[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

Guest yanshimkim

Are there subs for any of the other Star King episodes aside from the DBSK ones? ^^ I started watching Star King because of the DBSK episodes, but I'm interested in watching the rest (and understanding it :x)... But I'll still watch it even without the subs... I was just wondering. :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ane

This is one of my most favorite show!!!!!!!

Just got done watching the 16th episode of Star King (050507)!!! I was waiting alllllll of last week for it when I saw the preview of the guy doing the voice/singing imitation of Bi/DBSK/Kangta/etc. Whoa man! He really blew me away! Especially when he did Xiah's and Kangta's voice! O_O I wish there was more screen time for him. He was really cool!

But I was really disappointed when he didn't even make it to the end to compete for the win against Magic Dancers

. >.<

This week's episode was really fun. EVANS was there too! He's such a pleasure to look at. Even got to see a bit of SUJU. Also can't wait for next week's episode.

Yayhoo to this thread!

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

ohh this is one of my favs for the saturday line up!!

hehehe is there a LQ link up or where can i find it

seems the LQ ones take such a long time but thanks

if sumone can upload =D

Guest luckykat

ok so i saw the preview thingy of super junior and the lil girl. is there gonna be a show on it coming soon? or is that all to it? sry i dont kno korean so have hard time knowing.

Guest bomii1004

ahhh does anyone know where i can find todays episode in non clubbox?

i was waiting for this one..lol...cuz isnt it like kids day in korea???

Guest Stacy

I love this show! Too bad there's no subs, but it's still awesome to watch. I've only watched the DBSK one. The little DBSKs are so cute. Xiah and baby Xiah's bo bo was too cute. Yunho and baby Yunho's wink was die and went to heaven. lol

I love this show too..

but pity there isn't many subbed versions around... :(

But those that has subs, they were awesome! There's so many talented ppl out there.... DBSG eps were really good! Those little DBSG kids were soo cute!! lol....

Guest innocia

i watched the preview for the dbsg one, and dang, the mini dbsgs were so cute! ^^

i searched a few clubbox(es), and apparently, they only had the dbsg episodes.

can anyone provide links to other episodes with chinese subs?

thanks ^^

Guest burton

how come i dont see star king posted up anywhere anymore to download the entire episode? i only see cuts of what people post on youtube now. :tears:

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

how come i dont see star king posted up anywhere anymore to download the entire episode? i only see cuts of what people post on youtube now. :tears:

yeah me too... i thought with this thread open now there'd be more links to download full episodes.. but i guess there's noone to fdo full episodes.. non clubbox??

anyone? lol.. cuz i haven't been seeing them at the non-clubbox thread too.

Guest mybabyamy

i'm too late for soft-sub file.

anyone has it?

plzz send aa personal message to me.

i really want it.

Guest DKYang

This episode is the most boring one for me so far, started from like ep. 8 I think. Nothing that interesting that caught my eye besides the talking fast dude.

Next weeks episode looks a lot more interesting.

Guest lampz_gal

Has anyone subbed this show yet?? coz i really2 wanna watch the show with sub... >.<

Thx for answering... :D

Guest Lil.Miss.A

anyone have that song that the Magic Dance group was dancing to on the Epik High and Suju T ep?

it has "geu re na bwa...." in it :D I dunno the title but sounds like it's by Turbo?

if anyone has it please upload.... thanks heaps ^^

Archived