Kim Hye Sung 김혜성

mei

Guest lolly88

February 28, 2008

Kim Hye-seong & Lee Hyeon-jin, Homosexual Acting in Queer Movie

20080228110403.651.0.jpg

Kim Hye-seong of "Nonstop High Kick" and Lee Hyeon-jin of "Kimchi Cheese Smile" will be portraying homosexuals in a movie. Jo In-Seong and Joo Jin-mo have portrayed homosexuals in Director Yoo Ha's movie, but there is great interest in these two, who are starring in an official queer movie.

Kim Hye-seong and Lee Hyeon-jin are the official main characters of the movie "Boy, Meets a Boy", which will start shooting in March. There has been great interest in this movie because Kim Jo Kwang-soo, who gained popularity with his queer movie, "No Regret", wrote the scenario and directed it.

Boy, Meets a Boy is a love story that begins with a boy who meets another boy, who stole his money, on a bus. Kim Hye-seong is Min-soo, who has been robbed, and Lee Hyeon-jin stars as a bad boy.

The producing company plans to donate proceedings to the gay support group, 'Between Friends', which has also planned to participate in the movie production.

There is great expectation to see how Kim Hye-seong and Lee Hyeon-jin, both with promising futures in acting, will act out the almost-taboo topic of homosexual love.

Original article at news.media.daum.net

English translation by www.hancinema.net

credits: rubie @soompi

More Pic's from the set of filming

A4C0_rjadmswpqlsu.jpg

A4D3_rjadmswpqlsu.jpg

2525bc2525d22525b32525e2_14_petrkim.jpg

The director, Kim Jo-Kwang-Joo, has his own blog, and keeps the filming updated.

To see more pictures and updates,

Go to: http://blog.naver.com/petrkim?Redirect=Log...No=100048191442

More pictures: http://blog.naver.com/ehgud9494/48325560

+

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doomunleashed

Wow~ I really love him mcing sosogabaek with SNSD's Tiffany. I'm glad he's going for another image in that new movie, I can't wait to watch it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hana_taiyo

Cute boy~

I fell in love him when I watched the movie "Jenny&Juno" and his sitcom "High Kick"

Hyesung so cute.........

And now I'm waiting for "소년, 소년을 만나다 or Boy, Meets a boy"

I can't wait to see that

Hyesung Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jybaby

o.o woah small thread

omgg he's so handsome now espcially in that show he does with fany. like his hair longer : )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived