[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

Guest F2TSweetS

it's like a talent battle/show.. ^^ I saw this on youtube a lot..and I'm really enjoyin.. glad there is a thread here at soompi. now I can find the eps from the start. :] ooh so it's new show that just started december.. :]

==

edit:: I was wondering where I can get all the episodes from the start until now (not excluding any) that is HQ that I can find in a clubbox? I know there is some in the clubbox shown in the first thread.. but I was wondering if there is a CB with all of the episodes that are HQ.. Thanks in advance!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest splotchydivinity

Are we allowed to post direct download links here? I always forget what Soompi rules are.

Anyways, I decided to share some of my CSJH/TSZX The Grace love here by uploading HQ files to direct servers for everyone to watch Episode 20 of Star King.

Plenty of hilarious short shots of the girls. I got to love me some Stephanie and Dana. Too bad there wasn't more participation filmed of Lina or Sunday.

Man, some of these guests were insanely talented. I can't stand the male dancer, he gives me the creeps, no offense to anyone, but *shudders*. The first group of girls were amazing. Maybe I should make a cut...

For now though here are HQ links, courtesy of MandyquyenCB and uploaded by yours truly:

Episode 20: Megaupload

Sendspace: Part1 | Part 2 | Part 3

*For the Megaupload file, it's uploaded as a single file, which is huge, I know, but for those of you, like me, who hate downloading parts, you have the option of just downloading once.

*For the Sendspace files, you must join it with the program HJ Split before viewing. Just have all of the files in the same folder and then use the program.

Total file size: ~655 MB

Someone please sub this episode! :tears:

Guest splotchydivinity

^it keeps telling me to download with premium T.T (mu)

Crud. I forgot that non-premium users can't download files that size in one-go.

Alright, I'll split the file like I did with Sendspace and re-upload. :P Sorry!

Guest nuguya

edit:: I was wondering where I can get all the episodes from the start until now (not excluding any) that is HQ that I can find in a clubbox? I know there is some in the clubbox shown in the first thread.. but I was wondering if there is a CB with all of the episodes that are HQ.. Thanks in advance!

All I know is that Kalena's clubbox has from the beginning till now but there are no HQs from the beginning episodes..

Guest splotchydivinity

I finally got all the parts up to Megaupload in parts.

Enjoy downloading, cause 655 MB is not easy nor fun to upload.

**Megaupload: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Remember to join parts with HJ Split before viewing.

Guest F2TSweetS

All I know is that Kalena's clubbox has from the beginning till now but there are no HQs from the beginning episodes..

Thanks for sharing~ but the links don't work. I tried uploading a few of them but it just stays at zero and then after a little bit.. it goes to pause automatically for each of them... ? I think something is wrong w/ the files? cuz I even tried quick d/l and nothing happened to which was odd cuz it usually starts off real fast.. oh wellz.. I'll continue to wait... for now I'll watch the ones that are out on the threads and cbs that I have a few HQ.. ^^

*so if anyone knows where I can find all the episodes of Star King that is MQ or HQ in a clubbox that works well..

let me know by PM or here! Thanks so much! :]

Guest hyeminnie

is anyone subbing this?

i am willing to translate this, but i can't sub it.

i'm not saying there's a 100% chance i will translate it. if i find it interesting enough, i might. and if i don't have a lot of homework or anything. cuz i have finals and a project due in a week.

edit: i just went to the csjh thread, and they said they might form a subbing team.

Guest nuguya

Thanks for sharing~ but the links don't work. I tried uploading a few of them but it just stays at zero and then after a little bit.. it goes to pause automatically for each of them... ? I think something is wrong w/ the files? cuz I even tried quick d/l and nothing happened to which was odd cuz it usually starts off real fast.. oh wellz.. I'll continue to wait... for now I'll watch the ones that are out on the threads and cbs that I have a few HQ.. ^^

*so if anyone knows where I can find all the episodes of Star King that is MQ or HQ in a clubbox that works well..

let me know by PM or here! Thanks so much! :]

old files will be really really slow to start since no one is downloading them... I turn the 10min timer off because it some files starts after 10min...

Guest fatcat

can anyone tell me what is the song that a little girl sang in 01.21.07? the one who is said liek BOA, i love the first song she sang

thanks

Guest som4tang

did anyone hear about the girl that was on starking committing suicide? i don't know if i'm allowed to post this here or not, but it kind of is revelant. she was the contestant that went on there about losing 40kg. the show was on 4/28. they said she committed suicide due to antis. it's so sad. she was so young.

here's a cap of her from the show.

leeeunji.jpg

leeeunji2.jpg

if i can't post this let me know and i'll fix my post. i hope she's in a better place.

Guest rain_drops

i heard that too...

that she committed suicide cause of antis...

and that there were a lot of superjunior fans who sent her hate mails -__-;

rip

I saw this show and I'm sorry to hear that.

Just curious.... why would antis would have anything against her and why did superjunior fans send her hate mails?

i heard that too...

that she committed suicide cause of antis...

and that there were a lot of superjunior fans who sent her hate mails -__-;

rip

Guest rain_drops

I saw this show and I'm sorry to hear that.

Just curious.... why would antis would have anything against her and why did superjunior fans send her hate mails?

they said that it was because she took pictures with kangin from superjunior...

so they threatened her in every way they could through emails, mails, phone calls and text messages, too -_-

it was to a point that she couldn't keep her phone on during class...cause it was constantly ringing

and there were serveral occassions where the teacher had to take her phone away -__-;

if i was the teacher, i would have asked her why she was getting so many calls...and try to get her

to open up about what's going on...

you know...how crazy fans are these days...

and according to her classmates/friends, they said that after she came back from doing the show,

people in school were less friendly too -__-; and there were rumors going around...

its just sad to see someone go like this...

Guest mei_yee_chan

is anyone subbing this?

i am willing to translate this, but i can't sub it.

i'm not saying there's a 100% chance i will translate it. if i find it interesting enough, i might. and if i don't have a lot of homework or anything. cuz i have finals and a project due in a week.

edit: i just went to the csjh thread, and they said they might form a subbing team.

It'd be great if someone could sub it. ^_^

Will the CSJH fans be subbing all the episodes or only the ones where CSJH members are guests?

did anyone hear about the girl that was on starking committing suicide? i don't know if i'm allowed to post this here or not, but it kind of is revelant. she was the contestant that went on there about losing 40kg. the show was on 4/28. they said she committed suicide due to antis. it's so sad. she was so young.

Oh no!

That's just so sad. The antis strike again. :tears:

Guest damifino

^ Where did you read about her phone being taken away during class and all that other info? I read over 20 articles and the only detailed info provided by her friend said that she got about 10 phone calls a day, not that she got it all day. Also, her friend said that she got about 10 or so anti-posts on her minihompy a day. All the articles I read said that there was no definitive reason why she committed suicide and further investigation was going to take place, but friends think that factors such as stress due to her weight loss itself, a rumor spread by some boy in her class at school, ostracizing by classmates, and anti-messages on the Star King message board as well as the anti-responses by SuJu fans may have contributed, not that any one of them caused her to kill herself.

Guest katelin_kim

can someone tell me what is the song that a 11 yrs old sing in ep#2 -01-20-07, the one who is called little BoA,

i love the first song that she sang , can someone tell me the song in English and the singer please

Archived