Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

This is another actor which i find him keep staring at Ji Min during interviews.  Haha!  Former is smart but hot and cold character.  Current has a warm character but still consider new in this industry.  :)

credit to author

• Like 2

Maybe i am super bias.  It is so advantage to be pretty!  I think Ji Min looking great with all her co stars.  Specially gather below those recent younger co star in order. (She is amazing with her same age and older co stars too)

Spoiler

Haha!  Some may not agree for ji min to work with younger actor for now... but i still hope one day they can cooperate again.  As i love their piano playing chemistry even though one is acting as a handicap.

Credit to author

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

This is another actor which i find him keep staring at Ji Min during interviews.  Haha!  Former is smart but hot and cold character.  Current has a warm character but still consider new in this industry.  :)

credit to author

@tok-soompii am a bit slow these days. Are you talking about hb and njh? Noticed that jhi keeps staring at her in v live. I think both are comfortable with each other which shows in their great chemistry:wub:

• Like 2

@richelle, i am referring to hb.  He just cannot get his eyes off her during their Midnight sbs interviews.  

Repost below:

Njh is the sweetest person, very caring... always ensure ji min is warm.  He is not only caring with Ji Min.  He is super caring to seniors, you can find the great relationship of him and Kim Hye Ja.

But personally i like the relationship between phs and hjm. Hee!  They still keep in close contacts even though their movie is so short. But this cannot said infront of park bo young shipper.  These shipper can be nasty.  Same as njh shipper with someone else. 

Anyhow i love the chemistry she has with jhi.  Keke! Not sure whether my heart can take it when they are in closer intimacy.  I already fluttering by them looking at each others.

When can Ji Min work with Lee Min Ki, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Jun Ki and etc... haha greedy me.

Btw i agree that hb and ji min still support each other.  But maybe they are not contacting one another thats all.  

credit to author

• Love 1

I also liked kang ji hwan but his choice of projects lately is not good just my pov. His romcoms was a bit hard to finish. Jjh, i want to see them in a movie but currently, both are busy. Not sure if ji min already accepted josee.

Omo ji min and hae in. Not sure if my heart can take it if they have lovey dovey scenes. I hope ji min will not be bashed by the shippers on hae in's side lol.

I love ji min but bias aside, i really like one spring night. It was a good decision on her end to accept a melo from one of my favorite directors. Ji min is very versatile so she can act in any genre. Waiting is just getting hard each week:wub:

• Like 1

The translation is bad.  But it is a very positive review:

Han Ji-min gets 'sympathy' for viewers with acting reality

Actor Han Ji-min is gaining sympathy for viewers with realistic acting. 

Actor Han Ji-min is steadily loved by viewers every movie until the movie 'Mitsubagy', drama 'Knowing Wife', 'Snowing', and 'Spring Night' 

Han Ji-min has portrayed Lee Jung-in character in a relationship with the familiarity and boredom of long-time lovers in 'spring night'. 

In addition, Han Ji Min has expressed feelings such as 'If I was me', 'If I was my girlfriend', and 'If I was my friend', I would like to express to the people expressing the intense emotional performance of Lee Jung In and Jiho It proved to be the actor who leads the mouth. 

Han Ji-min is evaluated as a librarian with a value for his life, a sister who is broken, and a second-person Lee Jung-in with a tomboy brother. 

Han Ji-min's agency, BH Entertainment, said, "Han Ji-min is doubling the likelihood and persuasiveness of the future and will give more light to future developments." 

If can read korean, can check the original article

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1005293149

• Like 2

It is nice that the 3 girls are really close. To think that ji min only have the most scenes in the first and last 2 episodes of dazzling. Our ji min is glowing, so beautiful:wub:

Ji min is really doing great in OSN. Those facial expressions, so on point. I can't wait for wed and thurs to come:D

This is iconic, our ji min singing hahaha

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@richelle, do you feel like this person!!  My mind feels almost like that but not so dangerous.  Haha!

credit to author

Hahaha my mind is full of one spring night and i can't concentrate on work lol. But i am not doing this yet hahaha. I really hope the story will continue to be addicting. I am still cautious because of PNWBMF. I am really hoping that writer has improved overall not only in the first episodes:)

• Like 1

@tok-soompiso happy with the increase ratings of OSN. Not only because of the ratings but the story is really engaging and exciting. Our ji min picks the best projects ever:wub: I hope the story will continue to be good. So excited for next week. I don't know how i can wait for the next episodes. Ji min and hae in has the best chemistry:D

• Love 1

I already lost count how many actors said Ji Min is very pretty.  The best part is she is really pretty inside and outside.

credit to author

Ji Min should cameo of the genre where there is goddess. Hee!!

Regarding her current role dressing... i think it is difficult to watch ji min in super nice dressing unless she act as celebrities.  That is why i find her traditional dressing example King's Wrath very pretty.  Contemporary can only be seen in CF.  I like her style in the age of shadow too.  Make me want she and Gong Yoo to act in "the mood of love" or similar.

• Love 1

Regarding her clothes in the drama, i think it depends on one's POV. On my end, all her clothes are just appropriate as a librarian. I may be bias but it doesn't really bother me. What is important to me is how she is giving life to LJI. And her evident chemistry with JHI:wub:

Good morning:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1