Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Thank you @tok-soompi. I wonder why ji min's drama will start airing february but i just read that clean with passion for now has been pre empted for 2 weeks due to new year and some sport event. Her drama will air first week of february. I don't have high expectations but i just hope subtitles will come out early and it will rate just like knowing wife. I have low expectations with knowing wife but it did rate well. I hope it will be the same case with her new drama the light in your eyes:)

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

^You're correct chinggu. Koreans celebrate Lunar New Year so its premiere will be on February 11. I can't wait. I guess by that time the drama is already finished filming. It is pre produced so the stars are not that exhausted filming live. I guess that is one of the reasons why ji min accepted the drama. Looking forward to it:wub:

• Like 2

January 11, 2019

Han Ji Min Named As Ambassador For New York Asian Film Festival

Source: Soompi by K. Lew

Han Ji Min will be representing her film “Miss Baek” at the New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF).

According to a source from the NYAFF, Han Ji Min has been named an ambassador for the film festival, and her movie “Miss Baek” has officially been invited. The source stated, “We are proud to name Ms. Han our first ever Ambassador, a title that appropriately refers to a high-profile envoy that represents a polity and a specific set of values: in this case, dedication and commitment to great cinema, values that she shares with the festival.”

The NYAFF is a prominent Asian film festival in North America and is held every summer. It also will hold its first winter showcase this year in February, which Han Ji Min will attend, along with the screening of “Miss Baek.”

Han Ji Min has won several awards for her performance in “Miss Baek,” including the Best Actress title at the 39th Blue Dragon Awards. In the film, she portrays the role of Baek Sang Ah, a tough, isolated woman who meets a child and does whatever she can to protect her from the world.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 4

@tok-soompii think so too that they already completed filming. I always prefer pre produced dramas. Actors are not too exhausted and the drama quality is much better. Can't wait for dazzling. the only problem i see is can we get subtitles fast? i know this drama is not high profile but i hope it will do well. I trust ji min's drama choices. ji min is so cheerful these days:wub:

• Like 2

First Ji Sung, and now Son Ho Jun, it seems that Han Ji Min wants to make amends with her old rivals :D. well, though it's not a realtime rival like Ji Sung, Son Ho Jun's drama Go Back Couple had always compared to Familiar Wife, so...:smirk:.

Many people is expecting the chemistry between Nam Joo Hyuk and Han ji min, but i on the other side is expecting the chemistry between the siblings (HJM and SHJ), I really hope it will be not just funny but hilarious :lol: (well finger crossed).

• Like 3

^i hope dazzling be funnier than familiar wife. I really enjoyed ji min's acting in a whole new level as seo woo jin. I am expecting she will be more hilarious in her new drama. It seems that miss baek has really elevated her acting chops:D

Just being in the list of other nominees is already a great honor. Baek Sang Ah:wub:

• Like 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1290717wpp/han-ji-min-named-ambassador-for-new-york-asian-film-festival

Han Ji Min will be representing her film “Miss Baek” at the New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF).

According to a source from the NYAFF, Han Ji Min has been named an ambassador for the film festival, and her movie “Miss Baek” has officially been invited. The source stated, “We are proud to name Ms. Han our first ever Ambassador, a title that appropriately refers to a high-profile envoy that represents a polity and a specific set of values: in this case, dedication and commitment to great cinema, values that she shares with the festival.”

The NYAFF is a prominent Asian film festival in North America and is held every summer. It also will hold its first winter showcase this year in February, which Han Ji Min will attend, along with the screening of “Miss Baek.”

Han Ji Min has won several awards for her performance in “Miss Baek,” including the Best Actress title at the 39th Blue Dragon Awards. In the film, she portrays the role of Baek Sang Ah, a tough, isolated woman who meets a child and does whatever she can to protect her from the world.

• Like 3