Rising Sun

Guest rufus.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohemgee IT'S QUILLA o; Ahahah I was like, omg this hawt voice sounds so familiar and then I scrolled down & (I'm gonna assume that's Kna) was like KEEYAH AND I WAS LIKE GASP!

Anyway x:

Rising Sun is such a difficult song & you did such a great job like usual ;D <33

It's hot =9

wow so many diff voices =)

and good effects~

it such a crazy song

and for one person to pull it off!

this was really good^^

and ur korean wasn't bad at all

Guest j1youngxj3

wooaaahhh~~this is a hard song and you did a good job...~~yea...it sounds kinda weird w/out the actual music there but nevertheless, great job! can't wait to hear it with the music...you are going to do it with the music? >:DD

Guest Y0UNGiE☆★〃─。

Holy crap.

I love this song and you did an excellent job at singing it! <3

Guest Sakura Li

I guess it's just me but I really didn't like all of the effects.. O____O Especially in the first verse with all of the echos... I felt like pulling out my hair. >_____<;;

This would've sound alot better with music... Like someone mentioned before, you pretty pitchy at some parts. This IS a really hard song so major propz for making it sound pretty good. ^^ Thanks for sharing.

Guest animagelet

WOWWW. THat was FACKIN AWESOMEEE!!!! I LOVE YOUR VOICEE. So sexy X] The effects are unique. they're what makes this acapella sooo special.

I like the effects~ I can't believe you did all this by yourself. o__o I did hear like 5 different voices. Nice job. =) You should try it with the instrumental too.

Archived