Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

after watching this week episodes of the light in your eyes, i come to this agreement. this drama was the best Han Ji min's project that she ever done. the second one in my opinion is familiar wife, and the third is padam-padam (weird all three are fantasy/slice of life genre:lol:). well i don't give too much hope to her next project, because of the last drama of the writer got mixed review.

so that's it. i don't know but probably han ji min could get another nominations of awards cos this drama. finger crossed.:D

fun fact: Lee Seo Jin's theory "her drama only got positive reviews/ratings if her male co-star's height is around 175cm" was broken :lol::lol:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I really did not see that twist coming. Now i know why ji min accepted this project. She might not have a lot of scenes but her scenes was very memorable. What a drama. Episode 10 redeems the past episodes that i have felt to be so dark. Can't wait for next week on how they are going to tie this up. I hope they will end the drama nicely. I can't say that this drama is the best project of han ji min since i am looking forward to a drama that is centered around her character, i know it is in a distant future:D

Will ji min attend the asian film awards?

• Like 2

March 13, 2019

Han Ji Min in the movie "The Final Encounter" was featured in the "Creating the Face of Cinema Exhibition",  which exhibited the work of Cho Tae Hee, an amazing makeup artist. 

me1.jpg

me14.jpg

me15.jpg

me16.jpg

me17.jpg

• Like 4

han ji min's acting being praise once again, after her last two project from last year.

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019031408183188552

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1VGL3YB9TL

i remember han ji min said that she will do a project even in a small role, as long as the role can give a meaningful impact to the story. that's why every small/supporting roles she has are memorable, for example the age of shadows, salute d'amour, keys to the heart, and long time ago there was 'blue swallow'. so that's why imho, 'the light in your eyes' is her best drama so far, cos her role had left meaningful yet beautiful impact to the story.

though han ji min only appear for a minute in every episode, as long as the story is good, and it allow viewers to see her has been doing a great job to the drama.

just like singers, if the singer choose a wrong song, usually people just can't stand to hear the singer sing it, but that doesn't mean they don't like the singer, cos they know the singer got skills they admire, so basically it's just the singer chose the wrong song. i recall her last drama 'hyde, jekyll, and me'. she is the main lead. but i stop to watch after 6 episode, cos it was just bad. i am more concerned of the story she chose. if the drama she chose doesn't appeal to me, though han ji min is in it, i just couldn't stand to watch it. same goes to 'rooftop prince' for first half of the drama, it was ok for me, but then it gone bad and i had to stop (in my opinion), though many viewers were still admiring the drama. i never finish watching these two dramas, it's just awful to watch. :)

best of luck for her next project, hopefully she can get an offer for a romantic movie project as she want it after that.

• Like 3

On 3/8/2019 at 7:09 AM, tok-soompi said:

Ji min on a bicycle...

There's one more.. well, sort of.. from Three Meals a Day. :lol: Couldn't find any good photos to show, true blue fans might have it.

Anyway, made this GIF to share.. HJM riding an electric bicycle.. with Seojinnie-sunbae ^_^

hjm_bike.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Can someone just love our ji min and take care of her dearly.  She is inching closer to 40! :tears:  but she is still so beautiful outside and inside. 

somehow, i do really wish she just got married already, and wish she can meet someone like her eric oppa, kind and gentle.

• Like 3

@tok-soompi i'm sure jimin 'll meet good man & date & get marry soon. She is pretty inside& outside.

I'm glad her latest projects are successful  , she deserves this success. Honestly i was sad when i read bad comments about her after her drama with hyun bin & i felt it'not fair she deserves better 

As gong yoo fan i'm glad he has great friend like ji Min :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Thinking about the new drama... technically Ji Min did not have time travel drama back to back.  Big spoiler... cos current drama only looks like one. Hee! 

@richelle, @unknown12, @Noor90 i am following the fluffy drama "touch your heart" and hoping ji min can find someone that touch her heart too and surprise us with her marriage news.

@rubie, i sometimes think that LSJ may find Ji Min too precious to even think of any relationship although Na PD has been working hard to give him opportunities. Haha!

• LOL 4

If there's one project that is embarrasing in ji min's entire career, that would be hjme. I am a fan but it is really hard to watch. The writing and directing of that drama is just so bad but i managed to finish it just for her. I am sure that when ji min mentions that there are projects that she is embarrased about, i am sure that hjme is one of them lol. I have not watched all of her dramas yet but i can say it is only hjme that is really bad. And i am sure she learned the hard way about it. She has chosen 2 good projects after that mess and her last 2 dramas are really written and acted well. And she has a movie now that she can call her own and won best actress award in almost all of the award giving bodies in korea. I also want her to have a drama that is female centered and i am sure it will come. I trust ji min's judgment in choosing her projects so finger crossed, i am really looking forward to spring night. The PD is good so i have so much faith in that project too.

@unknown12 i liked rooftop prince. It was the first drama i have watched and i loved han ji min in it. It actually introduced me to han ji min so that drama will always have a special place in my heart:wub: i even have a copy of it and am planning to watch again from time to time.

• Like 2