Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Another best actress award. We are going to see her accept her 4th best actress award on the 12th:wub: Because of her good intentions of doing the movie Miss Baek, she is greatly rewarded. I already watched Miss Baek in raw, no subtitles yet. But han ji min's performance is just mesmerizing. She deserves all her awards:D

ji min with a great actor and actress:wub: i know she will be forever grateful to sunbaenim kim hye soo. A good role model for her:)

• Like 3

Friendship goals:)

Han Ji Min Surprises Park Hyung Sik At His Musical “Elisabeth”

Dec 8, 2018
by Y. Shin

Han Ji Min and Park Hyung Sik’s friendship remains strong!

On December 8, Han Ji Min uploaded a photo of herself posing with Park Hyung Sik, along with a photo of herself in front of a poster for his musical “Elisabeth.”

She also included a caption that read, “The musical ‘Elisabeth.’ Hyung Sik, who flew around the stage with a charm I hadn’t seen up until now. It was the best.”

In the photo, Park Hyung Sik has his arm around Han Ji Min as they smile at the camera. He is dressed in his costume for “Elisabeth,” where he plays the character Der Tod.

The two actors first met through the short film “Two Lights: Relumino,” which was released online at the end of 2017. In the film, both actors play visually impaired characters who fall in love. Park Hyung Sik previously visited Han Ji Min on set of her drama “Familiar Wife” as well.

“Elisabeth” will be performed at the Blue Square Interpark Hall in Seoul until February, 10, 2019.

• Like 2

Thank you @richelle!

The last time i waited until my neck so long hoping that Ji Min will attend Jo Jung Suk's latest musical but it never happens

.. only later gotten surprise that he cameo in the Familiar Wife drama instead.

Then Park Hyung Sik musical has been in theatre for sometimes and i also hoping Ji Min will support and today finally see her appear showing her support.  

She really shows her friends support as much as her time allowed.  :wub:

I am also surprise her role in Kim Hye Soo movie is shown as we did not see her teacher role in Her Story.

In the Happy Together, the MCs are complaining PHS dessert is so messy (Ji Mn actually being really nice by giving the MC a chance) but Ji Min is very supportive and she said she will eat it because is made by her friend. :)

• Like 1

@tok-soompi our ji min is a good friend. Despite being so busy, she still finds the time to support her friends. She is all over the place literally and i wonder where she is getting her energy. I hope she will get some rest after her new drama. Since the start of the year she has been working nonstop and I am bit worried of her health. Especially it is winter in korea. I noticed she looks a bit tired too, see her pictures below in miss baek stage greetings below. Get some rest ji min:)

I think her cameo in kim hye soo's movie is being highlighted because of their friendship and it is big movie compared to her story. Her story is an indie film just like miss baek. It was so nice of kim hye soo to suggest ji min for the cameo:wub:

• Like 1

@tok-soompi agree chinggu. i hope she will get some rest before accepting her next project. I am curious what her choice of her next movie would be:wub: Can i request for a romantic comedy lol

As per twitter, JTS fundraising event will be on the 15th. She will also have an event on the 12th. Ji min is just so busy:)

• Like 1

From soompi:)

Winners Of 5th Korean Film Producers Association Awards

Dec 12, 2018
by J. K

The 5th Korean Film Producers Association Awards has announced its winners ahead of the upcoming ceremony.

The award show is hosted by the Korean Film Producers Association and supported by KTH and the Korean Film Council. On December 11, this year’s winners were shared, with Joo Ji Hoon and Han Ji Min receiving the top prizes among actors. The film “1987: When the Day Comes” received two awards, for both Best Film and Best Screenplay.

Check out the list below!

Best Film: “1987: When the Day Comes”
Best Screenplay: “1987: When the Day Comes”
Best Director: Yim Soon Rye (“Little Forest”)
Best Actor: Joo Ji Hoon (“Dark Figure of Crime”)
Best Actress: Han Ji Min (“Miss Baek”)
Best Supporting Actor: Bae Sung Woo (“The Great Battle’)
Best Supporting Actress: Jin Seo Yeon (“Believer”)
Best Cinematography: Choi Chan Min (“The Spy Gone North”)
Best Lighting: Yoo Seok Moon (“The Spy Gone North”)
Best Art Direction: Park Il Hyun (“The Spy Gone North”)
Best Editing: Yang Jin Mo (“Believer”)
Best Soundtrack: Dalparan (“Believer”)
Best Sound: Park Yong Gi and Park Joo Gang (“GONJIAM: Haunted Asylum”)
Technical Award: Jin Jong Hyun (“Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds,” “Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days”)

The 5th Korean Film Producers Association Awards will be held on December 18 at 7 p.m. KST at the Korea Press Center in Seoul.

Congratulations to all the winners!

