[variety] Noraebang 자아도취노래방

Guest tsp_uk

[sBS] Choi Soo Jong Show
Hi I was wondering is anybody has any information about this programme. Sorry if this isn't the name of the programme but that's the only word I can see on the top left hand corner. Are there any videos uploaded anywhere? The reason I want to watch it is because of these two girls shown in the video below. :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/?v=9oCTkwpSgnY

The program is called 최수종쇼/Choi Su Jong Show. It aired 2003년 11월 4일 ~ 2004년 4월 27일.

Here's the official website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/sjshow/

The clip you posted is one of the segments from the program called 자아도취노래방. Basically, stars vs regular people at karaoke.

The 2 girls in the clip were one of the popular regular people that came on the show a lot. They were called 2 Girls Show/두여자쇼.

I uploaded some clips of them on ysi. :lol: They always make me laugh when I watch it!

13vu.png

1st appearance

28jz.png

2nd appearance

35gf.png

3rd appearance

43ng.png

4th appearance

credits: naver + myself.

One of them is the funnier and the other sings better. :lol:

There were other popular regular people on the show that came on the show a lot. The 동성로시스터즈 and these 2 other girls (not to be confused with 두여자쇼).

I got some clips of some stars on the show. Some of them are hilarious. MUST WATCH Seo Min Jung!!!! I'll upload them soon.

I'm going to post the links I upload in this thread. No personal messages for anyone, just download it here. :)

Don't get these 2 girls confused with 두여자쇼. They actually sing pretty well.

a19uh.png

2 other girls - 1st appearance

a25dv.png

2 other girls - 2nd appearance

^this one is funnier. :lol:

SEO MIN JUNG :lol:

If you guys don't know, Seo Min Jung is an entertainer, from actress to radio DJ. She's known to have one of the worst singing voices EVER. These clips are hilarious!!! And the other guests can't control themselves from laughing!!! :lol:

s23gu.png

link

s10ix.png

singing "oppa"

I don't have very many clips other than these. I have some of the other popular regular people, 동성로시스터즈, some Shim Eun Jin, Jung Joon Ha, Ayumi & Sujan, and some other regular people. I'll upload the rest of the clips by tomorrow.

OMFG!!! I KNOW HER!

i saw her on xman b4 :P

anywhooo, THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

-------------edit-------------------

the 2 other girls sing better, but that girl is trying to hard to be funny... the two girl show girls are just nuts... especially that one girl LOl

ahahah ayeah... seo min jung! the other ppl are all standing and watching, just WAITING for her to sing. then they all laugh their arses off!

what fun~! too bad the shows not on anymore

These aren't nearly as funny as the ones I posted before. 두여자쇼 and Seo Min Jung are the best ones!!!

17mr.png

breakaway (regular guys)

23ee.png

jung joon ha

39wy.png

jung joon ha & moon chun shik

49lo.png

random guy

53cf.png

shim eun jin

61kj.png

shim eun jin & lee hee jin (it wasn't funny like they thought it would be) - _ -

I only have clips of 동성로시스터즈 left. I'll upload them by the end of the night.

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

thankyou for the files jahye =) does anyone know the song that was sung in the clip '2 other girls - 1st appearance'

Were the Two Girl Show famous after doing this? When I mean famous I don't mean superstar famous but people would know who they are?

Guest glitzyglam

does anyone by any chance have the episode with Lee DongGun and Han JiHye?

I remember someone once posted it up in the LDG thread (before the crash), but I didn't get a chance to DL it. T.T

1902_20040330090426.jpg

1901_20040330090353.jpg

Guest hyaemin01

whoa flashback.. hahaha. def one of the best shows of senior year. this was like, the OG. even before the money one (even tho that's hilarious too).

thanks jahye for uppinggg...^^

can we get some re-up's, anyone? por favor?

• 1 year later...

Archived