Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min have been cast to the upcoming KBS drama series 'Gyeong Seong Scandal.'

This series which will start airing on June 6th is the story of Gyeong Seong, the capital of the day, in the 1930s in a fusion historical drama format focusing on those rebelling against the Japanese government with a line of romance drawn in a bright and cheerful spirit.

Kang Ji Hwan will play Seon Woo Wan, the greatest playboy in Gyeong Seong, while Han Ji Min will draw Na Yeo Gyeong, a not so traditional female figure. Ryu Jin will play the elite Lee Soo Hyeon who as a Chosun person rises amongst the ranks in the government while Han Goh Eun will play the famous bar hostess Cha Song Joo of one of the top class restaurants.

The script is being written by Jin Soo Wan who also wrote 'Wonderful Life' and 'My Sister in Law is 19,' and will be directed by Producer Han Joon Seo of 'Runaway Lee Doo Young' which aired last year.

Source: BROASIA.com

Now, she's in a new drama with KJH. But why the main actor isnt oppa Kim Jae WOn. ;) I wonder coz KJW play a good part in My ss in law is 19 n Wonderful life

however, after Devil I can see Han Ji Min again on KBSWorld in a drama. ( although, everyMon, i regularly see her in Entertainment Relay :P)

38245756mm0.jpg

86068529ln6.jpg

ncs1fo9.jpg

050413qp5.jpg

by scandal capital's thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest bubblieri

does anyone know the latest news on her??? i didn't realize until recently that she had finished filming something with eric mun!!! (not wolf...the parachute thing :D)

Copied posting from Capital Scandal Thread

clips for sang sang plus - kjh and hjm was in the programe .i think is this week esp . [lol he dance alittle dance ]

CLip 1

CLip3

CLIP3

from DC

Yup, aired on 5 June 2007. We should be able to catch the first run tomorrow afternoon on KBS World. Thanks for informing us.

Or if you can't wait, watch on VOD SSP Ep 132 - http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/sangsang/vod/index.html

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lilyphilia.

oh, she's one of the hosts in entertainment relay(kbs)!!

i really like her because she's pretty & cute at the same time!!

haven't watched any of her dramas though,, :P

Guest gosu

Oh my... I really like her now! It started after I watched a few episodes of Capital Scandal.. I like her as a host in Entertainment Relay of KBS.. I saw an episode when she winked at the camera and it really made me like her more.. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I also watched that interview last nite. HJM's so humorous. I wonder if Ohn Joo Wan was in Summer's typhoon(Jung DA BIn). He looks more mature now.

Guest prita

in that show i think she named KJH as her favorite male co-star when the reporter asked her about it......however in other tv station KJH said that his favorite female co-star is Han Chae Young.....but the interview was way before Capital Scandal so i guess HJM is his favorite female co-star now...

Guest Seoul GC man

I'm in HJM mood cos currently I'm watching Capital Scandal.

Btw, any1 seen her new horror movie yet???

Some new & recent Han Ji Min pics.

20070716120623657e7_121541_0.jpg

20070717111152258e7_113531_2.jpg

20070717111152258e7_113531_0.jpg

20070716120623657e7_121541_2.jpg

20070716120623657e7_121541_1.jpg

20070717111152258e7_113531_1.jpg

20070712143439416b6_143516_0.jpg

20070712143439416b6_143516_1.jpg

20070712143439416b6_143516_2.jpg

credit as shown.

in that show i think she named KJH as her favorite male co-star when the reporter asked her about it......however in other tv station KJH said that his favorite female co-star is Han Chae Young.....but the interview was way before Capital Scandal so i guess HJM is his favorite female co-star now...

LOL ... nope, KJH still said that Han Chae Young is his favorite co-star, that is during the Capital Scandal interview! :lol:

I guess he likes the barbie type of girl...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prita

LOL ... nope, KJH still said that Han Chae Young is his favorite co-star, that is during the Capital Scandal interview! :lol:

omo...did he really say that during CS interview? was it possible that he said that to tease HJM to make her jealous LOL

i thought he favors HJM now regarding how great the chemistry they have in CS

it's just my wishful thinking that they are couples because they are really cute together :blush:

In that interview, HJM pretended to be mad because the other guy who she was interviewing with said someone else was his favorite co-star, so when they asked her who her favorite co-star was, she said KJM to jokingly spite the other guy...

KJH never actually used the word "favorite" for HCY. He said that they got along really, really well, contrary to his expectations, and were really comfortable around each other, like brother and sister (heh, not sure I buy this part).

Guest prita

KJH never actually used the word "favorite" for HCY. He said that they got along really, really well, contrary to his expectations, and were really comfortable around each other, like brother and sister (heh, not sure I buy this part).

and what about HJM....what did KJH comment about her....do they also comfortable around each other.....hahaha i'm so curious

from Dramaok's blog

Lee Seo-Jin + Han Ji-Min leads for MBC 'Yi San King Jeong-Jo'

The 50-episode sageuk by famous PD Lee Byeong-Hun has confirmed actor Lee Seo-Jin [이서진] as lead character, Yi-San, whose imperial name is King Jeong-Jo (정조 reign: 1776-1800). Actress Han Ji-Min [한지민] will play 성송연 (Seong Song-Yeon), a palace maid loved by the king who later becomes his concubine.

Soompi thread for the drama

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=153429

src:

http://dramaok.blogspot.com/search/label/M...King%20Jeong-Jo

i really like han ji min! i hope this will be a break-through role for her. she stated before that she doesn't get a lot of the roles she wants because she looks really young (i guess height has some influence as well). but she's a great actress so i hope this drama will allow her to grow and shine!

man, i still wish she and kang ji hwan were going out. they are sooooo cute together!!!

Guest greeny

ohh no..!!

anyway.. glad that HCY already married :D

JiMin onni really looks good with KJH... :wub:

anyway, Hi all!

i like JiMin onni since i love all DJG casts (i'm a forever fan of that series!)..

but, honestly, i think her acting in Great Inheritance isn't good.. :rolleyes:

n i'm happy that i love her acting in Capital Scandal..! so cute!

here is my cartoon version of her role there

kiTy_kartunCSyg.png

i do realize it's not as cute as the original version of her.. :sweatingbullets:

so, please criticize me here ;)

edit:

i found this pic on Naver..

11668845573081av2.th.jpg

i think she host an award here..? it's quite recent i think...

anyway, i always happy seeing JiMin onni and JeDong ajeossi MCing the KBS Entertainment Relay... They're such a cute brother and sister.... :lol:

Guest thislove

I really like Han Ji Min in Capital Scandal. It was when I actually noticed her. I haven't seen any of her other dramas yet. So maybe I'll go dig up some old ones to watch just for him. Love her chemistry with Kang Ji Hwan in Capital Scandal.

Guest kstruck85

ohh! i din noe HJM has a thread too!! i've found my way here too... LOL~

Yea~ i really like her in Capital Scandal... havent seen her other shows except Jewel in the Palace... but she wasnt the lead so....

wow she commented that KJH is her fav partner??? aww tts so so so sweet!!

they shd go act another tgt again or something... fanservice to us... their chemistry is so AWW~

and HJM is really really adorable... and is the natural type not the fakey acting cute kind...

way to go HJM!!! ^^