• Like 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1276983wpp/winners-5th-korean-film-producers-association-awards

The 5th Korean Film Producers Association Awards has announced its winners ahead of the upcoming ceremony.

The award show is hosted by the Korean Film Producers Association and supported by KTH and the Korean Film Council. On December 11, this year’s winners were shared, with Joo Ji Hoonand Han Ji Min receiving the top prizes among actors. The film “1987: When the Day Comes” received two awards, for both Best Film and Best Screenplay.

Check out the list below!

Best Film: “1987: When the Day Comes”
Best Screenplay: “1987: When the Day Comes”
Best Director: Yim Soon Rye (“Little Forest”)
Best Actor: Joo Ji Hoon (“Dark Figure of Crime”)
Best Supporting Actor: Bae Sung Woo (“The Great Battle’)
Best Supporting Actress: Jin Seo Yeon (“Believer”)
Best Cinematography: Choi Chan Min (“The Spy Gone North”)
Best Lighting: Yoo Seok Moon (“The Spy Gone North”)
Best Art Direction: Park Il Hyun (“The Spy Gone North”)
Best Editing: Yang Jin Mo (“Believer”)
Best Soundtrack: Dalparan (“Believer”)
Best Sound: Park Yong Gi and Park Joo Gang (“GONJIAM: Haunted Asylum”)
Technical Award: Jin Jong Hyun (“Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds,” “Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days”)

The 5th Korean Film Producers Association Awards will be held on December 18 at 7 p.m. KST at the Korea Press Center in Seoul.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1277399wpp/winners-19th-women-film-korea-festival

Winners Of The 19th Women In Film Korea Festival

Winners Of The 19th Women In Film Korea Festival

The 19th Women in Film Korea Festival recognized outstanding females in the film industry.

On December 12, this year’s award ceremony took place at the CGV Cinelibrary in Seoul and was hosted by actress Uhm Ji Won.

The award ceremony considered films that premiered between November 6, 2017 and November 5, 2018 to choose winners in nine categories.

Uhm Ji Won began, “Last year, I received the Popularity Award. At the time, I promised that I would host the following year out of gratitude and I came here to fulfill my promise. Personally, I’m grateful and joyful that this kind of film festival exists. As someone in the film industry, I support this film festival and it’s sincerely an honor to be able to participate.”

Woman in Film of the Year went to director Kim Il Ran. She said, “I felt a lot of pressure about the award acceptance speech. I think [this award] implies support for the time I’ve lived as a woman and says, ‘Let’s continue to see you on set for a long time,’ so I feel exceptionally happy. It’ll soon be the 10th year anniversary of the Yongsan tragedy. Through this award, I hope that more people will take an interest in finding the truth.”

Han Ji Min received the Best Actress Award. “I cried a lot at another award ceremony, so I wasn’t going to cry today, but tears fall when my eyes meet Kwon So Hyun’s,” she said emotionally. “Thank you for giving me such a meaningful award. After choosing ‘Miss Baek’ and the whole time I was acting, I just thought about wanting to do a good job conveying the sincerity of the film. For the first time after this film premiered, I realized what a lucky actress I am. Since there are relatively few films where female characters are shown three-dimensionally, I’m grateful that I was able to play this character.”

She continued, “Thank you director Lee Ji Won. I think many people are supporting this film because of the sincerity of the societal message in this film. I think I’m receiving an award thanks to that. I worked with more female staff members than I did in other projects. I thought that it was a rare sight and I want to share this award with them. I hope that kind of set won’t be something that’s rare, but something that can be seen often. I will become an actress who silently works hard to act in a project so that female-centered films can be created with more variety and in a better environment. I sincerely thank you.”

After receiving the Best New Actress Award, Kim Ga Hee said, “I was able to portray the character that all new actresses wanted but were also afraid of after seeing the ad for an unprecedented female character. I was worried, but I think this character is the result of not my effort alone, but the spirit of many actors who tried to make ‘Park Hwa Young’ stand out. She’s a challenging, dangerous character, but thank you to Myung Film, the director, and actors for holding my hand and running with me.”

Check out the complete list of winners below!

Woman in Film of the Year: Kim Il Ran (“The Remnants” and “Two Doors”)

Best Producer: Jae Jung Joo (“Last Child”)

Best New Actress: Kim Ga Hee (“Park Hwa-Young”)

Best Director: Lee Eon Hee (“The Accidental Detective 2: In Action”)

Best Screenplay: Jeon Go Woon (“Microhabitat”)

Best Documentary: Kim Bo Ram (“For Vagina’s Sake”)

Technical Award: Choi Eun Ah for sound engineering (“The Spy Gone North,” “Little Forest,” and “1987”)

Best Advertising and Marketing: AndCredit (“Dark Figure of Crime,” “The Spy Gone North,” and “1987”)

• Like 2