Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest jesslynk26

thanks beary so much for the pics..Ji Min looks fabulous, doesn't she? I love her white dress :lol:

to bich: Welcome to HJM thread sweetie, I was waiting for u to join and now u're right here..i'm just so happy :P Let's make this thread bigger cuz Ji Min is too good to have only 3 pages right??

anyway i found this video where you can watch Ji Min at the 43rd Grand Bell Awards..she appeared only some seconds but it's worth watching cuz they show a funny scene where she kinda trips down while walking on the red carpet..poor Ji Min but it's still very cute though lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2B3HCP_Vues&amp...grand%20bell%20

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I'm here Jesslynk26!!! I also watched the 43rd Grand Bell Awards..but little not full..in "Showbiz extra" (did u watch?) I felt sympathetic when seeing ss Han sat under stage. But like u, she still takes one place in my heart ( & one more place..certainly!! oppa Kim Jae won.hihih)

1151930427052738_file.jpg

----> She looks beautiful in the last episode GI. With new dress, new hair, she's more beautiful!!!! But she appeared with them so little at the end. I think a woman will be more beautiful after wedding. hihi

Guest renni72

Han Ji Min is very cute and pretty and I am also waiting for her next drama.

I finished Great Inheritance and enjoyed it TOTALLY.....she and Kim Jae Won....great!!

Guest jesslynk26

----> She looks beautiful in the last episode GI. With new dress, new hair, she's more beautiful!!!! But she appeared with them so little at the end. I think a woman will be more beautiful after wedding. hihi

I totally aggree with u..she looks stunning in the last ep, she should definitely wears dress more..but that doesn't mean that she looks bad before cuz i also love her cute look with headbands and colorful clothes :P actually after watching GI, i'm so in love with headbands..i look for them in accessory stores but seems like in our country they don't have as beautiful headband as HJM's :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monoceros

she's really pretty. She was so cute in Great Inheritance, I loved her. I hope she gets more projects because Great Inheritance waskind of a flop

Hixhix Why did she refesh her hair???? I think she's the best with long black hair----------> It's really beautiful!!!!!!!! huhuhu But her clear eyes still drive me crazy!!!!! ^_^

Guest jesslynk26

Don't worry ss Bich, the hair she wears in that picture with Eric posted above is only temperature (for the trailer ony i guess) ..i am also not used to it at first but now I'm loving it so much (although i still miss her look in Great Inheritance)..I'm sure u'll luv her current hairstyle if u look at these pics :lol:

Latest pics of Ji Min, thanks to ericmania and Luv at Invincible Parachute Agent thread

U1513P28T3D1212801F329DT20060823142101.JPG

68880004_7.jpg

68880004_2.jpg

68880004_3.jpg

68880004_4.jpg

68880004.jpg

68880004_1.jpg

0826070094145.jpg

0826071094253.jpg

0826070094155.jpg

Oh the pictures of that photoshoot are finally out! Which magazine is it may I ask? Thanks so much jesslynk26! They look so good together as usual... now where is bich??? :P

If you happen to come across clearer pics of those please post them too! Actually I'm quite disappointed... they went all the way to Singapore for the photoshoot but they only have 2 pics together??!?!

I'll contribute to this thread too... pics of HJM at the press conference of Invincible Parachute Agent:

200608301422071001_1.jpg

200608301631501110_1.jpg

30170503635_61000090.jpg

200608301654341001_1.jpg

*pics posted by Luv in the Invincible Parachute Agent thread.

She looks so radiant... and I like her dress! Her hair looks so much better now too, brings out her pretty features even more! I can only wish I can cut my hair so short like her... :blush: :phew:

to princessrash: I'm here!!! I have already seen those pics. And like u, I was quite sad when just saw 2 pics of them!! but they're really hot!!! I luv them so much!! Luv ss Min and opa Won 4ever!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

i'm watching GI right now, and loving it... she looks so cute there. is she doing another drama? what's she up to?

She's currently in Invincible Parachute Agent with Eric. I haven't seen it yet but I'll probably check it out soon. HJM looks really cute with KJW in those photoshoot pics posted above.

Look out this week's Showbiz Extra Star Focus on Arirang...

Showbiz Extra - Star Focus

Han Ji-min

han(1).gifstar01(55).gifstar03(4).gif

A plucky high school student! A prim and proper, BUT loveable young lady! (Big brown eyes!) Who are we talking about? Actress Han Ji-min! A star who can put a smile on ANYBODY'S face - today's STAR FOCUS is a date with Han Ji-min!

We found her at the filming of a new TV drama, . Han Ji-min plays the part of a smart, young agent, "Gong Joo-yeon."

But some of her fans might notice something VERY different here... That's right! It's her hair! Known for her long, flowing black hair, she had determinedly cut off her long locks for this part -

This is one lucky actress! She gets to co-star with Moon Jung-hyuk and Shin Sung-woo in the drama. Come to think of it, after the drama, , this will be her second time working with Moon Jung-hyuk. (And her past experience acting with him was a big help.)

Han Ji-min goes through a SHOCKING transformation for her character in . Because she's a secret agent, she goes undercover to infiltrate the headquarters of some criminals. Han layers on thick make-up and dons a wig for her cover. (It's a completely new look, but we can't say that it looks bad on her!)

Now this undercover agent doesn't have to worry about a thing, she has the support of Moon Jung-hyuk and Shin Sung-woo!

Han Ji-min began working in entertainment back in high school. She caught the attention of viewers with her cute and sassy parts in commercials.

Then Han started showing up in music videos, playing the parts of sweet and innocent young women... Soon enough, she had the fans hooked! And to think... All of this began with the help of a supportive middle school teacher.

In a very short amount of time, Han Ji-min appeared in various dramas... Her drama debut was in , as the young version of actress Song Hye-gyo. Then it was onto the international hit, , as Jang-gum's close confidante. Soon after, she was in , as a foolhardy, yet loveable pre-school teacher.

In the TV drama, , Han Ji-min played opposite the charismatic actor, Uhm Tae-woong. This was a drama that hit it big with Korean viewers. Some even referred to themselves as "crippled without ."

So we asked Han, how much this drama had meant to HER.

Han Ji-min has another transformation coming up in for her character, "Gong Joo-yeon." Isn't it hard to play such a different character than her previous roles?

This actress has had more than her share of great co-stars... Kang Dong-won... Shin Ha-gyun... Uhm Tae-woong... Kim Jae-won... She's worked with some of the best! But that's not enough for Han! There are still MANY actors she wants to work with-

She admits shyly that she's still a rookie in the world of acting, who still has a lot more to learn. But with the passion that we've seen so far, we have no doubt that Han Ji-min will learn quickly and get to the top tier in no time.

Source at Arirang

Guest jesslynk26

the Star Focus interview was cool..I got the chance to know more about her since it's english subbed, the host said something about her as a deep thinker and I think so too..Her talking seems nice and smart, much mature than her age :P

too bad they asked her only about her current drama Invincible Parachute Agent and Ressurection, no mention of Great Inheritance at all..I was waiting hopefully for her to talk about Kim Jae Won though :phew:

if anyone is interested, I recorded the video with my camera..the quality is not that great, but having Ji Min in it makes it worth seeing :lol: