♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest happiimelly

SELLING ONE VIP TICKET FOR SAN FRANCISCO FILMORE!!!! VIP VIP VIP ON THE 13th +INCLUDES MEET AND GREET!!!!!!!

PRICEEEEEE : $150 SHIPPED/MEET UP AT THE CONCERT!!!! PRICE IS ALSO NEGOTIABLEEEE!!!

REASON FOR SELLING- MY FRIEND FORGOT SHE HAD AN IMPORTANT EVENT TO ATTEND ON THAT DAY!!!

$150 $$$$$150

PM ME IF INTRESTED!!!!! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLYYYYYYY!!!

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard, there will be a Super Junior Concert soon in Seoul.. I also found out, ticets are for sale on the 17 of June.. But where can I buy it? And how much is it? Do some of you guys know it?

you can buy it via gmarket. however, it didnt work for me when i tried to buy 2pm tickets. i asked my cousin who's in korea to get me tickets for 2pm and he somehow did? i don't know how though... sorry :X

so theres a CN BLUE concert coming up in july. too bad the best seats are gonna be bought by registered fans... :(

Guest Heyly

Hello!

Does anybody know if there will be any conserts in Seoul during 14-19 July??

If there will I'll be really glad if you can help me to buy 3 tickets for at least one of them.

Please PM if you can help.

Thanks ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kui4eva

I read that SM concert is taking place on September 4th at the Los Angeles Staples Center. Where can we buy tickets? I gotta see my f(x) girls and the other SM artists.

Guest Hongki.love

I read that SM concert is taking place on September 4th at the Los Angeles Staples Center. Where can we buy tickets? I gotta see my f(x) girls and the other SM artists.

Same! Is there already a thread for SMTOWN Live 10? But I'm scared that tickets will sell out in a minute or something, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for when we can buy tickets as well...x_x

Guest ng0cnguy3n

I got scared I wouldn't know what to do by the time tickets go on sale so I made a thread. xD The person who replied to me said that tickets for the L.A. concert would go on sale at ticketmaster.com on July 15th.

By the way, are you both fans of DBSK? I was hoping to plan an event for them. Let me know if you're interested. (:

Guest Hongki.love

I got scared I wouldn't know what to do by the time tickets go on sale so I made a thread. xD The person who replied to me said that tickets for the L.A. concert would go on sale at ticketmaster.com on July 15th.

By the way, are you both fans of DBSK? I was hoping to plan an event for them. Let me know if you're interested. (:

Thank you very much for the info. Do you know what time they will start selling? Cause I know tickets are going to be gone in seconds...T_T

Yes, I am a fan...^^ I am mainly going for Yunho & Changmin! I'm interested in your event!

Guest heartstrings

I wonder if the tickets will go on sale like at midnight, or some time during the day. Because the 15th is a Thursday and I work all day without internet access. :(

Guest Selkaine

Can we buy tickets for the SM concert offline too? Because my friends got better seating at KMF because they went down to the Hollywood bowl to get their tickets instead of buying them online and I'm so willing to go all the way to Staples Center just to get good seats.

I already missed the two Wonder Girls concerts in So Cal and I'm sure as hell ain't missing another Korean concert, especially one at this level of awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kkkimberly

Hi.. :) Hoping someone could help me.. we are planning a trip to Korea year end, sometime between xmas to new year, is there a way that I could find out if there are any concerts in that period?

Guest xcherriex

This information is not true. Tickets will not go on sale today... >.<

Guest eskkse

Does anyone know if the Green section for SMTown live 2010 in Seoul is a standing or sitting area ?

If it's a standing section, the 4 sections (A, B, C, D), are they each a big section or are they divided in small sections ? In Gmarket, the sections are divided but I wonder if it will be the same for real.. Or if they just make people enter according their section, but in the end, it's only one big section D (for example).... ?

Thanks a lot in advance, I really need these informations !

Guest kim421

oops... i found the smtown thread. please ignore. but yeah.. i'm planning on going to smtown and can't wait! going to be my first kpop concert. and very exciting. but so expensive for this poor just graduated from college starving artist.. lol...

Guest vintagedrug

hi does anyone know how the gmarket ticketing works? do they post the tickets to the local korean address? what is the e-voucher for? i'll be going to seoul from 12 to 20 august and i'm intending to go for ss3 :)

Guest goodmorningtours

I would like to post a new event in Seoul and the information is as below:

Name: Dramatic Concert

*Place: Sejong Grand Theatre / Date: Aug 17th (Tue) & 18th (Wed), 2010

*Tickets: VVIP (150,000 won), VIP (120,000 won), R (100,000 won), S (70,000 won), A (30,000 won)

*Special gifts only from Koreahas.com: 100 T-Shirts, 100 bottles of Korean rice wine, 50 signed posters, 100 posters w/o signatures, 30 pamplets and lastly, a chance to take pictures with the singers (30 people).

*Program: SG Wanna Be (East of Eden), Clazziquai (My Lovely Samsoon - "Be My Love" & "She Is"), Kim Bum Soo (Stairway to Heaven), Lee Soo Young (A Love to Kill), Kim Tae Woo (Aug 18th - IRIS), T-Max (Aug 17th - Boys Over Flowers) and Sweet Sorrow (Bad Couple)

*Casts' Introduction:

1) SG Wannabe - (Members = Kim Yong Jun, Kim Jin Ho & Lee Seok Hun) - Debuted in 2004 with their 1st album, "SG Wanna Be" , the album was an instant hit due to the singers' magnificent vocal abilities and their music is recognised worldwide, receiving numerous music awards since then.

2) Clazziquai - {Members = Kim Sung Hoon, Choi Soo Jin & Chu Hun Gon) - A band that produces music using electronic music, acid jazz and house. Their 1st unofficial album was released in 2001 and their 1st official album, Instant Pig, was released in 2004. Since then they have received numerous music awards for "Best Soundtrack", "Artist of the Year" and "Best Pop".

3) Kim Bum Soo - Debuted in 1999, Kim Bum Soo is a Korean R&B and soul singer who is famous for his smooth vocals. He is recognised for his song, "Bo Go Ship Da - I Miss You" which became the theme song of Korean drama, "Stairway to Heaven" and in 2001, his song, "Hello Goodbye Hello" was ranked in the 51st on the "US Bilboard Hot 100."

4) Lee Soo Young - Debuted in 1999 with the smash hit, "I Believe", she is recognised for her powerful voice and she has released 9 albums, 5 mini albums and sang 6 OSTs. She is considered one of the best singers in Korea, earning a lot of popularity since then.

5) T-Max - (Members = Shin Min-Chul, Park Yoon-Wha & Kim Jun) - Their 1st album, "Blooming" was released in 2007 and the public started to recognise this boy band when Kim Jun played a member of F4 in drama, "Boys Over Flowers" and through the soundtrack, "Paradise" in the drama.

6) Sweet Sorrow - (Members = In Ho Jin, Song Woo Jin, Kim Young Woo, Sung Jin Hwan) - The name, Sweet Sorrow, was derived from Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" and they met at the Glee Club of Yonsei University. They became professional musicians after they won the Yoo Jae-ha Music competition in 2004 and they released their 1st album in 2005. After that they gained their popularity through writing soundtracks for drama, appearing on TV shows and even up till now, they composed all their songs in their albums keeping their dreams.

Contact information: www.koreahas.com / tour@koreahas.com

Archived