Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

8 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Hi friends, could you please share how to stream the movie if I’m not in Korea? I don’t think it will be released in any cinemas in my country anytime soon if at all... I also need Eng sub. Thanks so much! 

Really looking forward to this movie. I love their chemistry in Dazzling and sobbed my eyes out to the point that I’m sure I will never be able to get over this drama...

I am hoping it will be picked by Netflix but if not, it takes some time before it got released with English subtitles. I will let you all know once I get a hold of the movie with subs:D

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

1 hour ago, richelle said:

I hope there will be a subtitled version uploaded of the online press conference. Been an hour:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHrPiu4hyB5/?igshid=13lqirz66rtyr

I hope so, too. I was only able to catch the last 10-15mins of the interview as I was in an online meeting that I cannot mute myself. Please share anybody who knows of a YT vclip of the interview, english subtitle would be great!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Omg she's so gorgeous. Nam Joo Hyuk is always so respectful and caring toward Ji Min. I love their friendship so much. I don't know what they're saying but still smiling like crazy. I know it already that Josee will be a hit. Love everytime she work with good caring people she always smiling and had fun. Can't wait to see Josee.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

They both were emotional after watching the trailer and behind the scene.  They both said that it was difficult to make the movie.  NJH explained why he cried "I think I was really immersed in the video".  Even though it was filmed a year ago, their emotions from recalling their characters' painful love story are still palpable to viewers.  This is the kind of heartfelt movie that will leave us longing for more in the end. I have a feeling that this movie will be a hit in the box office. JOSEE HWAITING!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I was watching live the whole time. And just like @AnotherstarI was smiling even if I don't understand what they're saying lol. I am just surprised that both cried and I don't know why. Now I know, because of watching the making. I really hope a good soul will work on the subtitles. I really want to know what they are saying. I have watched it again but no subtitles yet.

Josee:wub:

Full video of the online press conference was availlable this morning as I have watched it but it is not there now. Maybe she removed due to copyright issues?

More articles about Josee. And I am loving it:wub:

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2020/11/17/entertainment/movies/Josee-Korean-remake-Han-Jimin/20201117182800427.html

• Like 3
  • Love 2