Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

^our ji min is a very dedicated actress. I think the first day of filming njh is talking about is the scene where hye ja hit her with her slipper, bts showed that she was there, talk about being so responsible. And ji min does not have anything to film but she was there to support them. I think she will be mostly involve in spring night. This is her first drama where she is the most senior and she will need to carry the drama. Talk about pressure. But i trust her choice. The director is a seasoned director who worked with the likes of yoo ah in, kim hee ae, son ye jin. Looking forward to her new project. I hope her enthusiasm with the drama dazzling is the same with spring night or even more. This drama is not pre produced so it will be hard for her. Good luck ji min and i hope she can join the reward vacation for dazzling. It is i think her first drama with a reward vacation. Congrats:D

• Like 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

HK interview during her visit for Asian Film.

Credit all the above to authors

She mention for female artiste, she likes Maggie Cheung and Zhang Ziyi, for male artiste she likes Tony Leong.  She finds him very attractive in Lust, Caution.

Ha!  I mentioned before that i hope Ji Min can work together with Gong Yoo for movie similar to "the mood for love" and the stars for the said movie is Maggie Cheung and Tong Leung.

• Like 1

Ji Min is born 1982 and the list below are co star with great chemistry with her:

Jin Goo at All In - 1980, 2 years older

Uhm Tae Woong at Resurrection - 1974, 8 years older

Eric Mun at Wolf / Super Rookie Ranger - 1979, 3 years older

Kim Jae Woon at Great Inheritance - 1981, 1 year older

Kang Ji Hwan at Capital Scandal - 1977, 5 years older

Lee Seo Jin at Yi San - 1971, 11 years older

So Ji Sub at Cain and Abel - 1977, 5 years older

Jung Woo Sung at Padam Padam - 1973, 9 years older

Park Yoochun at Rooftop Prince - 1986, 4 years younger

Jung Jae Young at The Plan Man - 1970, 12 years older

Hyun Bin at Hyde Jeykll, Me - 1982, same age

Gong Yoo at Age of Shadow - 1979, 3 years older

Park Hyung Sik at Two Lights - 1991, 9 years younger

Ji Sung at Familiar Wife - 1977, 5 years older

Lee Hee Joon at Miss Baek - 1979, 3 years older

Jo Jung Suk at Dont Dare to Dream / Familiar Wife - 1980, 2 years older

Nam Joo Hyuk at Dazzling - 1994, 12 years younger

Pending... Jung Hae In at Spring Night - 1988, 6 years younger

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Ji Min is born 1982 and the list below are co star with great chemistry with her:

Jin Goo at All In - 1980, 2 years older

Uhm Tae Woong at Resurrection - 1974, 8 years older

Eric Mun at Wolf / Super Rookie Ranger - 1979, 3 years older

Kim Jae Woon at Great Inheritance - 1981, 1 year older

Kang Ji Hwan at Capital Scandal - 1977, 5 years older

Lee Seo Jin at Yi San - 1971, 11 years older

So Ji Sub at Cain and Abel - 1977, 5 years older

Jung Woo Sung at Padam Padam - 1973, 9 years older

Park Yoochun at Rooftop Prince - 1986, 4 years younger

Jung Jae Young at The Plan Man - 1970, 12 years older

Hyun Bin at Hyde Jeykll, Me - 1982, same age

Gong Yoo at Age of Shadow - 1979, 3 years older

Park Hyung Sik at Two Lights - 1991, 9 years younger

Ji Sung at Familiar Wife - 1977, 5 years older

Lee Hee Joon at Miss Baek - 1979, 3 years older

Jo Jung Suk at Dont Dare to Dream / Familiar Wife - 1980, 2 years older

Nam Joo Hyuk at Dazzling - 1994, 12 years younger

Pending... Jung Hae In at Spring Night - 1988, 6 years younger

Wow thank you @tok-soompifor listing down all if not most of her leading men. I think she was fortunate to work will all these bankable and talented actors since not many actresses will have the opportunity but i can say that all of them will feel the same way of working with her. I hope she can work again with lee seo jin and so ji sub sunbaenim. Those 2 are my bias. I think it is not bad to wish right. Also i prefer older actors since i can ship them more easily lol:wub:

• Love 1

9 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@richelle, i am hoping she can work again with Lee Seo Jin and Gong Yoo, simply because these two man did not have any kiss scene with her before.  Hahaha!

I haven't watched Yisan but 70+ episodes and she has no kissing scene with lee seo jin? Now i know why i don't prefer sageuks lol

I look forward to her drama with jung hae in. For a while she has been doing fantasy romcoms and this project is more of a slice of life drama. And it seems jhi also have wanted to work with her since before. Can't wait for their chemistry:wub:

• Like 1

@richelle Keke sageuks at that period is still quite conservative.  That is why they obtained very high ratings.

I also never complete Yisan.  I fast forward and watched all the parts Ji Min is in.  The loveline development is so slow... :D  and finally the lady decided she cannot let go, run to him and they just HUGSss.  Okok it is quite an old drama already and LSJ is engaged at that time so maybe the production team need to ensure it is a family show and reputation of LSJ?? 

I remember many crazy fans attacked Ji Min behaviour whenever they see their chemistry off stage.  Ji Min is really a tough person.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@richelle Keke sageuks at that period is still quite conservative.  That is why they obtained very high ratings.

I also never complete Yisan.  I fast forward and watched all the parts Ji Min is in.  The loveline development is so slow... :D  and finally the lady decided she cannot let go, run to him and they just HUGSss.  Okok it is quite an old drama already and LSJ is engaged at that time so maybe the production team need to ensure it is a family show and reputation of LSJ?? 

I remember many crazy fans attacked Ji Min behaviour whenever they see their chemistry off stage.  Ji Min is really a tough person.

Ji min is attacked by crazy fans? Are the fans those of the actress whom LSJ is engaged? I feel sorry for them as the engagement went off but i always admire ji min for being tough and really straight forward. I think that is why some are intimidated by her. She speaks her mind. I am really curious who she will end up with lol.

• Like 1