Kim Hye Sung 김혜성

mei

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest candi

no recent news about him???

i duno~ havent heard much about him since Jenny Juno eh?

is he back just at ulzzanging? lol i would've liked to see more things about him!

Guest tenshiii0ox

Aha ha ha. Jeni Juno was more of a PG-13 movie. Lol. It was so funny when all the taxi drivers gathered around Jeni's car. :) I remember watching this last summer. :D 김혜성 is cute, but too short and skinny. Gotta have some muscles but not too much. =]

• 1 month later...
Guest connii

he's cute.and his acting's good too.young and talented.

so far,he has only acted in Jenny,Juno.hope to see more of him.

does anyone knows where i can get more information on Kim Hye Sung?i can't seem to find many websites that have his information.if you do know of any websites which contains infos on Kim Hye Sung,please let me know.my email's connii@hotmail.com.yep,kamsahamnida.^^

Guest ..kaleena..

whoa he has the exact same birthday as my sister!! year and everything! hahaha, but he's so cute!! i still wanna watch jeni juno, never got the chance to see it yet >_< kekee

Guest connii

kaleena,you should watch jenny,juno.it's really good.infact,one of the best Korean movies i've watched.

if you can't get the vcd or dvd,then i suggest you try downloading it from this website:

http://silentregrets.com/?cat=11

i think it will take quite some time to download the whole movie,but hey,it's worth it!

yeah,enjoy.^^

Guest connii

someone on another website thought he is Korean-American,though i don't think so.but is he Korean-American?anyone knows?

• 1 month later...
Guest zingsharon

i watched a clip yesterday

he is with kang ho dong, min woo and some other MCs...

can someone please tell me what is it about?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ovette

if you can't get the vcd or dvd,then i suggest you try downloading it from this website:

http://silentregrets.com/?cat=11

im trying to download it now.. but it said u need to combine them with hsplit.. since im going to burn it in a vcd.. cant i just remain them as two parts??also wana ask wat type of file is this because when i downloaded it it was a document file. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest apple-snapple-YUM

I saw him in Jenny and Juno also...very cute...but what is uljjang??

theres a HUGE HUGE thread on this-go to the korean celeb photos and the first thing on the list is the uljjang topic

no recent news about him???

i duno~ havent heard much about him since Jenny Juno eh?

is he back just at ulzzanging? lol i would've liked to see more things about him!

the first time i saw him was on this new recent show called "Golden Fish tank"

but really...he reallly reallly looks korean/american. seriously. koreans are starting to look like...actual korean americans,,,if you know what i mean. becuz comparing us korean americans to korea born koreans...we...have this characteristic that makes us look different from them. i hope that doesnt sound..somewhat cruel...but i guess its hard to explain...

hes so cute!!! i remember seeing his picture somewhre b4 when i was watching Golden Fish tank and then i was like OMG HE WAS AN UHLJJANG! xD i was reading a fanfic w/ him in it a long time ago. xD then i was like looking him up and now i found this thread!! yay~ :D

• 2 months later...

gosh!! i loved him! okay, i still love him!! ahh!! when he was an uhljjang, i was so crazy about him. at least he is becoming more famous now :) jeni, juno was great!! ahahha..and all of you should watch it. it was so darn funny 8D and i heard he acted in another movie. i forgot what it was called, and i think its already out T_T..i need to watch it!! ahh!!! and those episodes of golden fishery with him in it!! ahh!! where do i get them! T_T..oh yes, more info on him, go to the uhljjang thread!

kim hye sung love!! <33333333

Archived