Christina Aguilera And Rain?

binyboo_02

is it true??
i was looking at Christina's wikipedia topic.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Aguilera

and at the bottom where it says collaborations and featured singles it says "are you sure" with Rain

has anyone heard about this?? it is really true?

thanks guys!!

EDIT: it says on wiki " It has been annouced that Christina will be doing a duet with Rain during 2007 on his new album"

i knew they did a pepsi commercial during the world cup....guess they met and made plans....i'm excited!!

Guest Em_mie

i wouldn't but complete trust in wikipedia cuz anyone can just go on there and edit you know. and i don't think they even met for that commercial. i think there were three versions, one for like a middle eastern country, one for south korea and i forget the other country. but yeah it was just like the same commercial except they inserted a new pop star next to christina for whatever country it was being released in. hope this made sense. just look up those commercials on youtube and you'll see.

Guest DreamScapes

i wouldn't but complete trust in wikipedia cuz anyone can just go on there and edit you know. and i don't think they even met for that commercial. i think there were three versions, one for like a middle eastern country, one for south korea and i forget the other country. but yeah it was just like the same commercial except they inserted a new pop star next to christina for whatever country it was being released in. hope this made sense. just look up those commercials on youtube and you'll see.

Yeah Wikipedia isn't trust worthy at all. anonymous people can edit the things on there too. Most schools won't even allow Wikipedia as a research tool. But back on topic, they weren't even together on the commercial. They shot it separately. We'll have to see if they do a song together or not I guess.

Guest ima_robot

i <3 wikipeida haha. but yet again many people toy with it. so idk i hope they do. that'll be a good mash up

Archived