Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

On 8/17/2020 at 6:16 AM, Paj said:

My condolences to Han Ji Min and her family for their loss. I hope she find peace and strength during her most difficult time. May her grandmother R.I.P. Dropping by to see if Josee has any updates. Some people mention crazy criticism she went through after drama HJ&M. My personal opinion on this is let bygones be bygones. She has climbed up the game to be one of the best actress. I don't think she even care about all those absurd taunting from irrelevant people. HJ&M is not bad, we all know there are rabid fans everywhere who has so much hate in their heart to loathe others. I know many people who love this drama so much and Ji Min through HJ&M. Recently revisited HJ&M clips on YouTube. I seen so many hateful and ignorant shippers bashing her to calling her ugly. Nah non of that are even worth to drill about. She did what she have to and surpassed that stage already. We as her fan should support her and careless about unreasonable people. Support her hard works rather than shipping her with costars please. We follow her because she's Han Ji Min, a talented and well respected woman just like us. Don't go drill about the actors she work with. Not important. A big hug to us and Ji Min. She's what matters. She's a positive person so please don't make bring unreasonable people opinion here. Have grate day guys. 

I would love to see Gong Yoo and Han Ji Min pair up too. Gong Yoo is my favorite actor so it's a big yes.  The Age of Shadows 

@Paj, you’re right, what is important is Jimin’s happiness and welfare and as fans we could only do our best to support her in all of her endeavors, whoever is her lead partner! Same with you, Gong Yoo is my first ever favorite actor. I saw HB and JHI first because CLOY and SITR were my first 2 kdramas but when I watched Coffee Prince, GY completely got me! Aside from OSN, CP is the other kdrama that I re-watch regularly as I just love GY in that show. I haven’t watch The Age of Shadows yet but I would definitely want a drama with GY and Jimin, sans shipping them as GY is a confirmed bachelor (?) as far as news about his lovelife says. :) 

As far as shipping goes, I never ship her with HB but I do wish she and JHI could have something deeper than friendship but odds are against it because JHI is at the peak of his career and maybe not thinking about dating at the moment. 

As I’ve stated my fervent hope and prayer is for the right man to come.

• Love 4

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@hjm_osnYes Ji Min is what matter here. Hoping Ji Min's fans stay true and positive like her. Don't go about bashing other Celebrities or actors like others. We watch her works to support her. Not to embarrass her. She is a generous person who's known to let people around her shine instead of herself. I'm a proud fan of this amazing woman. Shipping is not a problem if fans ship responsibly with respecting whoever's come in the next project of your favorite. Let's focus on her up coming projects and don't bother about what happened in the past. There's still many more great actors she haven't worked with. Jung Hae In and Ji Min were very cute in OSN. Love their team works too. :kiss_wink:

You should watch the age of shadows because it's very good. She stared alongside lots of great actors in it. Ji Min did an amazing job in this film. I know many people want to see her with Gong Yoo so hope our prayers come true. Gong Yoo is a great actor and is very versatile. 

I don't know if this was shar here or not but I really liked this crossover Mv. Both are great actors and same to be a great team. They were called Tom and Jerry from their costars. I want to see her work with more talented actors. As long as she's happy. 

• Love 4

21 minutes ago, Paj said:

You should watch the age of shadows because it's very good. She stared alongside lots of great actors in it. Ji Min did an amazing job in this film. I know many people want to see her with Gong Yoo so hope our prayers come true. Gong Yoo is a great actor and is very versatile. 

@Paj, but I am hoping that any drama/event with GY and HJM the storyline will give her a good part where she will not be completely overshadowed by him or any other lead actor. Both her and her lead actor should at least have equal focus in the story.

