* Title (romaji): Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata

* Genre: Romance

* Format: Tanpatsu

* Broadcast network: TV Asahi

* Broadcast date: 2007-Mar-23

* Air time: Friday 23:15

* Theme song: Ame Nochi Hare by Nanamusica

Synopsis

The script won the 2006 TV Asahi contest for new scenario writers. The story is about the secret game between two childhood friends. In that game, Kurokawa is a princess and her friend Mizushima is her servant. They promised to keep on playing the game until someone finds about it.

Cast

* Kurokawa Tomoka

* Mizushima Hiro

* Matsuo Toshinobu

* Hamada Gaku

* Tanimura Mitsuki

* Mitsuishi Ken

* Ezawa Rina (江澤璃菜)

* Okami Tokihide (岡見時秀)

* Suzuki Keita (鈴木啓太)

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Plot sounds interesting. It was shown on Mar-23! O_O.

Anyone knows where can I watch this drama?

it's up on crunchyroll and I'm pretty sure d-addicts is subbing it.

Guest haneul love

I believe this is a special drama, like one episode or just a few

but yea, i like it! I didn't like the girl in the other drama she was in .. I don't remember but this drama is cute haha~

Guest bshater1

just saw this special, and i thought it was sweet. it was short (45 min) and simple yet very enjoyable.:) if anyone wants to check it out, theres english sub over at D-Addicts.

• 1 month later...
Guest FiEnDmAkEr

I thought the story was cute, and I really liked the ending. I felt they could have done a bit more with the drama, though it was a cute tanpatsu ^^

Guest lavendersky

hey, i just finished watching this an hr or so ago! (i didn't even realise i've this on my hd until i came across it just now while i clearing out disk space, hee). the story was quite sweet, although it was a little short (around 45 mins). :)

• 7 months later...

One of the loveliest little things I ever saw. I really want them to expand on it but what can I do? :(

It was such a cute story and all the actors did a great job. They really tried to pack a lot of story in the short time frame so I think that's why I was kept wanting more. The classroom scene ranks as one of my favorite in all my years of drama watching.

I can't wait till the writer comes up with a fullblown script! I will definitely watch that drama.

Guest KrazySchoolGirl

This one-episode drama/movie whatever it wass called, blew me away. The script and acting was SUPERB!!! I loved it. I wish they extended it even further. I watched this on crunchyroll, if anyone's interested.

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

i was trying to dl this a long time agooo (= 3 = ) but it wouldn't woorrrrk!! aiidasdf

but it looks really interesting, and i think... hiro is so cuteh.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

sounds interesting. i tried to download this on idol-unlimited website but the M/U links are dead. Know where else i can get this one??

Archived