the aura character.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHwBeAoJoQQ/?igshid=bocwect1tsj3

So beautiful. I really hope this movie will be shown as scheduled. Pretty please:wub:

@AnotherstarI agree. It makes a lot of difference once the subtitles is out. Even if it takes a long time, I will wait for the movie with subs first. With Miss Baek, I got impatient lol. It is already a different feeling once you watch the first time and you understand everything. So hopefully the movie will be available very soon with subs:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I still remember Ji Min's eye in the Light in your Eyes and is very highly commented by Kim Hye Ja.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0kxdEupxwq/?igshid=qslvnh7s23x0

Again Nam Joo Hyuk reminded us her detailed eye acting.

Quote from soompi article:

"She told me everything about Josée even when I just looked in her eyes"

• Like 4
  • Love 4

^so true. Her eyes has the world of its own:wub: Very expressive. It is her greatest asset actually. Just her eyes and you can already tell her emotions. And we know how dedicated she is as an actress. I am not surprised that she has brought a wheelchair home lol. Talk about an actress that really studies and who tries to perfect her role. I really hope the reviews will be good once this movie comes out:DWith Miss Baek, word of mouth helps the movie once it is out.

They will be guesting on kang ha na's radio show. Reunion sort of. As ji min worked with her in familiar wife:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHxXsWlpumW/?igshid=1ehmobdyt6n6s

• Like 3
  • Love 3