Rising Sun

Guest rufus.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest memefluzit

quilla you rock ^^

i love the effects-- you pulled off singing this acapella.

you can go so low! that is so amazing~ the rapping was really good.

^^

Guest AniLAttacK

your rapping is not bad. your singing is okay. i think your quite boring. i think your voice is good. your should let it out more. i like your effects.

Dang... I can barely keep up with instrumentals at the NRB (and without people wincing at my horrible singing)... you did an great job. You did an awesome job. I can't believe you did it by yourself...

wow at 1st i thought u were a guy! ^_^ aww ur voice is so cute haha i wish i have someone who talks like that all the time!!!!!! song is good xD! lets be friends! *hand out a cookie*

Guest daazndino

wow da echoes and effects are so awesome, you should really add da background music and BAM, it'll be even better

great job!!!

Guest innoc3ntkrngrl

WOW. its so good. it sounds so professional for something u did all yourself. amazing! you have a pretty nice voice too. i have a question tho. what program did u use to do this? cuz i have that standard voice recorder that comes on computers but it only records 60 seconds...and i need something that can record more time and have cool sound effects like the program you used!! let me know.

Archived