♡ Official Korean Concert Thread ♡

Guest xcherriex

Guest nyla130

I havent been on this site in ages

Anywho does anyone have any news about any artist in NYC coming up?

BTW I just saw wonder girls perform on fox's 'so you think you can dance' tonite it makes me regret missing them last yr when they were on tour with jyp.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone!!! this is kat..my friends and i are planning to watch the big show concert on january 2010 in korea but we are from the philippines. can anyone help us buy tickets for the concert? or you know anyone who can buy tickets for us??

thank you in advance

take care guys!!

Guest shineeblue<3

man, barely anyone comes to the U.S., much less Texas....T.T

but anyway...is there anyone coming to U.S. soon like next year....

man, barely anyone comes to the U.S., much less Texas....T.T

but anyway...is there anyone coming to U.S. soon like next year....

There is the annual Korean Music Festival at the Hollywood Bowl in every year around May, but its in California. If you are willing to fly out to see the show then you can go to that one because they always have Idol groups as well as older singers.

Sorry thats they only one so far that I know is happening here in the US.

Guest likelovers

I'm new to the whole concert thing (I've never been to one, actually) and I was wondering if anyone knew around when the tickets for HOLLYWOOD BOWL in LA come out? I heard it's January/February?

Also.... where would I go about purchasing these tickets?

Sorry I have such noobish questions >"< but thank you for your help!

I missed all the other years because I had AP tests (just another type of national standards tests) but since this is my last year in high school, I'm determined to go at all costs xD

I'm new to the whole concert thing (I've never been to one, actually) and I was wondering if anyone knew around when the tickets for HOLLYWOOD BOWL in LA come out? I heard it's January/February?

Also.... where would I go about purchasing these tickets?

Sorry I have such noobish questions >"< but thank you for your help!

I missed all the other years because I had AP tests (just another type of national standards tests) but since this is my last year in high school, I'm determined to go at all costs xD

The tickets usually go on sale late January and if you want to purchase tickets then you have a few options but good tickets go REAL fast. You can either call in to get tickets or purchase them online, but most people do both at the same time because it gets quite intense trying to get tickets. lol.

I went the last two years and I managed to get Garden Box every year but never first row. :/

All the info for HB10 will be posted here by Khype when Korea Times let them know whats going on.

The tickets usually go on sale late January and if you want to purchase tickets then you have a few options but good tickets go REAL fast. You can either call in to get tickets or purchase them online, but most people do both at the same time because it gets quite intense trying to get tickets. lol.

I went the last two years and I managed to get Garden Box every year but never first row. :/

All the info for HB10 will be posted here by Khype when Korea Times let them know whats going on.

Thanks for the info! It will be my goal this year to attend HB too. I registered for khype, but I think it's still pending. So kyhpe is the latest source of info for HB?

Guest thebrevity

Any further news on SNSD Asia concert? I'd like to attend if I can get tickets.

Does anyone know where I can get latest info on it?

Guest rainbow-angel

Hi guys,

Any one has any idea how I can attend the Year End Korean music shows by KBS, MBC and SBS respectively? I'll be in Korea at that time and I reallyyyy wanna go!

Please let me know if you have any idea at all, thank you! :)

Guest mellifluous

Any major concerts during the summer from May-July?

I'm planning a two week trip to South Korea and would love to attend some concerts :)

ah same here! will be in korea in late may or early june would be great if someone knows if any concerts will be going on during that time!

Guest SHRISTee

Hey, heard SHINee is coming to singapore for a drama ost concert thing. Its a two day event, 1st feb and 2nd feb. But i dontknow which day shinee is coming. Can someone help me? And how long they're going to stay in singapore?

Guest claiire(x

Hi, I know that SHINee will be holding their fan meeting at end of February 2010 and I will be at Korea around that time too. Can anyone help me ? I want to know how to get the tickets from http://ticket.auction.co.kr/ but it's all in Korean words and I don't understand a single word. >< please~

Hi, I know that SHINee will be holding their fan meeting at end of February 2010 and I will be at Korea around that time too. Can anyone help me ? I want to know how to get the tickets from http://ticket.auction.co.kr/ but it's all in Korean words and I don't understand a single word. >< please~

hi i guess u mixed up the dates..

their fanmeet is scheduled to be 29th and 30th January 2010 instead of Feb 2010.

And if you are planning to purchase tickets on webbie like ticket auction..

u probably need a korean social security number..

hope this helps ^^

Guest JenniKim319

hi i guess u mixed up the dates..

their fanmeet is scheduled to be 29th and 30th January 2010 instead of Feb 2010.

And if you are planning to purchase tickets on webbie like ticket auction..

u probably need a korean social security number..

hope this helps ^^

Do you (or anyone else) know if you have to be in the official fanclub to go? Just wondering since although they're selling tickets on a site opened to all, the title says Official Fanclub: 1st Meeting and that kind of threw me off.

• 2 weeks later...

hello all, im a newbie here. my friends n i hv this plan to go to korea this summer n i was thinking if there's any music festival or event going on there. we're from seattle btw. i know that theres gonna be a korean international concert here in LA but it's in may n im afraid we cant go cuz we will still have school at that time. sucks....

pls pls need ur help on this one. kamsahamnida :)))

• 2 weeks later...

Archived