[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

Guest evelyn168

I like the episode with the blind girl. She's so talented... I was crying so much when I was watching her. The DBSK 40 years old and the mini DBSK were so cute... I love how there's 3 DBSK on one show, it was so fun to watch.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starnight131

AW MAN...!!

is anybody going to upload today's starking?

i want to watch this..... >.<

please post!!!!!!!!!

edit::

sorry. didnt see you there... ^^

PLEASE POST SOON!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am begging you...

i was waiting for this for a week!

please~~~

Guest cherriesense

hm.. sound interesting..

could anyone tell me which episode is the blind piano girl in?? i was curious...

Guest shs_me

After I watched this show ,especially TVXQ episode, I really liked it . Now I try to download all episodes . Thank you for this thread and sharing.

Guest lhdn1994

yay!

someone finally made athread on this show!

i love starking!

espeacilly the DBSK parts but now i want to watch it more....

watching mini&40 years olds DBSK parts was so effin hilarious and cute!

but too bad i dont know any korean :(

is there any subs for this show besides from the DBSK parts?

Guest xbaaByette

Hey guys : D

I was wondering if you guys could tell me what ep. that little girl who can't see and heechul, brian, and kagin were crying ?

thanks a lot ^^ you can PM me

Guest Bebot

OMG! This weeks episode was awesome!!! 4/28/07... from the beginning to the end.. all the performances were GREAT! A lot of abs muscles exposed!!! Love it! This episode have everything, Rambo kids, flexible chinese girl, 200 pound beauty, Tae Kwon Do (CUTE!!!) etc...

I love the Tae Kwon Do guys though :sweatingbullets: They were CUTE and GREAT! This show is just getting better and better every week! :D

Thank you for starting the tread!

Guest kayem7289

I made the subs for the first full episode of the Star King with DBSK, and subs for the DBSK cut from the second episode. Let me know if you'd like them, and I'll PM the links to you so that you can post it them in the first post :).

Guest mingy

i have to admit that Tae Kwon Do guy is cute!! shs_me do u mind i post that picture of yours on the first page i will credit you thanks!!

Guest loveprint

Lol the TKD guy is Nam JinHyun. There's heeeaps more info/pictures and such in the Xing thread if you want to know more about him.

Guest shs_me

have to admit that Tae Kwon Do guy is cute!! shs_me do u mind i post that picture of yours on the first page i will credit you thanks!!

go ahead minky

Guest DrgPhnx13

thnx u for uploading all the eps. but i have a question...how come the April 7th Star King as the March 31st one?

Guest shs_me

hm.. sound interesting..

could anyone tell me which episode is the blind piano girl in?? i was curious...

Ep.8(2007/03/03)

Archived