• Like 2

@Paj I certainly agree. She is what really matters:wub:And like you I am a proud fan of this great actress. Let's focus more on her and her upcoming projects. Can't wait for Josee. I can't wait to see how she will give life to the character. And the truth is she is surprising me with her recent portrayals. It seems she is improving with every project she has:)

• Like 2

Same here @tok-soompi. I have been seeing gifs of rooftop prince and familiar wife in twitter and the more I miss her. I think I will watch her dramas again this weekend. Missing her so much. I hope she is doing fine:tears: It has been a while since she last posted in her IG.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@richelle @tok-soompi, I too misses her a lot but it’s only over 2 weeks since her grandma passed away, so I am sure she’s trying to heal the pain of losing her with close family friends. It’s doubly sad because her sister and nephews are oceans away. They could have been great company to her now. I hope she is getting comfort and TLC from her parents, relatives and close friends. How I wish she has a “special someone” who will hug, comfort and care for her!

I am not rewatching any of her dramas but only her YT vclips and reading comments and inputting mine as well. I am also back watching western netflix shows to ease my missing her so much. No kdrama for me if she’s not in it. 

Let us give her time, she will eventually come out and hopefully with news about a new project or Josee’s fate in the theaters.

• Like 3

There are some news in IG and by far Yoo Ji Tae is confirmed the lead actor for the professor in Money Heist.  According to the confirmed articles, other actors are still in planning process

But saw another IG mentioning Ji Min has accepted the project alongside with Han Hye Joo and Kim Go Eun.  LBH to be advise.  The news below seems not very reliable yet.  So just for our information first.  But to think the three girls may have a chance in one project already make me giddy with joy.  Cannot imagine how i feel if it is confirmed. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEKnMPzCXnE/?igshid=1c3dlhkutocxe

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@tok-soompi I have been reading news of money heist remake. I have not watched the original so I don't know if it is a good decision on han ji min's part to be included in it. But I hope if ever her character will be somewhat different from her previous roles. I always trust her judgement:)

• Like 2

Actually i am not sure how closely they are following money heist... but i always imagine Ji Min will involve in a film similar to ocean 11 where all high profile cast get together to make an entertaining film.  Need some relax entertaining film sometimes.  Haha

• Like 2

On 8/21/2020 at 8:58 PM, hjm_osn said:

@richelle @tok-soompi, I too misses her a lot but it’s only over 2 weeks since her grandma passed away, so I am sure she’s trying to heal the pain of losing her with close family friends. It’s doubly sad because her sister and nephews are oceans away. They could have been great company to her now. I hope she is getting comfort and TLC from her parents, relatives and close friends. How I wish she has a “special someone” who will hug, comfort and care for her!

I am not rewatching any of her dramas but only her YT vclips and reading comments and inputting mine as well. I am also back watching western netflix shows to ease my missing her so much. No kdrama for me if she’s not in it. 

Let us give her time, she will eventually come out and hopefully with news about a new project or Josee’s fate in the theaters.

Actually we are use to her being out of the kdrama world for years. She has a 3 year hiatus from rooftop prince to HJMe and from HJMe to familiar wife. Korean actors and actresses usually takes a long break from time to time. So actually this is not yet considered a long time. She even have Josee that we can look forward to. Maybe we are just used to her accepting back to back dramas and we are a bit spoiled lol. Now the time to wait begins as Here was postponed. I even see some of money heist fans selection. We will see:)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

In a the COSMOPOLITAN KOREA magazine spread

I took a screenshot of the photo from himin012’s IG account, THANK YOU!

The DONGINBI skincare products in the picture cost no less than USD200 each! Premium products deserve the best commercial model - our Han Ji Min, elegantly and naturally beautiful!  Truly awesome! B)

91-F0-F80-D-9065-40-FC-99-C8-6-ACD23-AED

Credit to author

I read in another IG account that this Donginbi ad is in the Cosmopolitan September issue 2020. If this is true, I wonder if this will appear in all of the 20 versions of the month’s issue as the magazine is celebrating their 20th anniversary and they are publishing 20 versions with 20 different stars in the covers featuring k-pop idols, actors (jung Hae In is one of them), comedians, models and a zepeto character!

Well, our Jimin may not be one of the 20 covers but she will be in all of the 20 versions of the magazine, wider exposure! :P

• Love 4