Rising Sun

Guest rufus.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hsiang84

hahaha that's a pretty crazy clip

I enjoyed all the special effects.

never heard the original song tho, so I don't know how it really goes.

But that's was a nice job done. haha

craziness

Guest AubreyJeon

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! I love all the effects and damn, I can't believe it was all you, you can pull off a four person song by yourself, that's something. Lol, I love the bit when your voice was altered to be high-pitched, you should get signed...quickyl! Omg, and you're a girl?! That's a great voice you've got there!

hahaha the screaming part must have been fun to make..

i like your voice.. you should try singing this with the actual song.. it would sound cooler..

Guest changminini

omg....that's kool.....sing rising sun ... all byb yourself??? O_o....wow.....and acapella?!?!!.....rawr...........

that recieves a five star >.<

wow........................

that was just so koolio...mwahah

great job! haha ^______^

Guest lunalie

hehe are you korean? or learning? voice overs like acting? haha i'm so confused @_@

i left comments on BM already :x but great job <3 your mixing is so wesome. what program do you use? and my voice is weird and changes a lot too <3 i like the inflection of your voice. i think a few pitch problems but it fits into the song too in a way, so it still sounds nice X)

Archived