【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest Iridescence

I miss their Visual Kei days. When they used to dress up. It was so sexy.

So, whats been up with them lately? I find myself disliking their Clever Sleazoid song. It sounded like a bunch of just random yelling. I don't know. It just sounded weird to me. But then again, maybe I need to listen to it again or something.

So......... Did Totchi shave yet? Or cut his hair? >.<

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I'm pretty sure I heard he shaved. I like Clever Sleazoid but I also like a lot of metal and other junk, so it may just be me.

Guest Iridescence

2168rr.jpg

^ WTF?! XD ahahaha! Poor Shinya.

-- Yumi

awwwwww! Shinya looks so cute! I'm sure he's thinking about how cute he looks with his two pony tails popping up. He could be cocky, for all we know it! Who knows what goes on in his head? All I know is that he's adorable. <3333

Guest Ang3l1c

Mhhhmmm, Kyo crotch/butt;

68.jpg

KyoBigButt.jpg

Kyo isn't half black! >.< He's his own species...

Mmmm, Kyo + Hyde wrestling in lime jello.. Ohhhh, hot.

...Sorry, It's just.. Yeh. I think we should get all the hot Jrockers, force them to strip down to their frilly panties and make them wrestle in a big swimming pool filled with jello.

Yes, Toshiya shaved *Thank god*.

I liked 'Clever Sleazoid', I can actually sing along with it now! I actually know what he's saying, and I always have to translate it for my friends. XD Hmmm.. Just try to ignore the screaming and listen to the music in the background, it sounds quite good.

Guest accursed_desire

2168rr.jpg

^ WTF?! XD ahahaha! Poor Shinya.

-- Yumi

OMG, That is so cute! lol. I guess Shinya can be pretty weird too. Hehe.

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Thankyou! Those are beautiful!

*pictures Kyo in frilly panties* Oh, that's so wrong.

Hyde is cute, but I think it should be Kyo and Ruki wrestling in cherry jello.

Guest accursed_desire

Hi~ ^____^ Pics from 2005 Calendar:

kaoru0019pf.th.jpg kaoru0020yj.th.jpg kaoru0031fd.th.jpg kaoru0046cx.th.jpg kaoru0055cv.th.jpg

Continue~

You know, I like Kaoru's short hair. lol. I personally think it looks very nice on him. Not that anyone cares what I think. :P I liked his blue hair too, come to think of it. lol.

die0015hp.th.jpg die0029ag.th.jpg die0035dd.th.jpg die0050az.th.jpg die0069uh.th.jpg

It's all ^_^

Hehe. Die-san. *squishes* I think he should come live with me... we'd have lots of fun.

Thanks for all of those Esti-chan! *hugs*

Guest Ang3l1c

*pictures Kyo in frilly panties* Oh, that's so wrong.

Hyde is cute, but I think it should be Kyo and Ruki wrestling in cherry jello.

Ick! Cherry jello's gross! Lime jeeeelloooo...

Well if Gazette's joining in, then it should totally be Reita.

Guest Shiva_K

THANK UUUUUUUUU, SHIVA K :wub::wub: #chu#
Thanks for all of those Esti-chan! *hugs*
You're very welcome guys hug2.gif *chu*

Hehe. Die-san. *squishes* I think he should come live with me... we'd have lots of fun.
lol :D

My fav' Kaoru's hair is long with pink/purple color hehe.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

OBSCURE does things to your brain

I went to my best friend's Halloween party as a blood puking geisha. I put fake blood from the corners of my mouth and down my chin. Yay. I did myself up with a kimono and lots of make up, and used fake lashes. XD I looked good I think

My best friends Jas and Helly kept saying "watch Ginny, she might turn all lesbianish on us XD" and I was like "I dont think Ill adopt THAT characteristic of the geisha..."

Though I did keep winking at them to unnerve them XD

And a couple of times I got "you look like the The Grudge" which makes it sound like I look like an actual movie rather than a character.

And I shoved Helly right on top of our mate Sam, so I had my fun XD

Yay for Halloween! And I feel sick from sugar overload. Though I had no cola, which is strange as I usually drink LOADS of it.

And this does belong in the Dir en grey thread. You know why? Because I just said it, HA!

And I mentioned OBSCURE...

Guest Ang3l1c

^

Hmm.. I never watched Obscure..

I watched the first few seconds, then it got too gross and sexual for my virgin eyes. I got scared :(

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^

Hmm.. I never watched Obscure..

I watched the first few seconds, then it got too gross and sexual for my virgin eyes. I got scared :(

People I think said in the old thread the grossest part was Kyo vomiting everywhere. But I beg to differ. The geisha orgy was the worst part. Kyo puking was sexy. Hahahahaha. And Kaoru makes a sexy bald guy. And seeing Die eat his heart made me hungry, and he looked at it as if to say "how did that get there?"

People who have seen OBSCURE all the way through, what was the worst part for you?

Guest Shiva_K

<3 esti, i lovies youu!, thanks for the pictures, AHHH, MORE TO PRINT AND PUT UP ON MY WALL XDD!
Hehe, I do the same! I have a few pics printed and on my wall :D (there's a lot of Gackt xD). You're welcome *chuu~*

And seeing Die eat his heart made me hungry, and he looked at it as if to say "how did that get there?
lol :lol: I love that :lol:

One pic! (sorry if it's already posted)

phkao12kw.jpg

blush.gif

Archived