【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

aish, i knew someone would have put the thread back up! ^^

the funny thing is though, sometimes i wouldn't bother saving some pics, I'd just be like "Drr, they're in the thread..."

TT___________________TT

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxIllicitxX

Well it's a good thing that my photobucket account has half of the pics posted in the previous thread, lol.

So never fear, my photobucket account is here!!!

Toshiyachain.jpg

068.jpg

044.jpg

totchi7E8.jpg

318Toshiya.jpg

207Toshiya.jpg

143.jpg

ki-to.jpg

tot038.jpg

tot039.jpg

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I remember you, blinkiewinkie!

I'll post pictures once I get back from school. Starting the whole thread over is a pain but I bet we can get to page 100 by the end of the month

Guest Xandra Marie

I was very saddened when we lost all of the pictures from before.... because I hadn't saved any of them out "My hard drive's too small and they're all on the forums anyway" and I was too lazy to go burn them onto cds/dvds...

But this is more than making up for it, I love all the pics that have been posted so far by everyone!

Oh, this is Arcander I just felt like changing my name to one I use on another forum

Guest AnGeLuS

aish, i knew someone would have put the thread back up! ^^

the funny thing is though, sometimes i wouldn't bother saving some pics, I'd just be like "Drr, they're in the thread..."

TT___________________TT

T______T JUST LIKE ME!!!!

so all the pics are gone

OMG T______T

Guest XxIllicitxX

I just had to make another photobucket account because I maxed out my last one from when I posted a bunch in the old Miyavi thread, lol. Stay tuned! :D

Guest Xandra Marie

*brain shuts down* too many pretty pictures... brain overload.... no room for homework.... pretty.... pictures...

thank you!!

Archived