♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iLuVhOtGuYs

epik high is having a concert on september 27th. is there an english site that i can purchase tickets through cause i really wanna go and want to get good seats!!!

Guest burntwaffles

Hello hello! :D

i know there's this Asian Music Festival 2008 held in Seoul. Artistes like DBSK (:D), SNSD, W-inds are performing on the 4th of October and Shinee on the eve concert. I'll post back with the website.

I really hope someone can provide me with the details on when the SM TOWN CONCERT IN BANGKOK tickets will be released, like when will it go on sale, how do you get it... etc etc. cos me and my family are going. :D THANK YOU so much! :D

Guest MisoSoupOfKpop

hihi. I have several questions...blegh, this might take a while. nevermind. It didn't. :blush:

1) Does anyone have information about SM Town Live in Seoul on August 15? I know it's a little too late for tickets, but I heard that less than 70% were sold because of SNSD's anti-fans. (They're having a really hard time right now. :( )

2) Any concerts in Seoul in August? I would even like to know the really small ones, just anything please. :D

3) HOW DO I GET INTO INKIGAYO!? OR MUSIC CORE/BANK!? This is the question I would like answered the most. I've been to the Inkigayo site, but I heard that standing with the fan club is better. Is that true? Also, what is the music bank website? Or is that just standing and waiting too?

Pwease~~~ :sweatingbullets:

Thanks much, Miso Soup

Guest catcherine

you should be able to find the music bank (music core) website on mbc. i think you should try getting tickets. get one of your relatives to go on the websites and get you tickets. you may need a bimilbuhnho. i've asked all my fob friends and getting tickets is the way to go.

there are also random free concerts everywhere in Seoul. you just have to be at a certain place at the right time. you can try going on celebrity cyworlds to find out. my friend lives next to a big park in Seoul which Epik High performed at so she just had to cross the street, and there she was, at the concert for free.

Guest orange08

I have an extra ticket to the SMTown 2008 live this Friday! Anyone in Seoul want to come with me? Please PM me asap!

(And about the SMTown live, anyone know if cameras are allowed in? I'm sure they have rules/regulations on the ticket.auction site, but I can't read any Korean at all ^^;;;.)

Guest kimjyhello

Hm.. is there by any chance going to be a concert in California between the end of August and mid-December?

I will be going there for intern, and I really really want to have a chance to go see one T_T Hardly anyone ever comes to Canada...

Guest nasha123

I heard that many JYP entertainers were gonna be at the New York Chuseok Festival.

I would love to see te wonder girls!!

But this my first time hearing about this festival does anyone know how it works and when it might be??

Guest sw33tiikagome

epik high is having a concert on september 27th. is there an english site that i can purchase tickets through cause i really wanna go and want to get good seats!!!

theres going to be a concert where? o.o

Guest Angel88

ANyone here noes when is SM concert in Bangkok?

I nid info on when and when does the tickets start selling?

I really wanna go and i'm from m'sia btw :D

ANyone here noes when is SM concert in Bangkok?

I nid info on when and when does the tickets start selling?

I really wanna go and i'm from m'sia btw :D

If I'm not mistaken, the concert is on 29th November. I'm not so sure either...

I wanted to go...

I wonder when will be Msia's turn... =.=

Guest seungri-love

It's in Seoul. Here's a photo of the concert poster that I took when I was in Seoul last week:

S7303199.jpg

HEY OMG.

I'M GOING TO KOREA ON THE 20TH!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOMG.

thanks for informing!

and there's info on their website.

and its like 7 man won (around 100 dollars AU) for the standing tickets and a bit more for reserver seats.

I CANT WAIT!

if you wanna know more, just ask :D

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

Hi...

Is there anyone know about the Asian Song Festival In Seoul? How to buy the ticket?

Click HERE for more info on how to get the tickets.

For directions to the venue: Transportation | Parking

credit : izy@TVXQ SOOMPI THREAD

enjoy yourself in the concert!!!

Guest strawberryme

The SM Town Concert 08 in Bangkok will be having ticket selling this September.

I think you need to register first.

CLICK HERE

TICKET INFORMATION

Venue: Rajamangala National Stadium

-- Show Date

Date: Saturday November 29, 2008

Time: 5.00 - 10.00 P.M.

Gate Open approx. 30 minutes before show start.

-- Public Sale

From Sunday September 7, 2008 to

Saturday November 29, 2008

( On 1st day open sale at 10.00 AM.)

Guest krnshopoholic

the choseok is on the 21st of september!! from wat my mom tells me is that WONDER GIRLS will definately be there!! and i read in many places that most of the JYP family is coming!! i cant wait!!!! i am going to go!!! see you guys there!!

the choseok is on the 21st of september!! from wat my mom tells me is that WONDER GIRLS will definately be there!! and i read in many places that most of the JYP family is coming!! i cant wait!!!! i am going to go!!! see you guys there!!

yes thats what i heard.

i doubt 2PM will come since they just debuted (*tear**tear*)

i hope 2AM comes though <33333

and WONDER GIRLS!!!! AHHHH!!! LOL

im going backstage so if anyone else is, i'll see you there ;)

Archived