【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

i got VIP tickets to their show in December. i'm really excited! i wonder which ones i'll get to meet!

anyone here get to meet the band yet?

I did. They were signing merch at the concert I went to in 2008. They just politely say thank you and shake your hand, but Kyo was like, "Oi!" and gave me a rather hearty handshake, which was cool. \m/

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neko.desu

^^ wow, really? people keep telling me when they met the band Kyo was the one who was most enthusiastic/displayed more emotion. you would never guess cuz he seems so standoffish and aggressive in videos.

guess there's more to him than meets the eye, or whatever 

^^ wow, really? people keep telling me when they met the band Kyo was the one who was most enthusiastic/displayed more emotion. you would never guess cuz he seems so standoffish and aggressive in videos.

guess there's more to him than meets the eye, or whatever 

Perhaps. I dunno, I didn't really see him do the same for other people in line. Maybe it was because out of a sea of screaming fangirls I was the only guy in the crowd headbanging and throwing up the horns, lol. \m/ >o< \m/

• 1 month later...
Guest theendrecords

HEY DIR EN GREY FANS! Want to win a Dir En Grey giveaway package? Head over to Facebook and LIKE The End Records page. Then join our FanRank and be the #1 fan "of all time" by 10/14 noon EST to receive the Dir En Grey giveaway!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theendrecords

Congrats to the winner of the Dir En Grey contest!! But we're not done! Head over to The End Records facebook page and like us! We're announcing a new DEG contest soon to win even more DEG merch!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest naĸι ★

I'm kinda new to this band ... keheheh~ Cage and the OBSCURE PV is just amazing! Idk if I could get a decent meal later though ... ^^;

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ulzzanghaeyo

Out of all the bands, there is a Dir En Grey thread? Amazing! I love this band so much, don't know why but this band just hits me so hard with its music.. 

Archived