Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

3 hours ago, richelle said:

Is he her acting coach?

yes. as i read somewhere long time ago, it's her acting teacher, he's also teach kang dong won and won bin. i've also read an article they congratulate him for succeeding in establishing an acting academy if i'm not mistaken.

as for the movie project, personally i really hope she reject it (it's a big NO:triumph:), and choose a project wisely and pick a more mature role. as for a replacement for her off duty in movies/dramas, i wish she could do one or some appearances in variety or reality shows. or perhaps she also can do appearances in her friends movies/dramas. cos i don't see the need to rush to do another project, just take it slowly and wisely pick a project. :)

it would be great if she could do a project together along with kand dong won, or perhaps with won bin for his biggest comeback (come on won bin! it's not nice when your wife's busy working, while you're just taking you time leisurely) :lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

3 hours ago, unknown12 said:

yes. as i read somewhere long time ago, it's her acting teacher, he's also teach kang dong won and won bin. i've also read an article they congratulate him for succeeding in establishing an acting academy if i'm not mistaken.

as for the movie project, personally i really hope she reject it (it's a big NO:triumph:), and choose a project wisely and pick a more mature role. as for a replacement for her off duty in movies/dramas, i wish she could do one or some appearances in variety or reality shows. or perhaps she also can do appearances in her friends movies/dramas. cos i don't see the need to rush to do another project, just take it slowly and wisely pick a project. :)

it would be great if she could do a project together along with kand dong won, or perhaps with won bin for his biggest comeback (come on won bin! it's not nice when your wife's busy working, while you're just taking you time leisurely) :lol:.

I admire korean actors for having acting lessons and teachers at their age and years spent as an actor. They really continue to enhance their craft which is really admirable.

I could also hope she will take her time and carefully choose her follow up movie after miss baek. As ji min once mentioned, so many people are curious and is really looking forward to her follow up movie project. She might have lots of movie offers currently but having some news on the japanese remake means they are seriously considering it. I have my hopes but if she ever decides to star in it, i would definitely be happy since i can see her again early next year and i am sure she has carefully considered every offer sent her way. I know she will do her best as she always does.

Big name stars does not guarantee box office success. So i would always prefer a good story and director over popular actors. But ofcourse i hope ji min can have the chance to work with these popular and veteran actors:)

• Like 2

I was busy checking josee, the tiger and the fish lol. It's a romantic film so if ever ji min accepted, it would fulfill her wish to star in a romantic film. And the role is a bit challenging too. I just hope ji min carefully reviews all her offers:)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, richelle said:

I was busy checking josee, the tiger and the fish lol. It's a romantic film so if ever ji min accepted, it would fulfill her wish to star in a romantic film. And the role is a bit challenging too. I just hope ji min carefully reviews all her offers:)

LOL !!! :D I've watched the original and it's really cool. But there are some scenes that are not suitable for both JM and NJH. If you want to join this project I want to see their sweet love. Do not want to see the passionate love Hopefully she will consider adjusting the character's character to suit both of them. With their lovely image both:wub:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, nidcha202 said:

LOL !!! :D I've watched the original and it's really cool. But there are some scenes that are not suitable for both JM and NJH. If you want to join this project I want to see their sweet love. Do not want to see the passionate love Hopefully she will consider adjusting the character's character to suit both of them. With their lovely image both:wub:

Do you have the link where i can watch it? Just PM me if you have. I am just curious lol. I am sure ji min will have her conditions if ever she accepts this project. I am not ready to see her in a mature role in a sense that there are love scenes hahaha. I am sure scenes like that will be tamed to suit ji min's liking if ever she accepts:D

• LOL 2

Thank you chinggu @nidcha202. Do i need to prepare my heart watching lol. I will watch this later when i go home. Whatever ji min's choice, i will always fully support her. I want to see her in a romantic film and that is also her wish. I just hope this is not an indie film so they have the budget and most importantantly she will be not be stressed out in the distribution of the movie just like what happened with miss baek:)

D-5 before one spring night premieres. I hope MBC will do their job of properly promoting this drama. How i wish:)

• Like 2

It's hard to tell if ji min is dating someone or not. But i hope she is. It is always a great feeling to have someone by your side. She is also too busy so she should be dating someone very understanding of her job. That's the news that i am really looking forward to:D

D-4 for one spring night. Actually initial reactions are mixed for this drama. It is because SITR is good the first half then falters in the 2nd half. May the writer improved this time. Can't wait for the full teaser:wub:

• Like 2

Some pics from kim hye ja's event:D

I have finished watching josee, the tiger and the fish. It is a bitter sweet love story but i think the passionate love is part of it but i am sure if ji min accepts, it will be tamed and written as per her limitations. I am not sure why they can't pick an actress around nam joo hyuk's age(the female lead sometimes resembles kim tae ri). I will just assume they have seen the chemistry from the 2 from their last drama and ofcourse ji min can give justice to the role. Let's wait and see if ji min will accept this movie:)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, richelle said:

Oh so ji sub is already taken and the girl is 17 years younger lol. That is the reason why many senior actresses are still single lol. I hope ji min can meet a good man very soon:D

Ji min will find her true love too, someone who will grow old with her :)

• Love 4

Happy Sunday everyone. Looking forward to the full teaser of her next drama which i hope have one and will be released soon lol. And also her choice of her next movie. Since i already watched the original movie of josee the more that i am curious if she will accept the offer:)

D-3 to One Spring Night. Good luck lee jung in:D

• Like 2