[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^If someone is willingly to translate it, i will be gladly to sub it for you all. =)

It seems really funny. Woo Young was so cute. HAHA~!

Hmmm...i found this episode wasn't really that great. There were lots of cut and paste.

The worst thing was, there was a cut and paste that was like i think last month ago or something.

That really pissed me off! I was like what the hell?!?!?!?

There were some special guests who appeared in this episode. Outsider and Jessica from SNSD.

Guest Aggar

^If someone is willingly to translate it, i will be gladly to sub it for you all. =)

It seems really funny. Woo Young was so cute. HAHA~!

Hmmm...i found this episode wasn't really that great. There were lots of cut and paste.

The worst thing was, there was a cut and paste that was like i think last month ago or something.

That really pissed me off! I was like what the hell?!?!?!?

There were some special guests who appeared in this episode. Outsider and Jessica from SNSD.

I think we should find volunteer translator :D I also want to sub this show so much. :D hope someone might pop up for the translation

Guest melijay

Can you give me HQ link of older show ! I wanna download it. Plz help me! Thanks for support!

what do you mean by older show?

all hq links have been posted on page 72

if anything you can just visit k-aigo's site for hq downloads of starking

Guest ilovethatpanda

does anyone know if episode 126 of star king is out yet? the one with wooyoung, nickhun, junho, and chansung?

ah, wait. has it even been aired yet in korea?

Guest shako_86

hi there..i really want to watch EP 62..can u upload it into MF..MU were block at my college..tq for ur hardwork..

does anyone know if episode 126 of star king is out yet? the one with wooyoung, nickhun, junho, and chansung?

ah, wait. has it even been aired yet in korea?

Of course it's not out yet. I think they just started recording that episode.

Probably next week it will air. But sometimes they do cut and paste. Let's see what the guest lists says.

It airs on Saturdays.

Guest ilovethatpanda

Of course it's not out yet. I think they just started recording that episode.

Probably next week it will air. But sometimes they do cut and paste. Let's see what the guest lists says.

It airs on Saturdays.

alright thanks (:

^Actually you're right. They are on!! YAY~!!!!

Episode 126 090801

Guests: 2PM (Nich Khun, Woo Young, Jun Ho & Chan Sung), Super Junior (Kang In, Dong Hae, Eun Hyuk & Sung Min), Kim Na Young, Kim Hyun Chul, Lee Chang Myung, Uee (After School), Boom, Yoo Chae Young, Kim Ji Sun & Park Sang Myun

Guest ilovethatpanda

^Actually you're right. They are on!! YAY~!!!!

Episode 126

Guests:
2PM (Nich Khun, Woo Young, Jun Ho & Chan Sung), Super Junior (Kang In, Dong Hae, Eun Hyuk & Sung Min), Kim Na Young, Kim Hyun Chul, Lee Chang Myung, Uee (After School), Boom, Yoo Chae Young, Kim Ji Sun & Park Sang Myun

donghae comes out too?! haha (: gotta watch.

Episode 126 090801

Guests: 2PM (Nich Khun, Woo Young, Jun Ho & Chan Sung), Super Junior (Kang In, Dong Hae, Eun Hyuk & Sung Min), Kim Na Young, Kim Hyun Chul, Lee Chang Myung, Uee (After School), Boom, Yoo Cahe Young, Kim Ji Sun & Park Sang Myun

HQ: http://www.box.net/shared/7zafid7zmc (cute girl)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5X0H9CL8 (Aigo-Media)

LQ: Coming soon!

Credits: cute girl & Aigo-Media

Guest sakura_dubai

I luv this show.. so fun ~

by the way.. i saw on TV the episode where "Salah" the hiphop dancer came to the show. NichKhun and some of girls generation (Tifanny...etc) were there. Of course BOOM :D

I want to see this episode on youtube or download it.. I don't know which episode it was.. any idea

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania.wordpress.com

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Star King (2009-08-01).avi [MB]

Super Junior (Sungmin, Donghae,Eunhyuk & Donghae), 2PM (Nichkhun, Woo Young,Jun Ho & Chan Sung), Uee (After School), Kim Na Young, Kim Hyun Chul, Lee Chang Myung, Boom, Yoo Chae Young, Kim Ji Sun, Park Sang Myun

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ZNNM9HH

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest sakura_dubai

@sakura_dubai : this episode was broadcasted the 21st february

oh thank you :)

I've been looking for a while.. you saved my life.. so it's episode 105 !

Archived