Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Hello everyone, do we have a thread for Josee movie? I was searching for it but didn’t find it. I’d like to have some place to discuss the movie when it comes out.

I wish NJH and HJM would shoot another magazine spread together as they did back for Dazed. I know a lot people were against their pairing when TLIYE was first announced but those people had to eat their words when they saw them together.

I know Ji Min unnie has great chemistry with most of her leading men but she and NJH will always hold a special place in my heart as TLIYE shattered me. I will never get over TLIYE. 

I never thought these two artists could click so well together. Who would thought their chemistry and compatibility would be this great? I think they’re acting soulmates and I hope to see at least one more project where they’ll show their beautiful acting. I know they were cast in an upcoming drama HERE but the won’t be each other’s love interests.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

42 minutes ago, aisling said:

Hello everyone, do we have a thread for Josee movie? I was searching for it but didn’t find it. I’d like to have some place to discuss the movie when it comes out.

I wish NJH and HJM would shoot another magazine spread together as they did back for Dazed. I know a lot people were against their pairing when TLIYE was first announced but those people had to eat their words when they saw them together.

I know Ji Min unnie has great chemistry with most of her leading men but she and NJH will always hold a special place in my heart as TLIYE shattered me. I will never get over TLIYE. 

I never thought these two artists could click so well together. Who would thought their chemistry and compatibility would be this great? I think they’re acting soulmates and I hope to see at least one more project where they’ll show their beautiful acting. I know they were cast in an upcoming drama HERE but the won’t be each other’s love interests.

I second you here. Their pairing and team works were so refreshing and out of this world. Never knew they would stole my heart away since there's no promotion or hype about their pairing. So natural and beautiful to look at. Han Ji Min is very calm and outgoing person so she get alone well with all her costars. My Christmas Present would be them in Josee. The Light In Your Eyes is such a master piece all thanks to the whole team and my beautiful Sunset couple. To now I still can't find a drama pair that touches my heart like them... Love my beautiful girl some much. I kept rewatching Josee clip on repeating. Could countless how many times I've watched since it's released 3 days ago. Fighting Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk. 

On 11/9/2020 at 7:15 AM, hjm_osn said:

@Anotherstar, you’re right, in spite of the ‘big’ difference in age, this pair is able to deliver a lovely ‘feel good’, thrilling, and heart-fluttering scenes.

The age gap don't bother me because to me they're all just professional actors. What matter is how good they can convince me with their performance without trying hard to be lovely-dovey. Only certain actors/actresses can make you drown to them. These two are my favorite because their something sincere about both. No overly hype or huge promotion need. Ji Min is what matter.

• Love 6

9 hours ago, aisling said:

We don't have yet a thread for Josee. It would be great if we have one so we can post all things related to the movie. NJH has new stills released as well and I am hesitant to post here as this is Ji min's thread.

There is something between these two that makes their chemistry unbelievable. And with Josee playing for 117 minutes, I can't wait to watch them as the story unfolds and watch their chemistry as I felt like I want more, more, more after TLIYE ended. This movie will fill those longing I have for these two:wub:

I wonder what this is:D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, aisling said:

Don’t you want to do it here? Is there an advantage to have a separate one? I am new to this ‘thing’ so I will defer any action/s you and other experts decide to do. You have my support. I am a Jimin fan so anything for her, I am in!

8 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

I second you here. Their pairing and team works were so refreshing and out of this world. Never knew they would stole my heart away since there's no promotion or hype about their pairing. So natural and beautiful to look at. Han Ji Min is very calm and outgoing person so she get alone well with all her costars.

I agree with you 100%. Same thoughts as mine! 

And I agree, Jimin is what matters!

9 minutes ago, richelle said:

There is something between these two that makes their chemistry unbelievable.

I haven’t watched any NJH movie other TLIYE, i am not sure if NJH is also the type who gets good natural chemistry with his co-lead.

@richelle, my only concern with a separate thread we will be maintaining this as well. For me, JOSEE is Jimin’s movie, so anything connected to Josee could be posted here, this way we get all news, photos, videos and discussions here and don’t need to be transferring from one thread to another.  Anyway, just an opinion from a newbie. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Let's savor each moment we see ji min now promoting Josee. We know that after Josee, it will take some time again for her next project. So excited for this really:wub: It seems she will be promoting the movie in entertainment shows so we will see her more often this month and the next:D

The time we were the most beautiful:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfD_UMpCMh/?igshid=1s5ur9jnban9w

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hi friends, could you please share how to stream the movie if I’m not in Korea? I don’t think it will be released in any cinemas in my country anytime soon if at all... I also need Eng sub. Thanks so much! 

Really looking forward to this movie. I love their chemistry in Dazzling and sobbed my eyes out to the point that I’m sure I will never be able to get over this drama...

• Like 2
  • Love 3