Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ChickenLittle22

Wow I'm looking forward to watching this drama!

The premise sounds too cute :] Oh also I read one

of the writers was Kim Tae-Hee. Do they mean the

actress?? If so, that's pretty darn awesome! Acting

and writing? Aish...

Guest sweet_treats1812

im currently watching "all in" and it was quite a shock for me to realize that she and shk are almost the same age coz she looked so young in the drama :lol: i think she's very pretty though and a real good actress~ :blush:

• 1 month later...
Guest xosandy

Wow I'm looking forward to watching this drama!

The premise sounds too cute :] Oh also I read one

of the writers was Kim Tae-Hee. Do they mean the

actress?? If so, that's pretty darn awesome! Acting

and writing? Aish...

No, I think that's a different Kim Tae Hee. I'm still watching "Great Inheritance" (well.. actually waiting for subs) and I know that she may not be well adjusted to doing comedy yet but she's not doing a shabby job. Still he forte has been dramatic roles. I really like Han Ji Min though. She's so natural and innocent, and she seems like a sweet approachable person. I really wish "Wolf" would continue! It barely aired but the story was starting to get soo interesting! UTW, HJM, and Eric would've made an awesome cast.

2005081108171870615_1.jpg

ÇÑÁö¹Î01.jpg

1.jpg

24444814_445x445.jpg

23836319_671x671.jpg

23836320_750x750.jpg

3390659_600x600.jpg

ÇÑÁö¹Î.jpg

00544592_2.jpg

23836316_400x400.jpg

23836315_396x396.jpg

I first noticed her when she acted as Song Hye Gyo's younger version in All In.

Rebirth has many raves and I want to watch it but I can't find any Clubbox that has that drama... can anyone help?

Wolf is another great drama but too bad it had to be cancelled (I think?) because of Eric's injury. The story was really starting to pick up at episode 3. What a pity.

Great Inheritance is good, but not many people here seem to be watching it. Oh well.

Any news of what she will be doing next?

IMG_0309.jpg

So pretty here!

IMG_0482.jpg

Guest genn04

you're right.

Han Ji Min is such a talented and sweet actress but seems like many people don't

realize her skills and how much she came for us...

I love her all the way...she pretty cute, and very beautiful

too beautiful to win every good and bad's heart.

Want her to paired up with Um Tae Wong again...but

with Eric will even make it alot better. Love both of them in

Wolf,,can't believe they have to cancelled it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jesslynk26

i become her fan after Great Inheritance..her acting in this drama is super amazing but too bad she seems so underrated :( I really don't understand why people don't give her a much credit as she supposed to get..the reason i like her is that she not only appears beautiful and kind onscreen but also is a sweet and friendly person offcam..and she looks so pure too :P

this pic of her is too cute ^^

0024.jpg

Guest xosandy

One of the guilty pleasures of 2005 is making a return. LK (Lee Seon-Mi/Kim Gi-Ho)'s 신입사원 (Super Rookie) is in fact getting an 'unofficial' second Season [writers are claiming it's not, but the plot is essentially the same], and its start is just a little over a month away. At a recent fan meeting, Shin Sung-Woo announced he's been cast in 무적의 낙하산 요원 (The Masters of String Pulling), which will start shooting on August 15 and air from September 6. By the looks of things, this might end up being the follow up to SBS' 돌아와요 순애씨 (Soon-Ae, Please Come Back), although nothing is confirmed. Also part of the cast will be Han Ji-Min, last seen in the horrible 위대한 유산 (Kindergarten Love), and Ha Seok-Jin of 방과후 옥상 (See You After School). [DC Inside - 7/24, Naver News - 7/24]

http://www.twitchfilm.net