【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moonie_heejunnie

just wanted to say that i'm glad the diru thread is back up. will post a wallpaper of die later, my connection's acting up.

*my first post in the new soompi forum :D*

Guest lostcandy

Agh! And I'd only just said hello on this thread..

Here's some Kyo goodness to keep us going.. (guess which is my fav photoshoot...)

:P

kasumi6.jpg

kasumi5.jpg

kasumi4.jpg

DirenGrey-RecordingInStudioVulgar01.jpg

And this one because I just love them being all casual..

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Olivia its me ur husband, i had it on Olivia*sSlave* but it changed so blah, wait till i get 1000 and we can continue our bet ^^

Guest Romancer.

Olivia its me ur husband, i had it on Olivia*sSlave* but it changed so blah, wait till i get 1000 and we can continue our bet ^^

Hahahaha I won the bet. You changed it! ^^

Guest Kaisui

diru-dolls.jpg

:blink: Dir en Grey ...and Murderdolls .__. I acctually love both but...together it's weird...Even if Wednesday made the first part of the Dir show last sunday...

~~~~

Anyway thanks for all the pictures^^ but it's so sad we lost the 500 pages... seeing that I decided to come back (I was Coma_Omega...Sophie....ok you dont remember I know ==) under another name and re-start posting here^^ I'll may post some pics later...love you all^^ we'll make this new thread even better then the other one !^^

I LOVE THAT ARTT!! XD

i understand how you feel... that's the very first thought that came into my head when i re-registered ;__;

is this final_en_grey, btw?

haha, yeah its final en grey - well the names changed back to normal now anyways :lol:

you can call me anky if you'd like, its a nickname my friends came up with while trying so desperately trying to make it sound a little japanese but failed in vain :rolleyes:

anyways, im going to upload some kyo pictures now, XDD

kyo93.jpg

kyo92.jpg

kyo91.jpg

kyo90.jpg

kyo89.jpg

kyo88.jpg

kyo87.jpg

Guest paranoidtrash

Anybody live in bay area that plays drums interested in doing a project? (: Or be a guest drummer? Hahaha. Perferably know Japanese and English...

I might get the Dragonfly and XX photobook.. and Macabre scorebook.. Not sure yet : D.

Archived