Rising Sun

Guest rufus.

You were just bored? I wish I could be as productive as you are when I'm bored. ;)

Your voice is crisp and clear... your enunciation is superb. Some of your notes are slightly off-key but your mix overall was impressive. Excellent use of sound effects by the way.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Guest stellabella

Sorry, but when I click on the link it doesn't work. I tried going to the root site but I can't find it anywhere.

• 1 month later...
Guest Y0UNGiE☆★〃─。

It doesn't work... :(

You should try giving us another link. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That page can't be found! What do I do?! I completely LOVE this song and the chance to hear someone else sing it good and it-- I want to hear it SO badly!!!

Wait a minute...yuo're a girl? Wow, you're brave...but the instrumental version is in their Japanese single. their Heat,Mind and Soul/Rising Sun single. It's perfect if you need it..unless someone already told you....then I'm sorry. Really~!!

-edit-

Oh....what should I do? I really REALLY want to hear....by what everyone else is saying, it sounds amazing....

• 3 months later...
Guest AnAznAngel37

Please reupload this! I wanna hear. I heard your english version one and I thought it was AWESOME along with your other songs!!! You're really really talented.

Archived