♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest tempii

sorry if i posted this in the wrong section

2008 Dream Concert

tempii2008concertzk0.jpg

The Korean Entertainment Producers Association and broadcasting station SBS join hands for a music festival called “I Love Korea! 2008 Dream Concert,” which will be held on June 7 at 7 pm at the Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium.

The said music festival will be attended by no less than top singers in the Korean music scene like TVXQ, SS501, Epik High, Super Junior, MC Mong, Jewelry, Maya, Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation, Buga Kingz, Baechigi, Typhoon, Shinee, Mighty Mouth, Peter and special guest Japanese-born Korean judo player Yoshihiro Akiyama.

The “Dream Concert,” which is now on its 14th year, aims to not only be a music festival but also to become a campaign to promote patriotism and to stop illegal use of music and other contents.

For ticket inquiries, visit the homepages of Gmarket and PandoraTV.

Source: Yonhap

translation: krnloop

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest momogurl

does anyone know if there's gonna be concerts in South Korea, Japan, or Singapore around August 12 to the 31st of August. I'll be in Asia and wanted to attend a concert!! Please help me out! Please and thank you : )

Guest ldchzcake

does anyone have the concert/tour schedule for DBSK in china over the summer, or Super junior m, or any Korean artist really. (but especially dbsk)

AND how do you get tickets? online? and what site online? how early would you have to get them? etc etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SoompiSnoopi

DOES ANYONE KNOEW IF DBSK IS GOING TO BE IN ANOTHER CONCERT IN THE US??

i was just wondering. i REALLLY REALLLY WANT TO MEET THEM! ^^

especially if they come the east coast!!

[[ so far theres only been concerts on the west coast.]] >< :tears:

uhm. well I heard there is a petition going on

to bring DBSK to the states

currently there are 5,000 or so signatures

once it reaches 10,000 , a trip to the states

would be considered .

possibly in the NYC areaa. [ since we ( LA ) got them last time ]

sorry. i forgot where i saw this from but

if I find it I'll surely edit this post

it was posted by another soompierr + she had the petition sitee

Guest adikkeluangman

Summer Concerts in Korea

- FTTS' concerts will be held at the Welch-Ryang Auditorium, Ewha Womans University July 12-13. Tickets cost from 55,000 won to 77,000 won. Visit http://ticket.interpark.com or call 1544-1555.

- If you want a more exciting party-like concert, join MC Mong and Uhm Jung-hwa on July 12-13. The two energetic singers will perform on separate days at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel's outdoor pool Riverpark. Tickets cost 77,000 won. There is a special package priced 125,000 won that offering a one-day pass at the swimming pool, pool buffet and concert. Visit http://ticket.interpark.com or call (02) 542-5903. Guests must be 19 years or older to join the concert.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../143_26279.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilyl1127

J-LIM and JYP will be appearing at a charity event in New York City on July 12! Not sure if J-Lim will be performing or just there.

eventflyer.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leenmafia

i was wondering where can i find any information on A-NATION concert? i know it's a japanese concert, but DBSK gonna perform there

u can get the information about a-nation concert from here

http://a-nation.net/index.html

but its in japanese but there are also a little bit in english.

by the way I'm going to the a-nation concert

Guest Dilya

u can get the information about a-nation concert from here

http://a-nation.net/index.html

but its in japanese but there are also a little bit in english.

by the way I'm going to the a-nation concert

oh i already have tickets ^^ 1st row ^__^ i'm going to Ehime-ken, on 26th

but i was wondering is there an A-Nation thread? ur going to which one?

i wonder if anyone which hotel DBSK gonna stay at hahaha:)

Guest leenmafia

oh i already have tickets ^^ 1st row ^__^ i'm going to Ehime-ken, on 26th

but i was wondering is there an A-Nation thread? ur going to which one?

i wonder if anyone which hotel DBSK gonna stay at hahaha:)

I'm going to a-nation concert in miyazaki on 2nd August,you will 1st meet them and then me.

but my ticket dont have row,just stated the block.May be I have to go earlier to get the 1st row in the block hu3...

Erm..I also wondering which hotel they are going to stay in Miyazaki.... :D

Guest carlacat05

Hi,

I'll be in Seoul next summer and really want to see a Kpop concert. I like most artists and music but ballads. I really like Super Junior, TVXQ/DBSK, Epik High, Big Bang, etc.

How do I get tickets and into one of their concerts? Where are there held and how much are tickets usually? I don't really know where to look. I'm not an official fan member of any group.

Any information that you could give me would be great!

Thanks, Kamsahamnida,

Carlacat05

mcbr787@hotmail.com

Guest korea_sarang0612

Im going to korea this winter

and i heard TVXQ is making a comeback this fall and everything

so does anyone know if superjunior or TVXQ is having a concert this winter ?

can someone find out where it is and how i can get a hold of it to go ?!

GAH ! i begg you ! <3

Guest teukkiex3

my friend said that there's going to be a Big bang concert in NYC on august 8th. can anyone confirm that that's true? o___o

my friend said that there's going to be a Big bang concert in NYC on august 8th. can anyone confirm that that's true? o___o

im pretty sure that is not true. if it were true bb fans would be going crazy! lol cause i know i would.

plus no promotions and the the "concert" is 8 days away.

I NEED HELP!

CAN ANYONE WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE SM TOWN LIVE IN BANGKOK CONCERT INFORM ME? WELL IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH ONE IT IS WETHER ITS THE KOREA ONE OR JAPAN ONE. WE JUST WANT TO GO TO AT LEAST ONE. A 5HOUR+ CONCERT? OH HELL YEA.

LIKE WHEN THE TICKETS GO ON SALE AND WHAT NOT. ME AND MY FRIEND ARE PLANNING ON GOING.

I BEEN TRYING TO FIND INFO ON IT BUT COULDNT.

Archived